Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Why rohit S is so calm with Aish, she did cheating, kench ky flags liye thy, technically she should have evicted not anjum.

I agree that Rohit is very easy on Aish.In the previous stunt also she held the cable jiske liye usse daant padni chahiye thi.But he was explaining to her as if she is a small kid.In previous seasons contestants got scolded a lot for doing these type of things.However,I don't think Aish should have got eliminated instead of Anjum.Anjum aborted the stunt.Abort kar ke safe toh nahi hona chahiye.I think previously also if anyone didn't follow the rules of stunt,usko eliminate to nahi kiya gaya.Jo usne kheech ke nikaala unhe count nahi kiya aur woh sahi kiya.But Aish is a weak contestant.Don't know how she reached top 3 if the rumours are true.
kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Why rohit S is so calm with Aish, she did cheating, kench ky flags liye thy, technically she should have evicted not anjum.

Exactly what I said. He literally laughed it off 😭 WTF.

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Aishwarya not only is average in stunts but has a loud motor mouth too.She is so aggressive which she is thinks is making her cute but she is coming out as a rude n dominant person.She has no qualities of a winner..

All things everyone who tolerated her for 2.7 years in Ghum know 😭 I can’t believe people still try to defend her.

G259 thumbnail

Koi iss nakami aish ko nikalo, yeh toh anjali aur nyra sy bhi buri player hai

Nyra isn't weak IMO.She is average.Jitna stunts usne kiya hain,she completed them(Except the height one)(More credit goes to Rashmeet there.She did well.) Bas time zyada lagaya.
G259 thumbnail

Archana,Aishwarya and Nyra are similar in nature.No wonder they are best friends.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

I agree that Rohit is very easy on Aish.In the previous stunt also she held the cable jiske liye usse daant padni chahiye thi.But he was explaining to her as if she is a small kid.In previous seasons contestants got scolded a lot for doing these type of things.However,I don't think Aish should have got eliminated instead of Anjum.Anjum aborted the stunt.Abort kar ke safe toh nahi hona chahiye.I think previously also if anyone didn't follow the rules of stunt,usko eliminate to nahi kiya gaya.Jo usne kheech ke nikaala unhe count nahi kiya aur woh sahi kiya.But Aish is a weak contestant.Don't know how she reached top 3 if the rumours are true.

Rohit has been angry on contestants in past when they did mistakes. But in aish's case he just tells her calmly instead of bashing her.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

Nyra isn't weak IMO.She is average.Jitna stunts usne kiya hain,she completed them(Except the height one)(More credit goes to Rashmeet there.She did well.) Bas time zyada lagaya.

Nyra, anjum, archana and anjali, they are way better than Aish

Rest of contestants are even much better.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Rashmeet is best among girls.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Dino, Arjit, Rashmeet and Shezan are the best.

I will put Shiv, Archana, Daisy, Soundous, and Nyra in the same category.

Anjum,Anjali and Aishwarya sabse end mein.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 years ago
G259 thumbnail

Nyra, anjum, archana and anjali, they are way better than Aish

Rest of contestants are even much better.

Shiv is the weakest among boys.Aish,Anjali among the girls.