Who do you think is the mastermind of Prem's scandal

Poll

Who do you think is the mastermind of Prem's scandal 20 years ago?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 10 months ago

So who do you think the mastermind is? Vote and comment your thoughts over here...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Team Neivika

Prem. He may have had EMA but Initially plan nahi hoga leave Karne ka. But then someone maybe threatened or he realized when this truth gets out it will be bad effect on kids and he won't be able to defend himself. 

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Why is 'Subhadra' missing in the options?😳

Where is 'some one from Mahajan's plus an outsider rival' as one of the options?

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Prem. He may have had EMA but Initially plan nahi hoga leave Karne ka. But then someone maybe threatened or he realized when this truth gets out it will be bad effect on kids and he won't be able to defend himself. 

I will love if this happens. It will shatter the world of nagars and destroy the ideal image of prem. It will be a good twist.

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Even i thought that , but Prem should've known that even if he gets out of that world the truth would be out one day , it did and now his name is tarnished....

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Why is 'Subhadra' missing in the options?😳

Where is 'some one from Mahajan's plus an outsider rival' as one of the options?

Whoops i  forgot about her ðŸ¤£

Anyway these people beleive that "Betiyaan parayi hoti hai" so Shubbadra does come under someone outside of Mahajan family ( intended to indicate some buisness rival) 

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 10 months ago

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: rbpll

I will love if this happens. It will shatter the world of nagars and destroy the ideal image of prem. It will be a good twist.

Yes even i want this to happen, this will be the perfect way to shape a Morally Grey character 

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

The way that Admin lady in hospital Radhika Khatri praised Prem as a good boss & human, but Avni always seemed not right in her eyes, is a hint to Yuvika that even Radhika believes Prem was framed.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: rbpll

Actually Pandu was himself not a saint, he didn't bother to check while killing the saints during hunting and forced himself onto his wife.

This ideal image of Prem isn't needed. They can show that Prem was a spoilt brat who thought he can get away with anything and approached Avni thinking no one can deny him when she rejected he couldn't take(though I still don't say he actually abused her), but did anything which was used by his opponents with lot of namak Mirch

Probably that's why he wants his children away since he feels money poisons everyone, Yuvika might then show that money necessarily doesn't make someone bad

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Even i thought that , but Prem should've known that even if he gets out of that world the truth would be out one day , it did and now his name is tarnished....

But it was deep buried, it came out only because of Gargi thinking they are returning else DB had completely erased it, Arjun couldn't even find an article even after scanning internet