jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 months ago

Trial period Part 1

I dedicate this FS to my dear friend Shesha who wants me to write a story taking inspiration from the movie Trial period with Adaa Khan as the female lead.From his list of some selected male actors I chose harshad Arora as the male lead.Because I have already written stories on Adaa Khan with the other actors like Vikram Singh Chauhan and Karan Wahi from the list.I did not cast Ishaan Dhawan who was also there in the list as I felt that Harshad Arora will be more mature and suitable for a father role.I have also included Sudha Chandran and Aashka Goradia in this story as Shesha wished.I have not seen this movie.I have written this story on the basis of the plot I know.

A school....

Father's day celebration was going on.All the children had come there with their fathers.

Each kid was either singing or dancing or reciting poem or delivering speech for their father.

The teacher Chaya brought the little boy named Ishaan to the stage.

The teacher Chaya:Ishaan...what are you going to present for your father?

Ishaan:I will say a few words about my father.

Chaya:Very good Ishaan.You say about your father.

Ishaan:My father is very nice.My father is .....

Ishaan was stammering.

Chaya tried to encourage him.

Chaya whispered to him:Don't get tensed Ishaan.Just say about your father.You can talk about how he behaves with you...how he plays with you...about his job...how he looks.

Ishaan went blank and looked down silently.Chaya felt sad for him.She caressed his head and said:Don't worry Ishaan.Next time you can do it.By that time you will get rid of your stage fright.

Ishaan:I have no stage fright teacher.I am not able to say anything about my father as I have no father.

Chaya was shocked.She felt sad for him.

She thought:Poor boy's father must be no more.

Ishaan's mother Anupa came to pick him up from the school.

Anupa and Chaya greeted each other.

Anupa:Good afternoon Ma'am...

Chaya:Good afternoon!

Chaya called Ishaan:Ishaan...your mom has come to pick you up.

Ishaan came.

Anupa:Hi Ishaan...

Without responding Ishaan ran to the car and sat inside.

Anupa:What happened to Ishaan?

Chaya:Today we were having father's day celebration in our school.All were enjoying with their father.But Ishaan was alone.He could'nt say anything about his father.So he is upset.

Anupa felt sad.

Chaya:We are sorry.

Anupa:It's ok Chaya Ma'am.I got separated from Ishaan's father before he was born.So Ishaan has no idea about his father.That's why.

Chaya:Oh...that's sad.

At home.....

Anupa told Ishaan:Don't worry Ishaan.Your mumma is both your mom and dad.

Ishaan:But dad is dad.Right mumma?

It pricked Anupa's heart.

Ishaan:Where is my dad?Why is he not with us?

Anupa felt sad.

She remembered her past.

Flash back....

Anupa and her husband Manav were living happily together.

Anupa realized that she was pregnant.She was excited to share it with Manav.

Anupa:Now itself I will tell Manav about the happy news.

She rushed to meet Manav.

But what Anupa saw was Manav romancing another girl.Anupa's heart broke.Her tears flowed.

Anupa confronted Manav.

Anupa:What is going on between you and Shefali?

Manav was shocked.

Manav:So you saw everything.

Anupa:Yes.

Manav:I was going to reveal everything to you.But since you got to know everything it became easier for me.I love Shefali and I want to live with her.So let us get divorced.

Manav smirked while Anupa was shattered seeing him ending everything easily with a smile.

Anupa lost her control and slapped him.Then she walked out without revealing her pregnancy.

Present....

Anupa thought:During our divorce procedure Manav saw me with a baby bump.He was shocked.Still he did not care about our baby.He just wanted to get rid of me completely.He can't be Ishaan's father.

Anupa told Ishaan:You have no dad Ishaan.Your dad left you.It's better not to have such a father.

Ishaan became upset.

After some days....

Ishaan came back from his school happily.

Anupa:Ishaan...you look very happy today.Did you do your class test well?

Ishaan:Yes.But I am happy about something else.My friend Vignesh told me that he had no father.But his mother married again and he got a father.Like that if you get married,I will also get a father.Please get married and give me a good father mumma.

Anupa was shocked to the core.

Ishaan:My friends are saying that fathers are very smart.cool and manly.I want such a father too.

Anupa got angry:Stop it Ishaan.All fathers are not like that.Fathers are very strict,controlling and dominating.It's better not to have a father.

But Ishaan was adamant:No...I want a father.

He ran away angrily.

Anupa was irritated and upset.

Anupa:How will I make him understand that he is craving for something impossible?

Anupa visited her best friend Rucha.Her mother Reva was also there.Reva is also very close to Anupa.Anupa shared her problem with them.

Anupa:Ishaan is forcing me to get married.Because he wants a father.

Rucha:Great idea!You get married Anupa.How long will you be single?You deserve true love.You are very young.

Anupa:Stop it Rucha.I can't even imagine getting married again.I am least interested in marriage.But Ishaan can't understand it.

Reva:Ishaan is a small child who longs for a father.How can he understand all this?

Anupa:Then what will I do?

Suddenly Anupa got an idea.

Anupa:I will try to remarry.But I will put a demand that I can't be a wife,but he should be Ishaan's father.

Rucha and Reva were shocked.

Anupa started meeting men for marriage alliance.

Anupa told every man she met:I will be very happy if you accept my son as your own son.I am marrying only for my son to get a father.So don't expect anything from me.I can't be a wife.Means you will not have any right on me.

As soon as they heard her demand they got shocked and left from there.

Anupa met Rucha and Reva.

Anupa:I am fed up.No man is ready to accept my demand.

Rucha:I knew that it was not going to be practical.

Reva:Exactly.Which man will agree to get married only to babysit?

Rucha:How did you expect those men to agree to live as a brahmachari after marriage?

Anupa was embarrassed.

Anupa:I don't want Ishaan to pressurize me to get married.

Reva:Then there is an idea.

Anupa:What is that idea?

Reva:Hire a trial period dad.

Anupa:I did'nt get you aunty.

Reva:Means...you hire a temporary dad for some period of time and make Ishaan hate him.Ishaan will start hating the concept of father and he will stop asking you for a dad.

Anupa:What a brilliant idea aunty!But from where can I get a dad for a few days trial period?

Rucha:That's tough.But let us see.

Anupa nodded.

After 2 days Anupa visited Reva and Rucha as they called her there.

Reva:We called you here because we got a dad for 30 days trial period.

Anupa was excited:Who is he?

Reva:He is my nephew Ritesh.

Rucha:Anupa...I had told you about my cousin Ritesh who is crazy about acting.Right?He is a theatre actor.

Anupa:Oh ya....

Reva:He has come here.Today itself you can take him home.

Anupa smiled.

Reva called him:Ritesh!

Ritesh came out of the room with a smile.

Ritesh:Hello Anupaji!

Anupa:Hello...no need of calling me Anupaji.Call me only Anupa.

Ritesh:Ok.

Anupa:Well...you know your job.Right?You are my son Ishaan's dad on a 30 day trial period.Do whatever you can to make Ishaan hate the concept of a father.

Ritesh:Sure.I am an experienced actor.I will rock.

Anupa smiled.

Edited by jasminerahul - 9 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear 🙂

Amazing start 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗🤗

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 1

Lovely update... greatly written 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

A sad day for Ishaan. As a child, its hard to see why you don't have a father when all other kids do.

coderlady thumbnail

Manav was a total slimeball, cheating on his wife. And he was so nonchalant when caught. No shame.

coderlady thumbnail

Will a man accept Anupa's condition? Why doesn't she consider really getting married and give it a chance?

coderlady thumbnail

The ladies are forgetting the impact their plan will have on the kid.

coderlady thumbnail

For Ritesh this is just an acting assignment. But it will be a lot more for Ishaan.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank u khwaishfan,glitter_goldie,coderlady.

Trial Period Part 2

Anupa's car reached her house compound.Ishaan came out of the house.

Ishaan:Mumma!

Anupa hugged him and said:You have a surprise!

Ishaan:What surprise?

Anupa:I brought a new dad for you.

Ishaan was surprised and excited:Really?

Anupa:Yes.

Ishaan:Where is he?

Anupa looked at the car and called Ritesh:Ritesh!

Ritesh opened the car and stepped out of the car.But his leg slipped and he fell down.

Ishaan started laughing.

Ishaan:My friends said a dad is like the hero of the movie.But he is like the comedian of the movie.He can't even walk properly.

Ritesh was embarrassed while Anupa smirked as Ishaan's first impression on Ritesh was not good like she wished.

Anupa extended her hand towards Ritesh.He held her hand and got up from the ground.

Ritesh:Thank you.

Anupa smiled.

Ritesh went near Ishaan and shook his hand:Hi Ishaan beta...I am your new dad Ritesh.

Ishaan smiled:Hi new dad...

Ritesh smiled.

Anupa went to Ritesh's room.

Anupa:I came here to thank you.Because of your behaviour,Ishaan understood that not every father is perfect like a movie hero.

Ritesh:No need of thanking me.Because I did'nt fall down purposefully to look like a joker infront of him.It was accidental.

Anupa:Oh!

Ritesh:Anupa...no father is perfect.Still he becomes a hero to his child because he is a loving father.Whether a man is a hero or a clown,a father is a father.Right?

Anupa nodded emotionally.

Anupa:You are a theatre actor.Then why did you agree to be a father for a trial period?

Ritesh:I am on a break.Then when Reva Maasi requested,I could not deny it.

Anupa smiled.

Anupa:Anyways I will be paying you money.So consider this as a stage play.

Ritesh smiled.

Anupa:Why did'nt you get married yet?

Ritesh:Just like you are not interested to get remarried,I don't feel like getting married.It's not that I have decided not to get married at all.If a girl captures my heart,I will decide to get married.

Anupa smiled.

Ritesh:Rucha had told me about your failed marriage.You don't think that it's the end.You can think of a second chance.There is nothing wrong in having a remarriage.

Anupa became dull and irritated.

Anupa:No Ritesh.Let us stop this topic.

Ritesh:I am sorry.

Anupa:It's ok.

Anupa walked out of the room.

Ritesh,Anupa and Ishaan sat to have breakfast.

Seeing ghee dosa,Ritesh got so excited at he started eating it like he had not eaten anything since one month.

Anupa felt like laughing while Ishaan had a weird expression on his face.

Ishaan:New dad has no table manners.See how he is eating like a wild animal..

Anupa smirked.

Ritesh smiled in embarrassment.

Ishaan found it so disgusting that he walked away.

Anupa:Our plan is getting successful.But whatever...you looked cute while eating crazily.

He smiled cutely at her.

After school....

Ritesh called Ishaan:Come bacha...let us do homework.

Ishaan:Homework?I don't want to do homework.

Ritesh:No dear.You need to study and do homework.Just playing is not enough.

Ishaan:But I don't like it.My friends' fathers do not teach them.

Ritesh:But I teach.Because I want you to be the best.

Ishaan was really irritated.

Ritesh made Ishaan sit on the chair.Ritesh sat opposite to him and told him:Let us start.

Ishaan kept silent.

Ritesh started teaching him and made him do all the homework.Ishaan was extremely irritated.

After that Ishaan went to Anupa and said:You are right mumma.Fathers are strict,New dad is so strict while teaching.He wants me to be attentive always.

Anupa smiled.

The next day...

The teacher Chaya was asking questions to the children from the lessons.

Ishaan raised his finger in excitement and said:Ma'am,I will say the answer.

Chaya was surprised.

Ishaan said all the answers and showed her the homework also.

Chaya was surprised:It's the first time you are answering all the questions and doing your homework without any mistake.Well done Ishaan.Keep it up.

Chaya hugged him.Ishaan was very happy.

Ishaan thought:It's the first time my teacher is appreciating me so much.

As soon as Ishaan reached home he went near Ritesh without even changing his uniform.

Ritesh:Hey bacha...how was your day?

Ishaan:It was nice.My teacher appreciated me for studying well and doing my homework well.

Thank you for teaching me well and making me do my homework even though I was not interested.Because of you only my teacher appreciated me.

Ritesh smiled and kissed his cheek.

Ritesh:Congrats bacha.You really deserved it.

He smiled slightly.

Anupa watched it with a dull face.

Anupa,Reva,Rucha,Ritesh and Ishaan went to the swimming pool.

Ishaan's friends and parents were also there.

Ishaan was swimming and enjoying.

Ishaan called Ritesh:New dad....you also join me in swimming.

Ritesh:Ok bacha.

Ritesh jumped into the pool.

Anupa,Rucha and Reva and were stunned as they never expected him to jump to the pool to make Ishaan happy.

Ritesh enjoyed a lot with Ishaan in the pool.

His friends told Ishaan:Ishaan...your dad is so cool.

Ishaan smiled happily.

Ishaan told Ritesh with a smile:You are really cool and sweet new dad.

Ritesh hugged him smiling.

Anupa became dull.

Ritesh taught various games to Ishaan and Ishaan enjoyed playing with Ritesh.

Anupa was watching this.

Anupa thought:Now a days Ishaan spends more time with Ritesh than me.Is he getting more closer to Ritesh than me?

Anupa was feeling insecure.

Anupa shouted at Ritesh:I told you to behave in a way which makes Ishaan hate you.But you are becoming friendly with Ishaan.So he has started liking you.If he gets closer to you like this,how will able to get detached from you after the trial period?Did you forget our deal Ritesh?

Ritesh became upset.

Ritesh:I am sorry.While spending time with Ishaan,I forgot my actual role.But how can I behave badly with a sweet child like Ishaan just to make him hate me?

His words pierced her heart.She walked out with frustration.

Ritesh was very sad.

Anupa got a phone call from the school Principal.

Anupa was shocked.

Edited by jasminerahul - 9 months ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear

Awesome update

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗