~~Titli Promotional Signature Contest *Voting*~~

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 months ago

Hello! Adorable titlis of the vibrant Titli  forum!

The forum waasis are already like jack rabbits racing to fill up pages with sharing thought provoking analysis, to inquisitive stories to add more vibrancy to the story and our graphicers with exquisite creations. 

Now, as a result of the first contest being announced and the promotional signatures as entries were received, the response was overwhelming. 

Which brings us to the Voting Round of our Titli Forum's Promotional Signature Contest, are you all excited to vote, I am sure you all are literally, aren't you? because voting sure is the democratic form of choosing the desired one.

But before voting in this PSC, as usual there are certain rules  to be strictly adhered to, this calls for the credibility of the contest and accountability of the people who vote  for the signatures in the contest. 

R U L E S

You must vote for only three entries, make sure your vote exactly for three entries. 

Please don't edit your post, very important, never edit yours, if u have posted wrongly make sure you just quote your above post which you have wrongly entered, and vote appropriately this time (only in the case, it it is a typo or you have voted for greater or less than the above notified requirements of thre ee entries). Otherwise strictly your vote won't be counted at all, it will be disqualified to be consider as votes.

While voting make sure the siggy strictly adheres to all the Rules prescribed by the Titli Promotional Signature Contest rules and guidelines.

No multiple id voting is allowed, just one genuine id of yours and one vote has to be registered, multiple id voters will be strictly dealt with.

No newbies votes will be counted.

The participants in the contest are allowed to vote in the Contest but not for your own entries, that will not be counted.

Please don't try advertising your signatures through Private messages to friends and others and seek votes, if found any that might lead to the disqualification of your own entries, This contest is for promoting the Titli forum not your own PR Skills or Creative works. 

The last date for voting. meaning the voting ends on 23rd July 2023 11:59 PM IST.

So what are you waiting for, Oh! the entries for casting your votes, please follow the next post to admire the extremely beautiful entries that we received for this contest and do vote for your favouriite ones.

Happy Voting!

Permission: MinionBoss. Channel Moderator

Siggie and Write-up Credit: CarpediemRose

Edited by CarpediemRose - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarpediemRose thumbnail

Entry 1

Entry 2

Entry 3

Entry 4

Entry 5

Entry 6

Entry 7

Entry 8

Entry 9

MochaQueen thumbnail

1, 5, 6 :)

Kaafi lamba time diya hai voting ke liye, nahi?😆

CarpediemRose thumbnail

come on guys, the ones tagged above in all the posts including and my dear friends, saathis, come and vote here, my dear dudes!!

CarpediemRose thumbnail

quoting more dear people, come on!! come, vote@

CarpediemRose thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

1, 5, 6 :)

Kaafi lamba time diya hai voting ke liye, nahi?😆

yes for making the siggies approx 15 days and for voting approx 10 days equivalently it is 9 days😆, few requested for deadline extension, but entries came in very quick, so had wind up, and now few people are on leave, vacation, etc, hence all must come and vote so this date.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CarpediemRose

quoting more dear people, come on!! come, vote@

What show is this?

Also, I vote for Entry 1

CarpediemRose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal

What show is this?

Also, I vote for Entry 1

this show is Titli a new show on Starplus staring Avinash Mishra and Neha Solanki 

also dear u have to vote for three entries, pls vote for three by quoting ur above post in another post

Naya_31 thumbnail

I love them all equally ❤️ 

Good work everyone so pretty ❤️❤️❤️❤️🥺 

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 10 months ago
aaf311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I vote for entry 3,4,6