Hypocrisy ki b seema hoti hai

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 9 months ago

Taiji said 'hamare bachho ko sahi galat me fark pata hai' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ biggest joke ever. This sanju ghumoed 2 girls at the same time n Monty helped him in his wrong doings in fact ur full khandan including pari is still cheating neeti. N sanju said to rakesh 'gandi aulad apne parents ka sar jhuka deti hai' bilkul vaise jaise sanju ne khud apni family ka sar jhukaya tha. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sanju didn't force any of his wives to accept him, unlike Rakesh who is forcing Pari. πŸ˜ƒ

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: awida

Sanju didn't force any of his wives to accept him, unlike Rakesh who is forcing Pari. πŸ˜ƒ

yes rakesh is worse than sanju. Taiji can criticize rakesh but apne bachho ko dood ka dhula batane ka koi haq ni hai unhe

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Now again rakesh is disappeared. May be he is not really dead. He will come again later n force pari again but again he will fail n disappear just to come back again later. Rakesh ka sirf yahi kaam hai serial me. Not only rakesh, every character have to talk about pari always to get screenspace in the show otherwise they will disappear. Earlier Monty used to have his own scenes also like his equation with pari's sister, etc. Rajiv n neeti also used to have those scenes in which they used to talk about each other. Chandrika n her husband also had some scenes about only themselves. But now everyone, literally everyone only n only talks about pari in each n every scene. There is not a single scene in which i don't get to hear the word 'pari' the serial has become worse. Now other characters have lost their depth. Positive or negative, Everyone is all about pari. When the hell neeti will understand that the person, for whom she is doing all planning, is not worth it at all. Didn't she realise that sanju chose to stop pari's wedding over neeti's life? He even forgot that rakesh kidnapped neeti that's why he asked her 'why u didn't stop the wedding'. I think these makers r not in mood to give neeti her own track because they want every character to revolve around pari otherwise they will disappear them. Earlier also they didn't show neeti's journey of becoming air hostess n falling in love with sanju. Its understandable if they does it with supporting characters but they does it with their lead neeti also. Tabhi inki biasedness samaj aa gai thi when they did partiality in giving screenspace to neeti. Now story is still stuck. Rajiv will go to jail n his both wives will try to release him. Usme b sab pari ka gungaan gaenge n neeti pari ko mann me galiyan degi. Story toh aage nai badhegi kai time tak. Track chahe koi b ho 'pari, pari' hi sunne ko milega. Vaise b Neetikesh scenes r over so now i m finally stopping to watch this show

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

Now again rakesh is disappeared. May be he is not really dead. He will come again later n force pari again but again he will fail n disappear just to come back again later. Rakesh ka sirf yahi kaam hai serial me. Not only rakesh, every character have to talk about pari always to get screenspace in the show otherwise they will disappear. Earlier Monty used to have his own scenes also like his equation with pari's sister, etc. Rajiv n neeti also used to have those scenes in which they used to talk about each other. Chandrika n her husband also had some scenes about only themselves. But now everyone, literally everyone only n only talks about pari in each n every scene. There is not a single scene in which i don't get to hear the word 'pari' the serial has become worse. Now other characters have lost their depth. Positive or negative, Everyone is all about pari. When the hell neeti will understand that the person, for whom she is doing all planning, is not worth it at all. Didn't she realise that sanju chose to stop pari's wedding over neeti's life? He even forgot that rakesh kidnapped neeti that's why he asked her 'why u didn't stop the wedding'. I think these makers r not in mood to give neeti her own track because they want every character to revolve around pari otherwise they will disappear them. Earlier also they didn't show neeti's journey of becoming air hostess n falling in love with sanju. Its understandable if they does it with supporting characters but they does it with their lead neeti also. Tabhi inki biasedness samaj aa gai thi when they did partiality in giving screenspace to neeti. Now story is still stuck. Rajiv will go to jail n his both wives will try to release him. Usme b sab pari ka gungaan gaenge n neeti pari ko mann me galiyan degi. Story toh aage nai badhegi kai time tak. Track chahe koi b ho 'pari, pari' hi sunne ko milega. Vaise b Neetikesh scenes r over so now i m finally stopping to watch this show

I think the makers want this only. They want audience to give up with this show. Phir jab mood hoga show khatam karne ko toh Neeti ko marwa denge aur Rajeev aur Pari ki shadi dikha denge.

Seriously hate the writer and their biasedness towards Pari πŸ€’

Agar biased hai Pari toh uske character ko likeable likho na why show her a hypocrite and fishy character? 

Ab they have already established the story that Neeti was Rajeev's first love and second wife. And tell me aise kitne saare anginat shows the jaha leads marry much later like second husband ya wife ban ke but they were the first love always?

Kashish and Sujal were also first love but Sujal was second husband of Kashish. So inke case main toh RajNeeti was always there. Rajeev married Neeti turant after marrying Pari. 

Phir ya natak of first wife first wife laga rakha hai? It's pointless to explain this blind Pari fans πŸ™„ 

Pari is the third wheel and the one who came between RajNeeti.

This is the truth and has been established. Now if they show Rajeev feelings changing then this show will be doomed for sure. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: sumz_d

I think the makers want this only. They want audience to give up with this show. Phir jab mood hoga show khatam karne ko toh Neeti ko marwa denge aur Rajeev aur Pari ki shadi dikha denge.

Seriously hate the writer and their biasedness towards Pari πŸ€’

Agar biased hai Pari toh uske character ko likeable likho na why show her a hypocrite and fishy character? 

Ab they have already established the story that Neeti was Rajeev's first love and second wife. And tell me aise kitne saare anginat shows the jaha leads marry much later like second husband ya wife ban ke but they were the first love always?

Kashish and Sujal were also first love but Sujal was second husband of Kashish. So inke case main toh RajNeeti was always there. Rajeev married Neeti turant after marrying Pari. 

Phir ya natak of first wife first wife laga rakha hai? It's pointless to explain this blind Pari fans πŸ™„ 

Pari is the third wheel and the one who came between RajNeeti.

This is the truth and has been established. Now if they show Rajeev feelings changing then this show will be doomed for sure. 

they r trying to make pari's character likeable by showing her mahan but they r writing stupid things for it that's why its backfiring. But its working for some audience also. When this show started, majority of audience liked Neeti more than pari. Now its opposite. May be that's why they deliberately decreased neeti's screenspace n now they r turning her more n more negative that's why many neeti fans n rajneeti fans stopped watching this show. N makers r following trend. In today's trend, 1st wife is ultimate love of hero. Earlier 1st love used to be ultimate love. I haven't watched kth but i know that in kashish-sujal's case, kashish Sujal reunited after her 1st husband's death but pari is alive n always stays in front of rajiv. Kasturi is right example coz Robbie-kasturi reunited even after raunak came back alive but in that also, raunak became negative but pari is positive. In kzk, prerna's 1st love n 1st husband was anurag but Mr. Bajaj remained permanent husband.

they r trying to make pari's character likeable by showing her mahan but they r writing stupid things for it that's why its backfiring. But its working for some audience also. When this show started, majority of audience liked Neeti more than pari. Now its opposite. May be that's why they deliberately decreased neeti's screenspace n now they r turning her more n more negative that's why many neeti fans n rajneeti fans stopped watching this show. N makers r following trend. In today's trend, 1st wife is ultimate love of hero. Earlier 1st love used to be ultimate love. I haven't watched kth but i know that in kashish-sujal's case, kashish Sujal reunited after her 1st husband's death but pari is alive n always stays in front of rajiv. Kasturi is right example coz Robbie-kasturi reunited even after raunak came back alive but in that also, raunak became negative but pari is positive. In kzk, prerna's 1st love n 1st husband was anurag but Mr. Bajaj remained permanent husband.

Wohi toh. 

Ab nothing is making sense because they want to unite Pari and Rajeev. 

Pari and Rajeev are not logical, practical, ethical or morally right. Now no matter what they do even make Neeti much negative, ultimately it is Pari who is the problem. Even if Neeti becomes a murderer Pari will be ultimately responsible for ruining Neeti's life. 

If writers want audience to like Pari, then she must just get lost from RajNeeti's life for good and end the show by showing RajNeeti settling down Pari in her career (If she is interested) and get her married to a good guy. This is the only logical, ethical and morally right ending they can show. 

Edited by sumz_d - 9 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Wohi toh. 

Ab nothing is making sense because they want to unite Pari and Rajeev. 

Pari and Rajeev are not logical, practical, ethical or morally right. Now no matter what they do even make Neeti much negative, ultimately it is Pari who is the problem. Even if Neeti becomes a murderer Pari will be ultimately responsible for ruining Neeti's life. 

If writers want audience to like Pari, then she must just get lost from RajNeeti's life for good and end the show by showing RajNeeti settling down Pari in her career (If she is interested) and get her married to a good guy. This is the only logical, ethical and morally right ending they can show. 

I'm sorry to disappoint u but makers will never give your ending to this show. Instead they will do opposite things. Padidaj will be endgame n neeti will move on in her life with her career n other guy or she will go to jail or she will die. Career me to pari is not interested. Ye ending hogi show ki if they r not planning a 2nd generation. If they plan a 2nd gen, then Padidaj will die after reuniting n their daughter will be main FL n neeti's daughter will again parallel n negative lead to pursue the 1 common Ml between them or neeti's no one will exist after her death n uska chapter khatam.

I'm sorry to disappoint u but makers will never give your ending to this show. Instead they will do opposite things. Padidaj will be endgame n neeti will move on in her life with her career n other guy or she will go to jail or she will die. Career me to pari is not interested. Ye ending hogi show ki if they r not planning a 2nd generation. If they plan a 2nd gen, then Padidaj will die after reuniting n their daughter will be main FL n neeti's daughter will again parallel n negative lead to pursue the 1 common Ml between them or neeti's no one will exist after her death n uska chapter khatam.

Lol your predictions do seem accurate judging from past indian shows πŸ˜†

What a disappointing story by these makersπŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Lol your predictions do seem accurate judging from past indian shows πŸ˜†

What a disappointing story by these makersπŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

actually if they sail my Neetikesh ship, then i won't care about Padidaj but i think its not gonna happen at all