Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

No idea about ending. I am not advocating this. But teenage pregnancy is a reality. I understand everyone's opinion as well. But, I don't think makers are doing anything wrong by showing this. I mean not in every teenage marriage couples are unhappy with eachother. Especially in environment where early marriage is a norm. They face difficulties afterwards like being responsible, taking care of the partner, where they are expected to behave like adults, become pregnant and then can't accept that they have child. So if handled properly, no worries. I mean they should not show either one of them to be negative or everything to be rosy..

Fingers crossed.

Originally posted by: shruti46

Correct me if I am wrong there was glass of milk which annie drinks hurriedly on wedding night. So they clearly prepared things for the Deed . Now she saying kaise, kyu

Ohh yes. They had that glass of milk. I mean they obviously wanted them to do it bcz as you know the whole purpose of this marriage was for his father to see the marriage and kids before dying..

I know they had to bring the pregnancy track to show the cons but again Faqir and Aini are from this gen. So Idk why they didn't think of protection. Atleast they could have shown some logic where they did take protection but didn't work out. But Idk if they show birth control topics in pak dramas or not

Originally posted by: shruti46

Annie may be intelligent but she deprived of male love. Her father doesnt respect her mother. Never got that fatherly love, protection.

Fakhir on other hand doing all these things supports her, her dreams, studies. Takes stands for her. So slowly she got attracted towards him.

I totally understand Aini being attracted to Faqir. I mean if you ask me, only sensible marriage in this show is of Faqir and Aini's mrg. Also, they were showing her getting attracted to him since past few days. Also the awkwardness, blushing. I am really not sure about Faqir's feelings though he is so good to her. But when you are attracted to eachother you can't expect them not to do the deed.

I was just talking about how come both didn't think that she can get pregnant. Hahah.

shruti46 thumbnail

I totally understand Aini being attracted to Faqir. I mean if you ask me, only sensible marriage in this show is of Faqir and Aini's mrg. Also, they were showing her getting attracted to him since past few days. Also the awkwardness, blushing. I am really not sure about Faqir's feelings though he is so good to her. But when you are attracted to eachother you can't expect them not to do the deed.

I was just talking about how come both didn't think that she can get pregnant. Hahah.

Yes you can do the deed but give viewers some hint.

Fakhir just like anie is lonely, got married to his cousin, ost hua father,his gf left country, overnight he has to join business. He was carefree eklauta ghar ka ladka in 2-3 months his life changed and annie is giving him comfort dare I say little bit of love.

They should have atleast given some inclination towards a particular scene like this started from today....

shruti46 thumbnail

Ohh yes. They had that glass of milk. I mean they obviously wanted them to do it bcz as you know the whole purpose of this marriage was for his father to see the marriage and kids before dying..

I know they had to bring the pregnancy track to show the cons but again Faqir and Aini are from this gen. So Idk why they didn't think of protection. Atleast they could have shown some logic where they did take protection but didn't work out. But Idk if they show birth control topics in pak dramas or not

It's all blur may be it was sudden thing. Like I said in my prv post they should have given some hint. Kyu, kab..i don't think they show about birth control.

badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

This drama was advertised as anti-child marriage from the promos but it ended up glorifying and romanticizing it

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: badshah_begum

This drama was advertised as anti-child marriage from the promos but it ended up glorifying and romanticizing it

Yes we need to push pemra to ban the show btw I love your username badshah begum is really an amazing show

shruti46 thumbnail

What is the timeline between marriage till pregnancy? In next epi baby will be born so story is moving quite fast

shruti46 thumbnail

Fakhir is ready to become pappa. Dunno if he really that naive or sweet boy. smiley6

shruti46 thumbnail

If they really wanted to show cons of teen pregnancy they should have given a scene annie mum talks to her about side effects of teen pregnancy. If not bluntly Then in a subtle way.Then this track would have made sense like I told you yet you guys did this ..