Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

That's what the show is about falling for a Bad guy. But Rey is not that bad woh narial (if I'm getting the word right) rough bahar but sweet inside, more than that toota hai woh. Aru jaise ladki khe saath pyaar karna is medicine to him, but he won't understand until it's too late. 

Ikr! He is broken inside n she is that medicine for him. 

im not able to accept it as they never showed their friendly talk also n here they are together like 7 janam  πŸ˜†

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

If the show was a typical Hate to love office romance .....that would have been so so so good. These two have amazing chemistry. They look so good together.

typical and Balaji is next to impossible 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Today it was Kushal’s show all the way⭐️ He was brilliant in portraying all the emotions of Rey πŸ‘πŸΌ felt so bad for him and his dad...why is his mom doing this, she should get divorced like rey said if she doesnt love her husband πŸ˜” bcoz of her Rey bhi galtiyan karne wala hai pyaar mein

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

typical and Balaji is next to impossible 

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: minakrish

Good luck.🀣

The only expectations you should have from an EK show is to be disappointed.πŸ˜†

Guys dont scare me.. Better let me get ready to run awayπŸ˜†

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Ikr! He is broken inside n she is that medicine for him. 

im not able to accept it as they never showed their friendly talk also n here they are together like 7 janam  πŸ˜†

Haan yeh ek dikat hai that we are assuming that friendship hogaya and dheere dheere office mein pyaar baar gaya Rey ka but they speeded the episodes (by changing clothes) toh hua bina hume dekhe Ekta Ma'am and Sony is a weird combo. But this show is even faster than the other one I saw

neil_d23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ofcourse there is no rhyme to fall for someone. They rushed the story in a way that radhi falling for rey is not in sync according to her character imo. 

I agree with your view. But sometimes it Happens to the best of us. As the show's tag line says, "dil usi pe atta...."

Let's get popcorn out and enjoy the show. She is gonna fight back like hell, cause that is in sync with her character.

RL better prepare.Order lots of antacids.

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: minakrish

Don't keep your hopes up then. There is a high possibility.😳

I know that don't keep hopes from a ekta show...But this is too much that too this fast πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£...I hope Kabir singh+Srk from darr will not stoop to that level of leaking video ...But maybe some another person can also do that and bill Rey ke sar pe aa jaayega...

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

i feel reasons could be  mummji ex is aradhana ki bio father or she might give up on rey for the shake of his adopted father( after knowing adoption truth)

Rey bhi adopted hai???

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Rey bhi adopted hai???

Ye question to mere bhi dimaag mein aaya tha.. If she doesn't love her husband.. why would she consummate her marriage?πŸ˜•