Akshara's pain vs Abhimanyu's pain

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 9 months ago

Akshara's pain

1. She took a decision of protecting those kids  and abhi took a decision of save his family by divorcing her. She left her goenka family with her own senses.

2. Got married within 3 months found sabse accha aadmi and her dedication was so much she even changed bc. She also claimed it was happy family.

3. She just had a very good life enjoying with her kid. 

4. Abhir surgery came hardly they struggled money was arranged by birla fam. Only thing they did was crying. 

5. Abhir custody was because of her actions and she got punishment for humiliating father of the child. 

Abhimanyu’s  Pain

1. Abhimanyu lost 6 years of his sons life to the extent his son no longer recognizes him as father. He was mourning on his dead childrens. Never thought of moving on.

2. Roohi can be his daughter only with the condition of marrying arohi which he will not be able to do. As he never wanted to tie arohi in a loveless marriage

3. Goenkas made his life miserable by saying untill he does not win custody his son will not get to know about his existence. And akshu very well nodded her head.

4. Mrs sharma humiliates him every now and then questions his family where as she herself was living like a queen in that family. 

5. Mrs sharma questions his stand as father every often where as she herself miserably failed as a mother. (Eg: never stopped abhir from escaping from home, never made her kid to accept birla family, even was very careless since her pregnancy)

6. He is accused of all non sense thrown by mrs. Sharma. And was punished for not picking up so called phonecall when he was mourning on death of his brother and kids.

Sorry makers. I can't accept akshara anymore. Please bring either sirath track. Or bring Abhimanyu's childhood friend. 

P S : it's not a frustration. All the points mentioned here are shown on the tv. 

Edited by WildestDreams - 9 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara (Gen 3)

Itna sach nahi bolna 

. For me akshara jaisi koi Milne se acha kuwara raho anath raho bas aisi biwi maa behen na mile. She's one of those people who will murder someone and then say halat kismat ne Kiya hai. 

Edited by WildestDreams - 9 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Itna sach nahi bolna 

For me akshara jaisi koi Milne se acha kuwara raho anath raho bas aisi biwi maa behen na mile. She's one of those people who will murder someone and then say halat kismat ne Kiya hai.

i was supporting abhira untill now only because of harshali. I love akshu but I equally hate so called mrs sharma who changes narrative overnight.

I want pranali to stay on the show by bringing sirath track. Pranali can play a doctor who will help abhir.

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 9 months ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Excellent post 👏👏

The Sharma’s obsession of equating pain has to stop somewhere. Your son didn’t stop calling you maa, you lost legal rights for A WEEK.

Abhi was rejected by a son he didn’t even know for 6 years, and is left alone again 💔 

No, your pain was NEVER the same. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Excellent post 👏👏

The Sharma’s obsession of equating pain has to stop somewhere. Your son didn’t stop calling you maa, you lost legal rights for A WEEK.

Abhi was rejected by a son he didn’t even know for 6 years, and is left alone again 💔 

No, your pain was NEVER the same. 

i would call it as equal when akshu slips into comma post giving birth to naira sharma and she wakes up after 6 years and sees naira does not even know her and she only recognizes abhimanyu as dad and Abhimanyu's wife as mom.

dotheDrama thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I don’t really see anything painful under “Akshara’s pain” except for maybe the first point. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is it just me? 😆

Before people pounce. Yes, Abhir’s heart condition must have been painful, but he is fine now and they didn’t even have to spend a penny. Yes, losing Abhir’s custody must have been painful, but she got him back.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: OnTheBlock

This is strange. How can a COMPARISON post be made based on evaluating the scales on both sides and then readers be requested not to mention the truth of the singlemost traumatic event that happened in the FL's life which ultimately toppled the balance, the truth which is the basis of every single event that happened on the show since then. 

Not sure if anyone can dictate what others can say as their opinion here on a normal thread. If one sees spousal abuse on the show, pretty sure they have every right to call it out on a normal thread. 

it's not an abuse. It was a event where husband decided to let go of his wife who can harm his family due to her careless ness. As i said she is moved on very next day as she got a good news and she got married within 3 months. So her pain just ended their as she has mentioned she was in  a happy life for past 6 years . So there is no trauma or nothing 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: OnTheBlock

This is strange. How can a COMPARISON post be made based on evaluating the scales on both sides and then readers be requested not to mention the truth of the singlemost traumatic event that happened in the FL's life which ultimately toppled the balance, the truth which is the basis of every single event that happened on the show since then. 

Not sure if anyone can dictate what others can say as their opinion here on a normal thread. If one sees spousal abuse on the show, pretty sure they have every right to call it out on a normal thread. 

Akshara the FL confessed that Abhimanyu is better human than her , Akshara khud ko he abhimanyu usse better human lagta hai toh ab kya white day kya black day kya he single most traumatic event 😆 🤣🤣🤣🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: dotheDrama

I don’t really see anything painful under “Akshara’s pain” except for maybe the first point. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is it just me? 😆

Before people pounce. Yes, Abhir’s heart condition must have been painful, but he is fine now and they didn’t even have to spend a penny. Yes, losing Abhir’s custody must have been painful, but she got him back.

her pain for may be for 3 months. That too was self inflicted one. She took action she got reaction  of it. But abhimanyu is bearing the pain of actions taken by others. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Akshara the FL confessed that Abhimanyu is better human than her , Akshara khud ko he abhimanyu usse better human lagta hai toh ab kya white day kya black day kya he single most traumatic event 😆 🤣🤣🤣🤣

she internally knows she is a bad person. Even tomorrow she may even try to show how good she is but post seeing abhinav dead she will hold Abhimanyu's collar. Kisne kaha tha kushiya baatne ke liye 😆 dukh lekar jaana padhega ab 😆