Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Glad to see the people waking up to truth. 

https://twitter.com/darksisterI/status/1683414971781185536?s=20

Edited by loginidran - 10 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
you do know that’s a certified deepika fan 😆

Briaahna thumbnail

Movie hit ya flop , alia at its peak 👍acting, looks , dancing . TOP!

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

No idea. How do you know these random handles? Regardless, the truth remains. Alia was  a ship wreck in the song. The way she was hopping and kicking around ,trying to match the grace and energy of Ranveer, is hilarious. She was indeed spoiling my view as I suspected. Hope she was ok in the rest of the movie. 😳

Edited by loginidran - 10 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail

Popular … Everyone has  their time , sridevi , Madhuri    Katrina , deepika , now aloo 

Bahurani, Rekha also were very  popular , begum too but too bad never worked on her dancing 

Unfortunately kiara is already 30 or else she would have rocked too 

We need a 20 plus with decent acting skills with good screen presence to make her mark in Bollywood and rule for  a decade 🤞

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: loginidran

No idea. How do you know these random handles? Regardless, the truth remains. Alia was  a ship wreck in the song. The way she was hopping and kicking around ,trying to match the grace and energy of Ranveer, is hilarious. She was indeed spoiling my view as I suspected. Hope she was ok in the rest of the movie. 😳

the moment this video came out that deepika fan baam😆and they started posting deepikas dances ; not to forget even RK fans started posting RK dances 😆c’mon you gotta give credit where due   RS Is goood here , pure energy ❤️TOP . Of course no one can match bhansali touch, but aloo   RS gave all ! I love it!!! Yeah movie maybe floppy but loving this 😆

loginidran thumbnail

the moment this video came out that deepika fan baam😆and they started posting deepikas dances ; not to forget even RK fans started posting RK dances 😆c’mon you gotta give credit where due   RS Is goood here , pure energy ❤️TOP . Of course no one can match bhansali touch, but aloo   RS gave all ! I love it!!! Yeah movie maybe floppy but loving this 😆

I am not on twitter so thankfully I am insulated from all that nonsense. I am just a selfish audience who wants to have some paisa vasool entertainment. Aur kuch nahi chahiye mujhe. I know RS will deliver and hoping Alia will too….🤞

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

The difference between aliaa and ranveers dancing is that ranveer just looks happy while dancing 

While alia looks like “Dekho, mujhe ….Dekha hai kabhi mere jaisa talent? Madhuri who? Sridevi who?”

This whole looking like an eager bunny hopping around 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Almost 500 likes though. Thanks. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

As someone who is hoping this film does well for Ranveer’s sake. KJo should focus on promoting some of the amazing character actors like Shabana and Dharmendra. That way the focus will off of how Aloo just can’t be the commercial heroine.