Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

What is this? She is already going to deliver in the next episode 🤷

Originally posted by: shruti46

Fakhir is ready to become pappa. Dunno if he really that naive or sweet boy. smiley6

Their reaction was hilarious. I was expecting something more serious? So they aren't giving to show cons of pregnancy? So difficulty after birth? 🤔

What is the timeline between marriage till pregnancy? In next epi baby will be born so story is moving quite fast

I think it's been just few months since their marriage. Not even a year I think. Bcz she got admission in inter now.

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Their reaction was hilarious. I was expecting something more serious? So they aren't giving to show cons of pregnancy? So difficulty after birth? 🤔

They will live happily ever after. There goes the messaging against child marriage.

Look underage girls get married at young age, you will get such handsome, caring loving husband. Then have a baby within a year and life is goody goodsmiley32

shruti46 thumbnail

I think it's been just few months since their marriage. Not even a year I think. Bcz she got admission in inter now.

Few months mai sab hogya. Ladai jhagda, chillam chilla, heartbreak, padhai, death, friendship, birds and bees now baby

Few months mai sab hogya. Ladai jhagda, chillam chilla, heartbreak, padhai, death, friendship, birds and bees now baby

Haan sab hogaya. Obviously baby ke baad will be more than one year. I guess won't show anniversary.

shruti46 thumbnail

Haan sab hogaya. Obviously baby ke baad will be more than one year. I guess won't show anniversary.

Baby ka 1st bday dikhayenge

shruti46 thumbnail

Annie mother actually said yeh toh fakhar ki baat hai, log khushiyaan manate hai, mithayiyan baatte hai

Really lady!! Night before you were what, how, why now your dancing dhik tana .. smiley39

Haan. Baby ka first bday definitely.

Annie mother actually said yeh toh fakhar ki baat hai, log khushiyaan manate hai, mithayiyan baatte hai

Really lady!! Night before you were what, how, why now your dancing dhik tana .. smiley39

That's called consoling herself. In precap, she was saying inko itni jaldi is rishte me baandke galti kardi.

Wasn't she the one who agreed for her daughter's marriage bcz her hubby threatened to divorce her.

Also, I am shocked with Faqir's mom's attitude as well. Urrghhhh