Confusion on Neerja's memory

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 months ago

Neerja obviously knows Abir and has been to his house as a kid, as we saw in the earlier episodes.

The fact that she didn't remember when being at the house again, fine, she was a little kid, she probably doesn't remember a whole lot from her childhood. But then she randomly remembers something kid-Abir told her as a little kid? And I'm supposed to believe she doesn't remember she doesn't remember anything else involving him in her childhood??? Like what πŸ€ͺ either she remembers or she doesn't, what is this picking and choosing certain memories πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

Neerja obviously knows Abir and has been to his house as a kid, as we saw in the earlier episodes.

The fact that she didn't remember when being at the house again, fine, she was a little kid, she probably doesn't remember a whole lot from her childhood. But then she randomly remembers something kid-Abir told her as a little kid? And I'm supposed to believe she doesn't remember she doesn't remember anything else involving him in her childhood??? Like what πŸ€ͺ either she remembers or she doesn't, what is this picking and choosing certain memories πŸ˜†

She only went for a few days to school then Didun stopped her 😒 Obviously she does not remember 

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am done with this show now. Not interested to watch any more .

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Revutty

I am done with this show now. Not interested to watch any more .

Indeed , Neerja and Shiv Shakti came as fresh Breeze but now both shows are so boring.πŸ™„ ITV has lost its sheen and in just few years it will become obsolete.

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Neerja has no brains!!! How has she not figured out her mother’s profession? She knows what sonagachi stands for. She was in the process of being sold. And she still thinks her mother is a nurse????? 

Such low IQ makes the show unwatchable!

Posted: 7 months ago

[Post Removed]