Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

hue huehue phir sajo raja ko dekhne aye 16 HUE HUEHUE ☺️

Haan. S16 ne dil ekdum mazboot kar dia. Ab koi nalla jeete fark nahi padta 😆

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Yar ye Elvish kash Prince waley season mai ata, phir wo chutiya jeet ta na. The worst winner in bb history along with Bheja🤢

Roadies dekhlo iss baar. Read somewhere that Gullu Gulati has been winning and Prince has been losing most of the tasks.

Mann ko thodi shanti mil jayegi 😆

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Roadies dekhlo iss baar. Read somewhere that Gullu Gulati has been winning and Prince has been losing most of the tasks.

prince kitna nalla ha gulati se har rha ha
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Haan. S16 ne dil ekdum mazboot kar dia. Ab koi nalla jeete fark nahi padta 😆

Tum log Stan ko fazool mai hy bash krte ho. Banda dil ka acha and sacha hai tbh😳
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Asal maza tb tha agar bb na jeet ta😵 He just got lucky ky bakwas and non competitive season mai aya. Prince chu toh Teja sy bhi har jata in votes i am sure😆
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Salman: Manisha, aap fake masks bechti hain

Manisha: Thanks

😳

Ami_Chk thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riddhi2Saini006

and also the words she used for all the women involving abhishek was very demeaning for all of them

i didn't notice.. what did she say?

Ami_Chk thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Tbh Manisha doesn’t need to do all this cringe. Unlike some girls of this house, she has some brains, if only she uses it well.

after seeing the way she tried to explain herself today I am not so sure of this 😒

usey yehi chiz abhishek, jad, thoda bht aashika aur 1-2 baar elvish ne bhi bola last kuchh dino me usko nahi samajh aya..

when yt gang thought elvish will be the captain he asked her yeh log duties na kare toh mai kya karaunga.. manisha replied to that chhorna bahar yeh log kharab dikhega.. and elvish said arey bahar chhor yaha kaam kaise karwaunga... this shows it's not even just limited to flirting or love angle.. she is not even able to think how to deal with daily problems/situations.. i mean first thought naturally yeh nahi aata ki mai kya karungi.. first thought hi aata hai kaisi dikhungi.. log kya soch raha hoga ya weekend ka vaar pe support milega ki nahi..

also when salmaan said she has now started selling her masks, she thought she was being praised and said thank you with a smirk.. aise 2-3 incidences se mujhe laga woh sunti hi nahi hai theek se... jo soch rhi hai khud uske aage kisi ka bola hua usko nahi samajh aata.. jaise aaj ka do chehre wala task hi.. woh jiya ki bas burai karke hi chali gayi.. it's not the matter whether her points about jiya were right or not.. but she was supposed to expose real jiya behind fake jiya.. uspe kuchh bola hi nahi...

abhi toh sabse zyada confused/messy/chaotic game manisha ka hi lag raha hai.. though her real personality is likable.. she is a good person at heart.. but right now (at least for me) this trait of hers is overshadowing the good in her..

Edited by Ami_Chk - 1 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

chomu elvish bandi tere romance mera karne ka soch raha tha 🤣

Later he apologised and said he treats her like elder sister and doesn’t have any such intentions.
https://twitter.com/realmaxtern/status/1682742368309755904?s=61&t=y1ih8ksv0Gjt6Q289kmStQ

Edited by SriRani - 1 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4