Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

I take my words back annie give talaq, talaq, talaq, to fakhir. Such a careless, thankless man.

Annie and baby can find her own happily ever after.

Vaise is show ka writer kaunsa nasha karta hai? Before and after pregnancy fakhir is totally different.

BlueWaters20 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So Fakhir’s mother - a fully grown woman - can’t do household chores whilst working but Annie -ma teenager- is expected to do the household chores, raise a child, and complete her studies simultaneously?

Originally posted by: shruti46

I take my words back annie give talaq, talaq, talaq, to fakhir. Such a careless, thankless man.

Annie and baby can find her own happily ever after.

Vaise is show ka writer kaunsa nasha karta hai? Before and after pregnancy fakhir is totally different.

Agreed. Especially after seeing tomorrow's promo, I want to slap Faqir. Ab toh after seeing Fakhir and his mother's attitude, I don't mind if the business is taken away from them.

Looks like Annie has to give up her studies bcz her mother also got an attack and omg I can't believe Habib. Medicines b nai Lani hai. Urrggghhhh!!! I get frustrated after watching the episodes.

Poor Annie. 😭

I don't understand Fakhir. How can he be so good, responsible and ideal husband before pregnancy and now suddenly he is being complete opposite and such a jerk.

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RKDEWAANA

I am confused how people are judging this story for not portraying the negative impacts of this marraige and its effects it had on them.

It is doing that.

What didn't make sense was fakir being responsible until he knocked her up.

Lol.

And how his mother let aini do house work and not take care of herself.

How hard would it be to hire a maid. Are they not rich.

This show makes no sense.

They want to show you the negatives by making characters who were some what okay make dumb choices.

Like why would sameena not hire a manager and pull fakir out of school?

smiley37

If they were shown poor and illiterate alot of this would make more sense.

Till now they showed everything is so lovey dovey marriage. Husband is giving support, understanding her.

Now suddenly there is 180* change. If fakhir was such a good husband why didn't he thought abt how this pregnancy will affect her. They shouldn't have shown him as Husband no 1

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Agreed. Especially after seeing tomorrow's promo, I want to slap Faqir. Ab toh after seeing Fakhir and his mother's attitude, I don't mind if the business is taken away from them.

Looks like Annie has to give up her studies bcz her mother also got an attack and omg I can't believe Habib. Medicines b nai Lani hai. Urrggghhhh!!! I get frustrated after watching the episodes.

Poor Annie. 😭

I want paisa vasool revenge for annie, her mother, sister, even her baby..Habib and his wife, Fakhir, his mother, phupos etc etc.

I am going to skip this show for now also I have no idea how many episodes are there. Prv show had 60+ so i am assuming same here too

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I don't understand Fakhir. How can he be so good, responsible and ideal husband before pregnancy and now suddenly he is being complete opposite and such a jerk.

The writer writing current episodes is doing sasta nashasmiley37

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I don't understand why Pakistani dramas don't normalize keeping a house help

Is it really such a big burden in Pakistan for the women to do all the house chores on their own in such an inhuman way

That also in today's times

Why doesn't the shows show they r hiring a maid

Is it that expensive to keep a maid in Pakistan or they r just showing this to spice up the dramas

The solution to the recent problem is keeping a maid

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

More than fakhir what I find really disturbing is how fakhirs mom told Annie who just gave birth to keep the baby on the cot and iron his clothes

Can't fakhir iron his own clothes

Asian mothers are equally responsible for sons like fakhir and they just want a maid cum mother as their bahu

I m so surprised we r still so behind

That scene made me puke like really

Originally posted by: shruti46

I want paisa vasool revenge for annie, her mother, sister, even her baby..Habib and his wife, Fakhir, his mother, phupos etc etc.

I am going to skip this show for now also I have no idea how many episodes are there. Prv show had 60+ so i am assuming same here too

Even I was thinking to skip the show for few days now. I had done the same when his father dies. Now, I can't watch this torture Annie, her mother and sister are facing.

Habib's wife should also face something very serious. She deliberately killed dadi man and now she wants to marry off a child to an elderly man. Disgusting.