Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incendio thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

IKR.. and no one minds either. Everyone lets them be. While Shiv's dad and Shakti's chachi did looked pissed, Dadi, Gayatri and Nandu were so happy. Gayatri toh is openly shipping them now. 😆 I like this dynamics.

@Bold- Don't worry Shakti's chachi will be onboard this ship; when they get married😆.. Shiv's dad will take forever though 🤪

Edited by incendio - 1 years ago
incendio thumbnail

Looks like Keertan's sacha pyaar () has vanished because of money and position. Hope Rimjhim finds out the truth soon. Poor Shakti thinks her sister is sacrificing because of her. She has no idea her sister has imagined a whole love story based on a 2 mins conversation, that too not face to face.

Keertan has infatuation for shakti.. Rimjhim will be his sacha pyaar 😵

@Bold- 🤣

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Dadi & Gayatri were too happy seeing Shiv Shakti romance. Such cool elders. 😆 Shiv listing out stuff to do. Poor thing. That hospital is really his life. And he thinks someone like Keertan will take care of it. Thank god Shakti will interfere in time. Shiv really needs to take his father to a psychiatrist. He really has some issues. Why in the world was he insulting Shakti's uncle. He thinks Shakti won't go to sasural. Oh man.. he's in for a very big shock. She's going to be his bahu. 😆 The day Shiv Shakti get married, Raghu uncle is going to get a heart attack for sure. Shakti rightly said about Shiv and Mandira's situation. I like the way they use these references very aptly. Dadi is so wrong.. she has no idea what's going on right under their noses. Shakti is really smart. She knows very well they will not believe anything against Mandira.. not yet. For that, Mandira needs to expose herself. Mandira has found the right opponent. And Shakti has won Dadi's heart too. That high five was cute. Mandira wants to throw out Raghu uncle's family from house too. I don't want Shiv to suffer, but it would be fun seeing Raghu uncle get thrown out. He deserves it. This 3 hrs is going to be too long.

Want Mandira And Her Family To Get Thrown Out Of The House When Will That Happen? Shiv Shakti 's Romance Is Always Cute 😍 I Like It Too I Hope The Story Won't Become Boring Later On As It Did With RM

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: incendio

Keertan has infatuation for shakti.. Rimjhim will be his sacha pyaar 😵

@Bold- 🤣

I Don't Want Keertan To Even Get Rimjhim Or Shiv's Hospital.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I am sold; Shiv Shakti are bold.. They can literally romance in front of anyone and anywhere 😆

I liked how shakti turned around what she was going to say about keertan and mandira in her favour.. She's smart 😊

Shakti's chacha ji need to stay away from this family

Shiv's expression when shakti and dadi did hi5 😆

Have to say I'm impressed at how smart they have made the female lead here. She has slip ups here and there but she's mostly very clever.

incendio thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

Have to say I'm impressed at how smart they have made the female lead here. She has slip ups here and there but she's mostly very clever.

Totally agree.. Watch today's episode she is smarter than i thought she would be❤️

Edited by incendio - 1 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Totally agree.. Watch today's episode she is smarter than i thought she would be❤️

Shakti really impressed me today. Rarely do fls show such smartness in itv. I was thinking they would take the cliched route. But surprisingly, they proved me wrong. This show is refreshing that way.. both the leads are really smart and uses their brains well, at the right place.

I was thinking.. since Shakti has the footage, is there a chance of Mandira getting exposed? Like not completely, but at least partially. May be she will cook up some story about minister blackmailing or threatening her.

incendio thumbnail

Poor Rimjhim; she is most effected by keertan's words.. When she learns that proposal was for shakti, that would break her.. Hope the maker's won't make her negative 🥱

What has Gayatri done that Shiv hasn't even looked at her for years? What's her role in that accident?

Dadi and Nandu teasing Shiv about Shakti😆

Shakti is so smart 😲

PS; My ITV brain thought that shakti will attach a penn drive to the computer and without using the mouse the files will automatically copy and paste🤣

incendio thumbnail

Shakti really impressed me today. Rarely do fls show such smartness in itv. I was thinking they would take the cliched route. But surprisingly, they proved me wrong. This show is refreshing that way.. both the leads are really smart and uses their brains well, at the right place.

I was thinking.. since Shakti has the footage, is there a chance of Mandira getting exposed? Like not completely, but at least partially. May be she will cook up some story about minister blackmailing or threatening her.

@Bold- If i have to go typical cliche itv then not a chance.. But since this show has been surprising a lot maybe she could be exposed partially...

But what i feel is Shakti will prove shiv innocent and someone conspiring against him which will retain his position.. May be the footage will be corrupt in the accident (ITV brain talking)... 😆

@Underlined- Actually this will be interesting if the maker's take this route..

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Poor Rimjhim; she is most effected by keertan's words.. When she learns that proposal was for shakti, that would break her.. Hope the maker's won't make her negative 🥱

What has Gayatri done that Shiv hasn't even looked at her for years? What's her role in that accident?

Dadi and Nandu teasing Shiv about Shakti😆

Shakti is so smart 😲

PS; My ITV brain thought that shakti will attach a penn drive to the computer and without using the mouse the files will automatically copy and paste🤣

@bold- This is the most confusing part. Gayatri don't seem like someone who will harm anyone purposely. So what can be her role in Shiv's patient dying (considering that is the traumatic past)?

Even I don't want any negativity between sisters. Rimjhim knows that Shakti has no interest like that for anyone. Yes there is a budding attraction for Shiv and Rimjhim thinks so too. So it wouldn't make much sense for her to misunderstand Shakti.