Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Fakir all of sudden not even touching the child is crazy to me.

He was an asshole before.

But he's shown at somewhat kind to aini.

He helps her own now and then.

Speaks up for her.

How can he not care to such a high extent. It's like he forgot amna so quicklysmiley37he's extremely weird.

And written poorly.

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kya chal raha hai? Fakhir sudhra ki nahi

Originally posted by: shruti46

Kya chal raha hai? Fakhir sudhra ki nahi

Mujhe toh samaj hi nai aata iska. As you said Aamna is back but abhi tak he doesn't seem to be interested in her though. But he doesn't care for Aini's issues as well. But all of a sudden kisi tarah he played with his daughter. Miracle. 😂

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Mujhe toh samaj hi nai aata iska. As you said Aamna is back but abhi tak he doesn't seem to be interested in her though. But he doesn't care for Aini's issues as well. But all of a sudden kisi tarah he played with his daughter. Miracle. 😂

Golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai

shruti46 thumbnail

Saw a clip baby looks so big and fakhir is back to couch. Ab to Sab kuch hogya ab kya couch, kya bed.

Saw a clip baby looks so big and fakhir is back to couch. Ab to Sab kuch hogya ab kya couch, kya bed.

I think he was just resting there. Otherwise he is sleeping on bed only 😂

Aini is going to try and convince sameena to let Faqir continue his education 😂

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I think he was just resting there. Otherwise he is sleeping on bed only 😂

Aini is going to try and convince sameena to let Faqir continue his education 😂

Faqir himself is not interested in anything what can aini do.

MehrKhan1 thumbnail

I have a feeling Fakhir and Amna will start meeting more often and Aini will find out and this will create more issues.

Fakhir does need to keep a distance from Amna as she is not a random friend but his ex. He needs to understand Aini's POV. Not necessary she is jealous but she is insecure after how her father has treated her mother all her life. She always had this fear that Fakhir will turn out to be like the other men in the family even before she married him.

Also, am I the only one who thinks that Fakhir has no feelings for Aini. Aini has shown to have an attraction towards him and it does seem she loves him but Fakhir has showed no emotions whatsoever. Even with the Hamza chapter, he seems uninterested and doesn't feel jealous at all.

I know that it is good that he trusts her but sometimes jealousy is necessary to show relationship progression. Initially Fakhir wanted Aini and Hamza to marry. It was understandable at that time as they were newly married and never lived as husband and wife but even now when she told him that Hamza helped her with the medicines, it didn't effect him.

Maybe this is an indication to the audience that Fakhir will always love Amna and Aini is only his duty.

Faqir himself is not interested in anything what can aini do.

Now all of a sudden he wants to

Originally posted by: MehrKhan1

I have a feeling Fakhir and Amna will start meeting more often and Aini will find out and this will create more issues.

Fakhir does need to keep a distance from Amna as she is not a random friend but his ex. He needs to understand Aini's POV. Not necessary she is jealous but she is insecure after how her father has treated her mother all her life. She always had this fear that Fakhir will turn out to be like the other men in the family even before she married him.

Also, am I the only one who thinks that Fakhir has no feelings for Aini. Aini has shown to have an attraction towards him and it does seem she loves him but Fakhir has showed no emotions whatsoever. Even with the Hamza chapter, he seems uninterested and doesn't feel jealous at all.

I know that it is good that he trusts her but sometimes jealousy is necessary to show relationship progression. Initially Fakhir wanted Aini and Hamza to marry. It was understandable at that time as they were newly married and never lived as husband and wife but even now when she told him that Hamza helped her with the medicines, it didn't effect him.

Maybe this is an indication to the audience that Fakhir will always love Amna and Aini is only his duty.

I don't know if he loves Aini or not. But he doesn't seem to be into Amna anymore as well. Also, he did seem to have some attracted to Aini bcz when she was all dressed up, he does give her a look and asks her to be dressed up always. But I think his feelings do not run deeper