Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Not the two of you in the same topic confusing the shite out of me again. What in the Chris Evans is this?!

Happy belated birthday Nakhrewali! You are inherently awesome! That is why I was meant to find this post sooner or later or else I don’t notice anything outside of BWF. Thank you for spreading your radiant energy around whenever you show up in my threads! Hope you have an amazing birthday and a fabulous year ahead! Stay you, stay rad!🥳

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Not the two of you in the same topic confusing the shite out of me again. What in the Chris Evans is this?!

Happy belated birthday Nakhrewali! You are inherently awesome! That is why I was meant to find this post sooner or later or else I don’t notice anything outside of BWF. Thank you for spreading your radiant energy around whenever you show up in my threads! Hope you have an amazing birthday and a fabulous year ahead! Stay you, stay rad!🥳

Haha, this the OG BeautyfulMess aka Mrs. Evans. (In my head of course)

It’s been a year (yayay we got to switch back) so how are you still confused by this Dexy 😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

That is so sweet 😭 Thank you so much Khaala❤️

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Happy Birthday Shibani 🥳

Sorry for the late wishes 😒

Have a great year ahead. You're one of the coolest mod 🤗

Be happy always dear.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Beautiful and amazing thread 👏

I really love all the graphics and write up.

Kudos to you girls 🤗

I know it's take time to prepare such a beautiful thread. ❤️

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Happy Birthday Shibani 🥳

Sorry for the late wishes 😒

Have a great year ahead. You're one of the coolest mod 🤗

Be happy always dear.

Thank you❤️

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I hope your birthday was filled with laughter and loved ones. Wishing you all the best in the coming year. Happy belated birthday Shibani❤️🥳

Sorry, I'm Late – Happy Belated Birthday Cards | Birthday & Greeting Cards by Davia

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymouse1

I hope your birthday was filled with laughter and loved ones. Wishing you all the best in the coming year. Happy belated birthday Shibani❤️🥳

Sorry, I'm Late – Happy Belated Birthday Cards | Birthday & Greeting Cards by Davia

Thank you❤️

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: NityaAhuja15

Happiest Birthday Shibaniii!!!🥳❤

Have a great great bday, and thank you for the endless and wonderful contribution you make here, and help us so many times...best wishes for you!❤

Thank you ❤️

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Belated Happy Birthday Shibani ❤️

I know we haven't interacted, but your energy is very radiant, I use IF very less compared to all those active in this thread, but still I know you since the time I played the first game on IF.

We have a same similarity, we both are Leos, July babies 😳

May GOD bless my fellow Leo 😳 May All your dreams comes true

Kosha (musicalstorm)

P.S. This was the beautiful thread!!!