Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

I read somewhere that they should make both the Men's gay and I agree😅 since Margot's Ken well... won't get his barbie and president barbie has better stuff to do post the new political updates in the storyline

The way their faces were less than an inch away when they fought I was expecting the kiss that never came but they sure had chemistry ❤️ The best thing about their characters is when they were interacting.
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: LazyBiing

The way their faces were less than an inch away when they fought I was expecting the kiss that never came but they sure had chemistry ❤️ The best thing about their characters is when they were interacting.

That reminded me of the scene from hungama where Akshay Khanna and Aftab have a fight in the mall🤣

For me, I love how the start felt so plasticy and then it got too real too quick

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

He isn't And im sure everyone would agree to that.🤣

Are you watching any ITV shows??

Well, I don't agree mainly because I don't know who Dhruv is but still counts 🤣

No, is anything worth watching??

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Well, I don't agree mainly because I don't know who Dhruv is but still counts 🤣

No, is anything worth watching??

Are you a Kushal fan??😲 I'm sorry if I offended you 😭

idk, Barsatein just started on Sony, it's good and fast paced so far. But Ekta ka hai 😅

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

That reminded me of the scene from hungama where Akshay Khanna and Aftab have a fight in the mall🤣

For me, I love how the start felt so plasticy and then it got too real too quick

I really love that movie maybe I should watch it today.

I kinda talked my partner into watching Barbie instead of Oppenheimer and I got worried when the movie started because everything felt plastic but the movie got so good and he loved it. ❤️

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Are you a Kushal fan??😲 I'm sorry if I offended you 😭

idk, Barsatein just started on Sony, it's good and fast paced so far. But Ekta ka hai 😅

🤣🤣 You didn't offend me Hinna, I'm pulling your leg also, I genuinely don't know who's the guy in your siggy. And no, I'm not Kushal fan

Bold: You can always quit when there's too much Ekta-ness 😆

heavenlybliss thumbnail

I really love that movie maybe I should watch it today.

I kinda talked my partner into watching Barbie instead of Oppenheimer and I got worried when the movie started because everything felt plastic but the movie got so good and he loved it. ❤️

I dont even remember the story of Hungama because it was ages ago, but I remember i enjoyed it a lot.😆 You should watch Rocky Rani, the first half is awesome. The second half is okay too, not as good as the first though. But I can assure you that the movie has not a single dull moment.

What is the Barbie movie about?? Does it have an interesting story??

heavenlybliss thumbnail

🤣🤣 You didn't offend me Hinna, I'm pulling your leg also, I genuinely don't know who's the guy in your siggy. And no, I'm not Kushal fan

Bold: You can always quit when there's too much Ekta-ness 😆

I can never quit shows in the middle. My curiosity takes over and I need to follow the story until the end.😭😭 I torture myself too much lol

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYTOr0Dc8Tc

Just because Shibu brought Aftab up 😆

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

I dont even remember the story of Hungama because it was ages ago, but I remember i enjoyed it a lot.😆 You should watch Rocky Rani, the first half is awesome. The second half is okay too, not as good as the first though. But I can assure you that the movie has not a single dull moment.

What is the Barbie movie about?? Does it have an interesting story??

It's about two men after the same woman and the misunderstandings that ensue when her father (??) thinks one is having an affair with his wife. Lol, you might forget about what it is about but you can't forget the comedy 😆

Hungama Hungama Movie GIF - Hungama Hungama Movie Hungama ...

Hungama Paresh Rawal GIF - Hungama Paresh Rawal Radheysham ...

Barbie is a fun family movie with a good msg but even if you don't care for the msg you will enjoy it because it's a genuinely fun one. Watch it.

I plan on watching Rocky Rani for Ranveer because I heard he is great in it.