Abhimanyu Birla in tonight's episode

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

I am really happy with the way they are writing him

He took Abhir to Goenka house for Akshara's result celebration, stood in a corner while everyone was celebrating. 

In tonight's episode, he apologized to Akshara because she couldn't get 2 days with her son, even though the court orders were clear that Abhir can visit Akshara with Abhimanyu's consent. He understands her pain as he has been through this, only if Akshara could ever understand or see other people's pain. Hell, she can't even see what her lies have done to her son. 

He apologized to Abhir because he couldn't be with his mom. 

He wasn't at fault here, he was in no way responsible for the mishap but he apologized to both afflicted parties because that's how humans behave, when they see someone in pain. 

As I had written yesterday, he puts Manjari's points in front of Akshara and Akshara's points in front of Manjari, this is the way of solving a conflict between two people, trying to show the POV of other person but both women are so similar that they'll never see their faults and how their actions are messing people around them 

https://twitter.com/OG_Dilwale_SirG/status/1681852798718074880?s=20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail

As much as I am loving this character, this is what I want to see from him in next few episodes, please

1) Abhimanyu talking to Abhir about Akshara's blunders and clearing his doubts, I know it won't be possible to erase everything because then the track will come to an end, but I hope Abhir and Abhimanyu's bond improves

2) Abhimanyu seeking help of a psychiatrist for Abhir because the trauma Akshara and Abhinav have subjected him should be addressed properly, the kid is going through extreme emotional stress. 

Parents like these two shouldn't be allowed near kids 👎🏼

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Arre wah mera fav dialogue "toh main kya kartiiiiii"🤣

OnTheBlock thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes! This is the Abhimanyu I wanted to see for so long! He's been yelling at everyone except the very reason for his miserable existence, Manjiri who still had the gall to justify her actions.  Hopefully the day isn't far that he truly sees her for who she is and protects his son from her,thinks about what's best for him and what makes him happy. 

Anyway,more of this and publicly please! 

LadooCandy thumbnail

I hope he confronts akshara in a more savage way , she has been worse than manjari . Yelling at his own mother as she is an easy target for him . Subject akshara to the same attitude Mr.birla 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadooCandy

I hope he confronts akshara in a more savage way , she has been worse than manjari . Yelling at his own mother as she is an easy target for him . Subject akshara to the same attitude Mr.birla 

Abhimanyu gives everyone multiple chances. Manjari is making things difficult for him and Abhir 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kya kahein …people around him don’t deserve his life except abhir 💁‍♀️😊