Ram found a life partner

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 months ago

Mom found her daughter, daughter found mom too, and at the same time dad and the whole family, not all of her is good, but still it's wonderful. Priya did not let her mother cry, she gave her a smile, like a real loving daughter.

Her first mother can be proud of her. Now the pooja for the soul of Papa Kapoor will be complete, full of love and sincerity.

I like the way Ram remembers his bad words. Sorry dear, sorry. You have to realize who you offended with your hysteria. She prays with full devotion, she does absolutely everything. And now Mr Husband follow her to try to speak she is not as easy as your tongue dear Ram.

Suffer from her silence and talking on the phone to the side.

But it's time for your sister to tie her tongue in a knot, however, like Kriti. The marriage of Ram and Priya concerns only them. And Ram absolutely rightly indicated that he would not tolerate any disrespect for Priya.

And Kriti, what kind of suicide? She pronounces the word divorce in front of Rama and proposes the separation of mother Shalu from the one she loves, with her daughter Priya. Damn stupid manipulative. They both confuse Ram, who has always been overly receptive. He still needs to learn to separate the wheat from the chaff. If those two chickens are right, I'm definitely Chinese. It's good that Sherdul came up to Ram and distracted him. Better yet, Hrithika took the contract from Kriti, too much honor for a chicken.

I hope Hrithika really gets a contract, there are too many manipulators and internal insecurities around Ram.

Their celebration through the phone was so sweet. At the same time, my mother remembered the powder just in time. Now Priya will start digging and find the truth.

It was so nice to hear how Priya speaks about Rama, she knows how he feels about work, what kind of person he is. If only the manipulations were not stronger than him.

Priya took on the case of mother Shalini, which means that everything will certainly work out, Priya knows how to sow love instead of poison. Therefore, their "Waiting for Divorce" is undesirable for both, although they try to pretend that they do not care, but the thoughtfulness of each phrase from Priya and the stutter from Ram, speak clearly of their true intentions. The love inside Priya and Ram is directed not only to Jaan. Not only Shalu's mother's heart will be shattered by the divorce, but Ram and Priya too. That's why they want to find so many excuses so that it doesn't hurt. But it won't, because you can't leave. Never.