Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Kya?????

Why on earth is that....revenge for Beil death

Plsno.........I want Abrohi

patha nahi could be.ab akshu pic nic main kya patha do do baap ki baath karde bts main abhinav and arohi khade hai normal pic hai lekin uss cliff main arohi ka kya kaam

Originally posted by: OnTheBlock

Thats irrelevant though. How does that change anything that happened in the past.

This post is supposed to be summation/comparison of two characters' pain arc so regardless of whatever Akshara feels right now because of what Abhimanyu has done doesnt change how Akshara felt or what happened to her in the past because of what Abhimanyu did.

Yes, the event that changed the whole story and brought in a whole leap.

The event that changed the whole story is how pregnant woman didnโ€™t spare her own child just to keep her โ€œcore traitโ€ above everything.
Edited by sweet_tania - 1 years ago
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

patha nahi could be.ab akshu pic nic main kya patha do do baap ki baath karde bts main abhinav and arohi khade hai normal pic hai lekin uss cliff main arohi ka kya kaam

Screenspace ki talash mein gayi hogi ๐Ÿคฃ

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nahi nahi.....pls mere Abrohi dream ko laat na maro

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Nahi nahi.....pls mere Abrohi dream ko laat na maro

abhira, akshnav ko hi laat mar diya ab abrohi kya hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Uske upar rs ne bola hai intense romance milega ๐Ÿ˜ณ

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

abhira, akshnav ko hi laat mar diya ab abrohi kya hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Uske upar rs ne bola hai intense romance milega ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Naaahhhiiiiiooo.....pls maat do

DiamondLife thumbnail

in the end her romance does not matter to me anymore as she ruined one happy family to set up her new family which is totally wrong. Jo dusron ke kushiyan ke upar ghar bastha that house can never be happy. Abhimanyu ka pura ghar barbad kardiya toh uski haay toh lagegi usko. I will definitely feel bad that abhinav will face the consequences of her deeds. But abhinav also had his share of mistakes so it does not matter to me anymore.

She calls manjari as maa but has she ever thought she could have given some happiness to manjari if she would have announced about abhir long back. Manjari would have thought neil is coming back as abhir.

But she ensured to close all the doors for her maa to enter her life again. Why call her maa then aise fake relationships sabse kyun rakhna when you don't even believe them.

She humiliates birlas and then goes to manjari and calls her maa.

She humiliatss abhi and throws dialogue like uske dukhi rehne se main kush nahi reh sakthi.

Definitely not an ideal fl for me.

I as a viewer still do not understand her reason for calling Manjari as Maa still..She is even calling everyone in BH same as she left all the relations ..what does this mean?

It looks so unconvincing when she fails to see Manjari pain as mother pain after loosing Neil?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

I as a viewer still do not understand her reason for calling Manjari as Maa still..She is even calling everyone in BH same as she left all the relations ..what does this mean?

It looks so unconvincing when she fails to see Manjari pain as mother pain after loosing Neil?

mujhe toh abhi thak ye nahi patha goenkas ko kaise jhelthi hai.

She know abhimanyu only for 1.5 years and she hate him for 1 day event as because of that she has to leave everything ( as per what i read here)

Goenkas toh usko hostel bheja bachpan se hi. Then she came they were really biased in everything. Phir bhi she never failed to talk ro them. May be khoon blood๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ’‰ ka rishta hai. Isiliye hoga shayad. ๐Ÿ˜’

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Naaahhhiiiiiooo.....pls maat do

Ek pal ki Intense romance ki keemath tum kya jaano reeya babu. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ek pal ki Intense romance ki keemath tum kya jaano reeya babu. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

All pain will be gone with that ๐Ÿคฃ

I can't comment about pain too much so no comments