Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Now all of a sudden he wants to

Ex gf ne dikhaya hoga. She has returned so brings more masala

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shruti46

Before pregnancy I wanted this but now a baby is involved now I want to have 2 loving parents for the angel girl. Already there is so much siyappa going around her she deserves love.

I want fakhir to grow up and own up to the responsibilities ,keep annie and baby his 1st priority and his family members to calm down.

people, especially two kids who were forced into a marriage against their will shouldn't stay together just for the sake of their child, who they were never ready for to begin with. it's not okay to bring a child into the world and never be able to love it unconditionally or provide an environment where a young girl is constantly a source of responsibility to her parents rather than a source of joy. Them staying together in a relationship neither of them wanted to be in for the sake of a daughter they were never ready for sets an example of two unhappy people remaining unhappy for their entire lives for sake of others whilst also making that child unhappy with the baggage and ignorance they bring to their parenting. Fakhir regressed back into a child simply because having a child he was never prepared for turned him more towards the childhood he's lost. What use is having him as a "loving" parent who refused to hold his kid in the beginning or take care of the kid for the first couple of months for that kid?

MehrKhan1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I don't know if he loves Aini or not. But he doesn't seem to be into Amna anymore as well. Also, he did seem to have some attracted to Aini bcz when she was all dressed up, he does give her a look and asks her to be dressed up always. But I think his feelings do not run deeper

True, his feelings are not deep. It's more of a responsibility that he has to fulfill. Wonder how many episodes are left of this show? There is so much negativity, they need to show a light hearted track with positivity.

Originally posted by: MehrKhan1

True, his feelings are not deep. It's more of a responsibility that he has to fulfill. Wonder how many episodes are left of this show? There is so much negativity, they need to show a light hearted track with positivity.

I think it's high time they expose Raheela and start sorting out things. But Idk how many episodes are left

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: dramebaaz.af

people, especially two kids who were forced into a marriage against their will shouldn't stay together just for the sake of their child, who they were never ready for to begin with. it's not okay to bring a child into the world and never be able to love it unconditionally or provide an environment where a young girl is constantly a source of responsibility to her parents rather than a source of joy. Them staying together in a relationship neither of them wanted to be in for the sake of a daughter they were never ready for sets an example of two unhappy people remaining unhappy for their entire lives for sake of others whilst also making that child unhappy with the baggage and ignorance they bring to their parenting. Fakhir regressed back into a child simply because having a child he was never prepared for turned him more towards the childhood he's lost. What use is having him as a "loving" parent who refused to hold his kid in the beginning or take care of the kid for the first couple of months for that kid?

This was my take till baby was born. The way he was shown afterwards it's better they separate along with business goes to annie

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I don't think fakir and aini are end game lol.

I think they can't romanticize this marraige and somehow he will dump her for amna.

Humza is shown again and again because he will probably be the person aini ends up with.

Fakir will marry amna become a ghar jamai.

And aini will marry humza at some point later after completing her studies and becoming an earning woman.

Habib will be alone with raheela and upon noticing how she destroyed his family. He will realize what he did wrong.

He will perhaps overhear a conversation with Aliya. Something to that effect detailing how she had a hand in stealing aini and ayeshas jewelery and destroying his sisters homes, ruining his kids lives.

Poisoning his mind. And even at that point I think he deserves worse. To steal property from his dead brothers son and widowed wife. He should be killed horrifically. He emotionally abused ayesha to no end.

Then ayesha and sameena should meet some rich older uncles.

And get married again.

Saiqa can also get remarried. Fehmi should have a her weird hair cut child run away with some looser and get married. And live with putrid inlaws.

While they all look at aini with jealousy as she has a good job raised her baby and has a husband who supports her.

RKDEWAANA thumbnail

I really want Habib to face the music with raheela cheating on himsmiley37

Make him take all the money kick everyone out and live alone with his queen.

And some rich older gentlemen move in and raheela ditch him for that man.

And then have him realize what he did to his family.

Nouman ijaz needs to show up in his nightmares and ask him how he stole everything from his son.

And then when he's down in the dumps I want him to overhear how raheela plotted and stole and destroyed his family.

RKDEWAANA thumbnail

Then kill him after he apologizes on his hands and knees to ayesha and samina

Aini faiza and fakir

shruti46 thumbnail

Looks like shooting has ended Or atleast samar's part as he posted insta story about missing being on set.

So may be 5-10 episode's more just like baby baji

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RKDEWAANA

I don't think fakir and aini are end game lol.

I think they can't romanticize this marraige and somehow he will dump her for amna.

Humza is shown again and again because he will probably be the person aini ends up with.

Fakir will marry amna become a ghar jamai.

And aini will marry humza at some point later after completing her studies and becoming an earning woman.

Habib will be alone with raheela and upon noticing how she destroyed his family. He will realize what he did wrong.

He will perhaps overhear a conversation with Aliya. Something to that effect detailing how she had a hand in stealing aini and ayeshas jewelery and destroying his sisters homes, ruining his kids lives.

Poisoning his mind. And even at that point I think he deserves worse. To steal property from his dead brothers son and widowed wife. He should be killed horrifically. He emotionally abused ayesha to no end.

Then ayesha and sameena should meet some rich older uncles.

And get married again.

Saiqa can also get remarried. Fehmi should have a her weird hair cut child run away with some looser and get married. And live with putrid inlaws.

While they all look at aini with jealousy as she has a good job raised her baby and has a husband who supports her.

This, sounds like an awesome khichdismiley37