Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

It's weird bcz before pregnancy announcing he was always saying ke isko padne do, kaam mat karaao. Now after pregnancy kya hogaya 😂

Suddenly unable to handle business also. Ye kya hai

Bekar hogya. He has done the deed ab freesmiley37

Wait he had to do this task again coz its a girl. Ab boy ke liye try karna next yearsmiley31

shruti46 thumbnail

What has happened to fakhir? Before pregnancy he was husband no 1 now he his in -ve zone. Na wife ki fikar, na ghar , business.

Originally posted by: shruti46

What has happened to fakhir? Before pregnancy he was husband no 1 now he his in -ve zone. Na wife ki fikar, na ghar , business.

I was going to say this exactly. What happened to him suddenly? He was super nice and awesome before pregnancy and always supporting her or whatever and now he has taken a 360° turn. Also, he was quite impatient with Aini. Waise toh the night she fainted, she questioned him so much but he had replied to every question patiently and was so caring ke khaalo tum bhi and what not.

No coherence in the behaviour. Doesn't make sense

shruti46 thumbnail

I was going to say this exactly. What happened to him suddenly? He was super nice and awesome before pregnancy and always supporting her or whatever and now he has taken a 360° turn. Also, he was quite impatient with Aini. Waise toh the night she fainted, she questioned him so much but he had replied to every question patiently and was so caring ke khaalo tum bhi and what not.

No coherence in the behaviour. Doesn't make sense

Are they showing pregnancy ke baad husband kaise badal jate hai??

If he was so happy on becoming papaa he should be extra loving towards his wife. We are yet to see how he behaves with baby as she is a girl

Are they showing pregnancy ke baad husband kaise badal jate hai??

If he was so happy on becoming papaa he should be extra loving towards his wife. We are yet to see how he behaves with baby as she is a girl

If you ask me, he wasn't really happy on becoming papa. He was just reassuring himself and Aini that bcz everyone is happy, we should be happy, hain na..

But atleast he was caring towards her. Was going to office and doing all the right things. Now that it's all transferred to him, he doesn't want to work..

Even in the hospital, when Doc announces that they had a baby girl, he didn't really react. Yes, I am curious to see how he behaves with his baby. Aaqir Aini akele ne toh nahi laya hai baby ko 🤷

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I think for the time being Fakhir was trying to figure out how to cope with everything and started doing whatever everyone who he thinks cares for him, wanted from him. He tried to prove to Annie that he is somewhat capable of being a good husband, and he tried to prove that he can take responsibility of the office but once the rush wore off, he's reverting back to the time when he didn't have to care for everything and be responsible simply probably because its overwhelming?

I think we. might see Annie ultimately come in to save the business to an extent perhaps?

I would really like to see both of them separating as they grow older though.

shruti46 thumbnail

If you ask me, he wasn't really happy on becoming papa. He was just reassuring himself and Aini that bcz everyone is happy, we should be happy, hain na..

But atleast he was caring towards her. Was going to office and doing all the right things. Now that it's all transferred to him, he doesn't want to work..

Even in the hospital, when Doc announces that they had a baby girl, he didn't really react. Yes, I am curious to see how he behaves with his baby. Aaqir Aini akele ne toh nahi laya hai baby ko 🤷

If he was reassuring himself and her Then why didn't he even mentioned about aborting. Atleast baat toh karte.. Like lets discuss both negative & positive

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramebaaz.af

I think for the time being Fakhir was trying to figure out how to cope with everything and started doing whatever everyone who he thinks cares for him, wanted from him. He tried to prove to Annie that he is somewhat capable of being a good husband, and he tried to prove that he can take responsibility of the office but once the rush wore off, he's reverting back to the time when he didn't have to care for everything and be responsible simply probably because its overwhelming?

I think we. might see Annie ultimately come in to save the business to an extent perhaps?

I would really like to see both of them separating as they grow older though.

Before pregnancy I wanted this but now a baby is involved now I want to have 2 loving parents for the angel girl. Already there is so much siyappa going around her she deserves love.

I want fakhir to grow up and own up to the responsibilities ,keep annie and baby his 1st priority and his family members to calm down.

If he was reassuring himself and her Then why didn't he even mentioned about aborting. Atleast baat toh karte.. Like lets discuss both negative & positive

I know but like they didn't think about protection, they didn't think about abortion. Remember how he says baby ko tumhari ammah sambhal legi and mai tumhe hamesha support karoonga. I want to see that support now. Ghar ke kaam mat karwaao yaar, maid rakho. I hope he becomes responsible now atleast please. Did the deed, please bear the consequences responsibly.

I am furious at Faqir's Mom though. She went into my dislike list directly. Even in hospital when Doc was scolding them for making her do chores, she tried to divert that convo. How long do you think this show is?

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I am confused how people are judging this story for not portraying the negative impacts of this marraige and its effects it had on them.

It is doing that.

What didn't make sense was fakir being responsible until he knocked her up.

Lol.

And how his mother let aini do house work and not take care of herself.

How hard would it be to hire a maid. Are they not rich.

This show makes no sense.

They want to show you the negatives by making characters who were some what okay make dumb choices.

Like why would sameena not hire a manager and pull fakir out of school?

smiley37

If they were shown poor and illiterate alot of this would make more sense.