Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

More than fakhir what I find really disturbing is how fakhirs mom told Annie who just gave birth to keep the baby on the cot and iron his clothes

Can't fakhir iron his own clothes

Asian mothers are equally responsible for sons like fakhir and they just want a maid cum mother as their bahu

I m so surprised we r still so behind

That scene made me puke like really

Also she is the same woman who used to complain that they had to do all household chores and how her husband doesn't listen to her blah blah. But she is doing the same with Annie.

Regarding breakfast, why can't she help in making that? Can't she prepare that for her son now?

Idk who irons others clothes these days. What the hell is he doing anyway. Literally nothing the whole day.

I am furious at his mother. She was sensible before but now on top of my dislike list.

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

What did fakirs friends do to him all that character growth diedsmiley5

He was concerned about the company.

He cared about aini.

I get He sort of resents his responsibility. But this makes him sound like an idiot. If Habib steals everything both mother and son deserve it smiley12.

How can they not hire a manager. They caught Jim stealing lol.

I don't understand how Habib can hate his own kids.

Is fakir not his son in law.

This whole show is weird.

smiley37

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Now only thing is left is return on fakhir's ex-gf

Writer man/woman add her too in the khichdi then we can totally loathe Fakhir .

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RKDEWAANA

What did fakirs friends do to him all that character growth diedsmiley5

He was concerned about the company.

He cared about aini.

I get He sort of resents his responsibility. But this makes him sound like an idiot. If Habib steals everything both mother and son deserve it smiley12.

How can they not hire a manager. They caught Jim stealing lol.

I don't understand how Habib can hate his own kids.

Is fakir not his son in law.

This whole show is weird.

smiley37

Fakhirs attitude change is biggest turn off of this show. Till now I was watching this show on n off coz both annie and fakhir were trying to face hardship in logical way but this pappa fakhir is total asshole. And I am skipping this show

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I don't understand why Pakistani dramas don't normalize keeping a house help

Is it really such a big burden in Pakistan for the women to do all the house chores on their own in such an inhuman way

That also in today's times

Why doesn't the shows show they r hiring a maid

Is it that expensive to keep a maid in Pakistan or they r just showing this to spice up the dramas

The solution to the recent problem is keeping a maid

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I don't understand why Pakistani dramas don't normalize keeping a house help

Is it really such a big burden in Pakistan for the women to do all the house chores on their own in such an inhuman way

That also in today's times

Why doesn't the shows show they r hiring a maid

Is it that expensive to keep a maid in Pakistan or they r just showing this to spice up the dramas

The solution to the recent problem is keeping a maid

Then it will become exceptional shows like kuch ankahi where aliya and her mom, sis used to help their househelp with the work. Which mayi ri is not

RKDEWAANA thumbnail

Lol issues aside the baby cast is so cute smiley37Don't ask me which one between aini and Inaya.

MehrKhan1 thumbnail

Very disappointed with Samina and Fakhir. The grandmother's decision to handover everything to Fakhir and make Samina his guardian was completely wrong. Both of them can't run a business and this is the fact. She became partial because she always preferred Fakhir over her other grandchildren because he was a boy.

The grandmother told Samina to guide Fakhir, not go to office all decked up with her bag. She could have continued to stay home, help and let Fakhir be more independent. What purpose is she serving by going to the office and sitting down in Zaheer's chair. It's pointless.

Also now because Samina/Fakhir own the house, they can take decisions that can benefit Ayesha and Aini. Can't Sameena order Saiqa and Raheela to help with the household chores?. Samina can easily give them the ultimatum that if they all want to stay in the house, all should contribute- divide chores- one day Aysha, one day Saiqa, one day Rahila. I am sure Saiqa and Rahila won't be able to say anything because they have no where else to go.

When Ayesha told the doc that Aini was working even in the last month of pregnancy, Sameena kept on brushing it off, she didn't want the doc to know. She knew deep inside that it was all their fault but kept on being dismissive.

Also, Samina needs to get out of the past and think about the future generation. She always says she was young when she got married, she did all the work, she gave birth at a young age- just because she and Ayesha went through this, does not mean Aini has to also- didn't she raise Aini like her own daughter? She was the only one who was against the child marriage so I had expected her to break that chain and change the rules especially she has become the head of the house.

Fakhir has also become a disappointment. Here Aini is managing the house, studying and taking care of the baby and he can't even take care of the business. Aini has been struggling for the last 9 months and Fakhir has not shown to help her even once, let alone pick up and care for the baby. It is a complete u turn in his character. I agree he is young and does not want any responsibilities but both Aini and Fakhir have equal responsibility- both have brought the child into this world.

I guess in the coming episodes Fakhir will start meeting Aamna again which will perhaps be the last nail in the coffin. He has no time for his wife, baby, business but has all the time for his ex. Wonder what Samina will say about this- they overreacted with the Hamza issue even though Aini had nothing to do with it.

They have shown Aini have feelings/attraction for Fakhir but there has not been anything from his side- maybe when the show ends- Fakhir and Aini will part ways and Aini will become successful and take care of her child.

Bang on. I am very disappointed with Sameena and Faqir. Also the way Sameena keeps on ordering Ayesha and Aini is disgusting to watch. She is also jealous when Fakhir speaks in Annie's favour or tries to do something. Also Fakhir behaves as if Annie became pregnant all by herself. I seriously would not feel bad if the business goes out of their hands. But if business goes to Habib, I am worried for Ayesha and Annie bcz Raheela wouldn't let them live..

I also can see that Ayesha's mother and her DIL are now good with eachother. I wish Raheela's sister atleast has a change of mind and do the right thing for once.

RKDEWAANA thumbnail

Is something wrong with Habib?

Mentally?

Raheela sits on her ass the entire day doing nothing but plotting.

But ayesha is sick one day she's being a kamchor.

While he's literally stealing and that's fine.

Samina makes no sense. She was shown as a different person before this. The literal abuse she's dishing towards aini is appalling.

I don't understand what she does at the office. And why her presence was needed when the granny didn't go once before and owned everything.

I have a feeling jamsheds wife will turn good and help aini,faiza,ayesha out.

Rahila needs to get a really big dose of karma. It's nauseating seeing her treating ayesha so poorly.

When she's such a looser who went for a married man. And continues to stick to him like chewing gum. What's more embarassing serving his family and protecting your kids or being a shameless home wrecker. Who wants to ruin little children's lives.