SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

Ram's life has already taken place, he married Priya and got the best woman I can. They don't want to make a deal with Ram because of gossip about Priya, it's so stupid.

Business people didn't even check anything? Are you joking? Ram, even if they don't come back, think about whether you need such partners? I would refuse them myself.

And what about the chicken Shreya and the burning rooster Yuvi? As usual, they suffer from garbage, let's substitute each other. Priya doesn't even have to do or prove anything. You yourself will bite off each other's heads. Amazing, let's go. Oh, it's mutual blackmail, can you marry each other? Guys, what's your idea? I think it's brilliant.

Ram is tense about the deal, but what does he really care about? More precisely, who? Of course, Priya. And this unlucky Kriti, even when he is drunk, will not be able to do anything. Builds out of itself experiential care. Uu, damn. No wit, no fantasy, no right to say Priya's name. In any state, Ram knows what Priya's nature is, even if you pour him another bucket. Deal with it. Ram is far more interested in what Priya is hiding than your crappy cocktails, Kriti. Stop him even for a century, the one who should be with him will be and she came as a wife, declaring her right to private communication and to her husband himself. And Ram also wanted it. He didn't tell Priya a million words about the deal, but waited for he to thank he for driving Kriti out and tell her about that mysterious man.

The attraction between them is already too strong, it replaces any other unrest. Such is love, you remove everything from life except that very person.

Edited by SEA05 - 9 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyarao thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Wonderfully penned 🤍🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻