Finale Rant - It's unproved that good things only come to end.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

This season has proved that not only good things will come to an end. Even things like Naagin 6 can come to an end.

The finale episode looked very random and dry. Mahek was killed in 5 seconds with fire and turned into ashes like Shesha of Season 2 (yeah, they shown stupid scenes like fire from naagmani is powerful). Raghav and Swarna looked more like show pieces. Bringing Pratha and Prarthana is the most funniest thing ever. Pratha is okay. At least she can help her daughter if she stayed helpless in her story. But Prarthana... the soul is same. Anyways, time machine excuse was okay.

The most illogical thing is the arise of Divyamani with the help of Pratha's Naagmani and Prarthana's Naagmani. Seriously? I mean, the Naagmani with Pratha, Prarthana and Pragati are timely entities and not real world entities. It means there is only one Naagmani. Also, when Pratha and Prarthana go back to their time, they don't have Naagmani and how would they fight their enemies and how would they be called powerful? It will change the present as well. That's the concept of time travel, right? (Though Naagmani too couldn't power these dumb naagins)

At the end, they announced that Naagin 7 will come which is already revealed by Ekta.

Let's discuss about the overall season

I never thought I could even hate a Naagin season having said that I'm a regular viewer of first five seasons of Naagin. Though the story sometimes go pathetic due to lazy writing, it was still watchable or at least not that irritating as this season.

At the beginning, I wasn't much interested in this season because of the show's concept and I could never connect with the show. As far as I have seen Prarish, they had to be the couple whose love story execution is the worst when we compare to the well (or better) executed love stories in all other seasons. I don't want to comment further on them.

But as time passed, I got interested as they started introducing mystery subplots and tracks into the show. Seema, Tara and Nageshwari past was really and interesting plot and I wish they explored a bit more of the plot. After that, I liked Suhasini's story of killing her nephew Rajesh's wife and put the blame on his nephew. The execution wasn't good but again they could have explored a lot here too.

Puloma and Nageshwari past was nice concept but execution was terrible. It was weird to see Nageshwari doing stationary tandav in front of Puloma smirking at her. It had to be the laziest tandav in Naagin history. (I get that the actress is old enough not to dance but Naagins never get old, right? Or they could have avoided that tandav).

Apart from these three tracks, I never found the unexpected twists and suspenses of the season to be enjoyable. It looked mostly fillers and I got almost tired of their twists. The show never had a intact and strong storyline. Sometimes the naagin gets patrotic and sometimes the naagin forgets the nation and focus on her revenge. They brought Shesha and Vishaka negative again and shown them inferior.

I actually started watching from Mahek betraying Pratha by stabbing her. It looked quite bland but was a good timepass. Skipped Kiara Sharma track until the wedding as it looked weird. Rishabh getting to know about Pratha's innocence and fake death track was watchable. After that, I got really irritated when Pratha acts foolish (and rude to Rajesh Pratap) and started disliking her character. The way she sacrificed Shesh naag's vachan to stay bramchari for her personal revenge was unacceptable.

Afterwards, just like a typical Hindi show, generation leap happened... memory loss happened... kids came... separation track too happened... punarjanam with dumbness also happened... tracks are also repeated... few are diluted from first three seasons.

After generation leap, I personally liked Prarthana. But after Jeet's death, the transition she went was absurd and she becomes the most irritating, rude, dumb and arrogant naagin ever. I hated the character the most. The way she messed up with Rudra was unforgivable. But I guess Rudra Prarthana love story had a scope (till Jeet's death) which was ruined later. Raghuveer and Prarthana's lovestory was well executed (only because Prarthan had memory loss) till the entry of kids. I don't know about Pragati and Raghav story but I didn't like the pairing.

I wished if the Naagin 5 got the TRP of Naagin 6, at least Mukta would have wrote something better track instead of finishing tracks incomplete. The show literally had no buzz except from Tejasswi's fans.

Last but not the least, Ekta has wasted three couples that had good scopes - Prarish, Prarud and Vijay-Mahek. Maybe PraVeer too as they died.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sshesha

This season has proved that not only good things will come to an end. Even things like Naagin 6 can come to an end.

The finale episode looked very random and dry. Mahek was killed in 5 seconds with fire and turned into ashes like Shesha of Season 2 (yeah, they shown stupid scenes like fire from naagmani is powerful). Raghav and Swarna looked more like show pieces. Bringing Pratha and Prarthana is the most funniest thing ever. Pratha is okay. At least she can help her daughter if she stayed helpless in her story. But Prarthana... the soul is same. Anyways, time machine excuse was okay.

The most illogical thing is the arise of Divyamani with the help of Pratha's Naagmani and Prarthana's Naagmani. Seriously? I mean, the Naagmani with Pratha, Prarthana and Pragati are timely entities and not real world entities. It means there is only one Naagmani. Also, when Pratha and Prarthana go back to their time, they don't have Naagmani and how would they fight their enemies and how would they be called powerful? It will change the present as well. That's the concept of time travel, right? (Though Naagmani too couldn't power these dumb naagins)

At the end, they announced that Naagin 7 will come which is already revealed by Ekta.

I never thought I could even hate a Naagin season having said that I'm a regular viewer of first five seasons of Naagin. Though the story sometimes go pathetic due to lazy writing, it was still watchable or at least not that irritating as this season.

At the beginning, I wasn't much interested in this season because of the show's concept and I could never connect with the show. As far as I have seen Prarish, they had to be the couple whose love story execution is the worst when we compare to the well (or better) executed love stories in all other seasons. I don't want to comment further on them.

But as time passed, I got interested as they started introducing mystery subplots and tracks into the show. Seema, Tara and Nageshwari past was really and interesting plot and I wish they explored a bit more of the plot. After that, I liked Suhasini's story of killing her nephew Rajesh's wife and put the blame on his nephew. The execution wasn't good but again they could have explored a lot here too.

Puloma and Nageshwari past was nice concept but execution was terrible. It was weird to see Nageshwari doing stationary tandav in front of Puloma smirking at her. It had to be the laziest tandav in Naagin history. (I get that the actress is old enough not to dance but Naagins never get old, right? Or they could have avoided that tandav).

Apart from these three tracks, I never found the unexpected twists and suspenses of the season to be enjoyable. It looked mostly fillers and I got almost tired of their twists. The show never had a intact and strong storyline. Sometimes the naagin gets patrotic and sometimes the naagin forgets the nation and focus on her revenge. They brought Shesha and Vishaka negative again and shown them inferior.

I actually started watching from Mahek betraying Pratha by stabbing her. It looked quite bland but was a good timepass. Skipped Kiara Sharma track until the wedding as it looked weird. Rishabh getting to know about Pratha's innocence and fake death track was watchable. After that, I got really irritated when Pratha acts foolish (and rude to Rajesh Pratap) and started disliking her character. The way she sacrificed Shesh naag's vachan to stay bramchari for her personal revenge was unacceptable.

Afterwards, just like a typical Hindi show, generation leap happened... memory loss happened... kids came... separation track too happened... punarjanam with dumbness also happened... tracks are also repeated... few are diluted from first three seasons.

After generation leap, I personally liked Prarthana. But after Jeet's death, the transition she went was absurd and she becomes the most irritating, rude, dumb and arrogant naagin ever. I hated the character the most. The way she messed up with Rudra was unforgivable. But I guess Rudra Prarthana love story had a scope (till Jeet's death) which was ruined later. Raghuveer and Prarthana's lovestory was well executed (only because Prarthan had memory loss) till the entry of kids. I don't know about Pragati and Raghav story but I didn't like the pairing.

I wished if the Naagin 5 got the TRP of Naagin 6, at least Mukta would have wrote something better track instead of finishing tracks incomplete. The show literally had no buzz except from Tejasswi's fans.

Last but not the least, Ekta has wasted three couples that had good scopes - Prarish, Prarud and Vijay-Mahek. Maybe PraVeer too as they died.

This season proves that Naagin 4 finale was so far better than this whole season...

Though I don't like that season now I felt it get a good end and way to the next season ....

Till the end I don't know that it was ending 😆😆...

What a blant end....

Oh God what is that pratha prarthana pragathi.....who is writing this stupidity....

They wasted the actors potential....

From the beginning the concept was not that Interesting....at the end I just want this to end somehow ...

From now on only request to makers that don't introduce this type of deshbhakti naagins ....

This season lacks that power of story and male lead to attract viewers apart from naagin....

To an extent Rishab was ok ,but they killed him....

Rudra was ok but the actor was looking like brother of Prarthana...

Then Raghu he started with a good not but end up being a ekta daily shows hero....

For the first time in this season they introduced a good male lead....But honestly when Raghav and pragathi started show became so boring due to repeated plot and increase of number of episode....Naagin is fit for finite....when it cross that number it will start to become boring like season 3...But they gave a grand finale and end it grandly....

And Mehek is getting alive after dying repeatedly...

Though shesha and yamini came this way they are so entertaining.

Sshesha thumbnail

Even though the show was the longest running, Colors was never interested in this season except extending it. Barely they released promos for this show. Naagin 5 got promos every week without fail.

Also Naagin 5's finale too looked very absurd but Vani had an emotional attachment with online audience and even offline ones. But here....🤪

Pratha can't even help herself but she came to help Pragati and even succeeded in it. Does it look believable?

I don't have problems with the male lead actors. All are good. But except Raghuveer, none of the characters are nice and consistent. In fact none of the male characters are good here. Farishta and Sheshnaag Yash are the most useless and spineless creatures of the show.

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nothing to say much as the things which have to be written has already been written.In N6 the only couple worthy of emulation I could find was Praveer-Raghuveer and Prathana.Till the 6 year separation happened between the couple Raghuveer was everything a Naagin ML should be-he was sharp, intelligent could fight the goons single-handedly unlike Army-man Rishabh who needed 2 Naagins as his Bodyguards against mere goons.

Raghuveer was caring and an understanding ML who gave Prathana her own time and space.He adopted the orphans got his sister married to Prathana's adopted Brother trusted Prathana over Mehak and Seema and loved her like his own soulmate till the 6 year separation track.He might have been an SSN but he was someone who filled the gap in Prathana's world when she lost everything.

Why the N6 could not achieve the heights of previous seasons was bcoz it got extended beyond its expiry date and also the Sheshnaagins whether it's Pratha/Prathana or Pragati they either gave up on their revenge choosing to go on hibernation forgetting about the Nation or willingly gave up their powers inspite of knowing fully well that they could not protect the country without their Supernatural Powers.

Maha SheshNaagin-Sarva Shresht Naagin had to take multiple rebirths to kill just one evil character Mehak who seemed immortal.Wonder why Mehak needed that Naagmani so.much when she could come back even after being killed by the Lord Shiva's Trident?

Even Mehak's vamp character became a bore with her constant chanting of I want to be the Shesh-Naagin when it was pretty much clear that Pratha got that powers due to that Fire Incident when no option was left whatsoever.

Professor Jeet Patil's character suddenly becoming evil was illogical but well executed.His expressions his body language felt real -the way he masterfully plotted behind the scenes like some Mastermind was intriguing and awesome to say the least but his track was cut short.

Pratha's own family member became evil with the stupid excuse-what country has given to him as if Pratha's Dad was some Padma awardee?

The original track was about finding and slaying the 20 Demos but got cut short after the revelation of Maha-Asura Seema as the 7th one.Rishabh did not do anything noteworthy for Pratha yet she fell in love with him-Ruhani Pyaar 🤪🤣🤣.

Pratha still continued her fight as Kiara but Prathana she chose the easy way out-despite possessing 9 Naagmanis she chooses to go into the earth rather than taking revenge only to return as the Ghajini Revenge seeking Naagin.

Did we ever see Shivanya/Shivangi or Bela choose to return to earth rather than seeking the desired justice for themselves? Wonder what the CV's were thinking?

Prathana and Pratha even Pragati were portrayed as mere Gullible Naagins-anybody can fool them for their powers.Itna effort bhi lene ki zarurat nahi thi.Just do either Friendship or pretend to love them for the time being rest sab apne aap ho jayega- even Shesha had it easy against Prathana. She could never backstab Shivanya or Shivangi bcoz both the earlier Naagins were cunning and powerful but Prathana was a different case-she had only one or 2 line-Main Hoon Shesh-Naagin or Shiv-Vardaani but what's the use of boon if it's not used wisely against the enemies?

Even Raghav fooled Pragati by his mere drama of remembering everything as Raghuveer so who will take the Shesh-Naagins seriously then?

Aur jab dekho tab either Prathana or Pratha wanted to give up their powers whenever they found love-so why not give it as a gift to that despo Mahek then?

Hope N7 is portrayed differently with a strong Naagin supported by an equally capable ML who loves his Naagin ML more than his life accepts her Naagin secret and helps her in her mission of revenge.

Bani was not a fool to fall in love with the predator Veer.She saw the undying and unconditional love in him-the willingness to do anything for her why was this missing in N6? Maahir loved Bela blindly supported her and even came back in her Rebirth mission not to fool or plot against her but support her to the maximum extent possible.

Except Raghuveer no ML supported their Shesh-Naagins why? Yes Raghu also supported Pragati but the change was sudden and abrupt to say the least-suddenly with the help of some ring he became the Shesh-Naag huh.

Prathana and Pragati or Pratha were supposed to be powerful Naagins yet they were portrayed as weaker than the earlier Naagins why?

N1 would have been a disaster had Shivanya been portrayed as such a gullible Naagin-being defeated by mere plans of the opponents.And Shesh-Naagin had no.allies-whether it's her Parent/Sibling or Lover the whole world or near and dear ones will always betray the Shesh-Naagins.

Shivanya/Shivangi ko bhi itne dhokhe nahi mile homne jitne ki aaj wale Naagino ko mila.

Edited by masked - 1 years ago
Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

Nothing to say much as the things which have to be written has already been written.In N6 the only couple worthy of emulation I could find was Praveer-Raghuveer and Prathana.Till the 6 year separation happened between the couple Raghuveer was everything a Naagin ML should be-he was sharp, intelligent could fight the goons single-handedly unlike Army-man Rishabh who needed 2 Naagins as his Bodyguards against mere goons.

Raghuveer was caring and an understanding ML who gave Prathana her own time and space.He adopted the orphans got his sister married to Prathana's adopted Brother trusted Prathana over Mehak and Seema and loved her like his own soulmate till the 6 year separation track.He might have been an SSN but he was someone who filled the gap in Prathana's world when she lost everything.

Why the N6 could not achieve the heights of previous seasons was bcoz it got extended beyond its expiry date and also the Sheshnaagins whether it's Pratha/Prathana or Pragati they either gave up on their revenge choosing to go on hibernation forgetting about the Nation or willingly gave up their powers inspite of knowing fully well that they could not protect the country without their Supernatural Powers.

Maha SheshNaagin-Sarva Shresht Naagin had to take multiple rebirths to kill just one evil character Mehak who seemed immortal.Wonder why Mehak needed that Naagmani so.much when she could come back even after being killed by the Lord Shiva's Trident?

Even Mehak's vamp character became a bore with her constant chanting of I want to be the Shesh-Naagin when it was pretty much clear that Pratha got that powers due to that Fire Incident when no option was left whatsoever.

Professor Jeet Patil's character suddenly becoming evil was illogical but well executed.His expressions his body language felt real -the way he masterfully plotted behind the scenes like some Mastermind was intriguing and awesome to say the least but his track was cut short.

Pratha's own family member became evil with the stupid excuse-what country has given to him as if Pratha's Dad was some Padma awardee?

The original track was about finding and slaying the 20 Demos but got cut short after the revelation of Maha-Asura Seema as the 7th one.Rishabh did not do anything noteworthy for Pratha yet she fell in love with him-Ruhani Pyaar 🤪🤣🤣.

Pratha still continued her fight as Kiara but Prathana she chose the easy way out-despite possessing 9 Naagmanis she chooses to go into the earth rather than taking revenge only to return as the Ghajini Revenge seeking Naagin.

Did we ever see Shivanya/Shivangi or Bela choose to return to earth rather than seeking the desired justice for themselves? Wonder what the CV's were thinking?

Prathana and Pratha even Pragati were portrayed as mere Gullible Naagins-anybody can fool them for their powers.Itna effort bhi lene ki zarurat nahi thi.Just do either Friendship or pretend to love them for the time being rest sab apne aap ho jayega- even Shesha had it easy against Prathana. She could never backstab Shivanya or Shivangi bcoz both the earlier Naagins were cunning and powerful but Prathana was a different case-she had only one or 2 line-Main Hoon Shesh-Naagin or Shiv-Vardaani but what's the use of boon if it's not used wisely against the enemies?

Even Raghav fooled Pragati by his mere drama of remembering everything as Raghuveer so who will take the Shesh-Naagins seriously then?

Aur jab dekho tab either Prathana or Pratha wanted to give up their powers whenever they found love-so why not give it as a gift to that despo Mahek then?

Hope N7 is portrayed differently with a strong Naagin supported by an equally capable ML who loves his Naagin ML more than his life accepts her Naagin secret and helps her in her mission of revenge.

Bani was not a fool to fall in love with the predator Veer.She saw the undying and unconditional love in him-the willingness to do anything for her why was this missing in N6? Maahir loved Bela blindly supported her and even came back in her Rebirth mission not to fool or plot against her but support her to the maximum extent possible.

Except Raghuveer no ML supported their Shesh-Naagins why? Yes Raghu also supported Pragati but the change was sudden and abrupt to say the least-suddenly with the help of some ring he became the Shesh-Naag huh.

Prathana and Pragati or Pratha were supposed to be powerful Naagins yet they were portrayed as weaker than the earlier Naagins why?

N1 would have been a disaster had Shivanya been portrayed as such a gullible Naagin-being defeated by mere plans of the opponents.And Shesh-Naagin had no.allies-whether it's her Parent/Sibling or Lover the whole world or near and dear ones will always betray the Shesh-Naagins.

Shivanya/Shivangi ko bhi itne dhokhe nahi mile homne jitne ki aaj wale Naagino ko mila.

Yes. Prarthana Raghuveer story was really good till 6 years leap and Raghu impressed the audience in the introduction itself. But Prarthana was irritating during the pregnancy track. She was literally a irritating brat.

Even when the TRP of the show is good (like around 1.8) too, the show doesn't have craze like N1, 2, 3 and 5. I don't know why. The story was also very inconsistent and weak.

Even forget trident, Prarthana cut Mahek's head and body and kept her head in Himalayas and thrown body at ocean. But still they shown her coming alive. If Shesha can come alive after making her into ashes, why not Mahek? They should have locked Mahek where Shesha and Vishaka were caged.

Pratha is dumb. Prarthana is dumber. Pragati is the dumbest. I felt sympathy for Pratha only in the episode where Pratha was jailed and informed that her baby was stillborn. Otherwise, I never felt any sympathy for her daughters or her. Not even when Prarthana loses her babies.

Mahek's character was very inconsistent. Most of the time, she was shown very coward and frightened but when other vamps disappear she becomes the super powerful naagin. Pratha's dad shown as deshdrohi was okayish as anyone can be greedy for money. But I'm glad he didn't hate his family. Jeet's character turning negative was more funny. He thought that Prarthana didn't take revenge for him. Seriously? She made Rudra's life hell (to some extent Anmol's life too) for her revenge's sake. But I'm quite disappointed of Jeet's death. Prarthana thought that Jeet was a bad man from the beginning.

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The concept of N6 that pandemic affecting people and Sarvashresth Sheshnaagin saving the country was something unusual and strange. That's why many viewers chose not to watch this season. But i thought why not give it a try. I was disappointed. From weak storyline to repeated dialogues naagin series has lost its charm which used to be earlier. Even the costumes are skimpier every season and with deep necked attires for the naagins it has become worse.Story wise also nothing much changed. Re-incarnation tracks seems boring now. PraRish story was eccentric. Pratha and Rishab were poles apart. Apart from Rishab all other Male leads supported their partners that is naagins. All the previous naagins Shivanya, Shivangi, Bela,Bani were powerful except N6 naagins Pratha, Prarthana, Pragati. Inspite of having naagmani in their belly they were powerless and always needed Shivji's help in order to fight their enemies.Even at last also. This season takshak naagraj and Sheshnaag Yash were also not being put to proper use. Illogical tracks of father nevla and his son and his mother seema made me laugh🤣No proper continuation of Asurs in number which led to just dragging of epi. Raghu, Raghuveer, Rudra were easily killed only to glorify the vamp Mahek. Grand finale epi was not upto the mark. Mahek was alone and so many people couldn't overpower her. Hearing the thumping sound i knew it was yeti who had come. First it was shown Mahek being afraid of Yeti. Now she herself calling is very absurd. All the three naagmani turning into 1 Divya naagmani.Season 7 coming soon.Hope the makers come up with good story this time and not half baked stories

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

The concept of N6 that pandemic affecting people and Sarvashresth Sheshnaagin saving the country was something unusual and strange. That's why many viewers chose not to watch this season. But i thought why not give it a try. I was disappointed. From weak storyline to repeated dialogues naagin series has lost its charm which used to be earlier. Even the costumes are skimpier every season and with deep necked attires for the naagins it has become worse.Story wise also nothing much changed. Re-incarnation tracks seems boring now. PraRish story was eccentric. Pratha and Rishab were poles apart. Apart from Rishab all other Male leads supported their partners that is naagins. All the previous naagins Shivanya, Shivangi, Bela,Bani were powerful except N6 naagins Pratha, Prarthana, Pragati. Inspite of having naagmani in their belly they were powerless and always needed Shivji's help in order to fight their enemies.Even at last also. This season takshak naagraj and Sheshnaag Yash were also not being put to proper use. Illogical tracks of father nevla and his son and his mother seema made me laugh🤣No proper continuation of Asurs in number which led to just dragging of epi. Raghu, Raghuveer, Rudra were easily killed only to glorify the vamp Mahek. Grand finale epi was not upto the mark. Mahek was alone and so many people couldn't overpower her. Hearing the thumping sound i knew it was yeti who had come. First it was shown Mahek being afraid of Yeti. Now she herself calling is very absurd. All the three naagmani turning into 1 Divya naagmani.Season 7 coming soon.Hope the makers come up with good story this time and not half baked stories

I agree. I liked only Prarthana's dressing as Naagin (even styling of Prarthana in the beginning, post memory gain track was good).

Nevla track was really bizarre. Seema had relationship with a mongoose and produced a son. In fact Seema has a lot of illegitimate sons throughout the show. Seriously?

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

Actually this deshbhakthi concept ruined the essence of Naagin...With that Teri mitti background bgm....🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Though tejaswi did a good job as several shades in this one season except her dialogue nothing seems that much noteworthy...That dialogue mei shesh naagin hoon Shiv vardani and all become jock at the end....I felt Brinda is better than this....

Sane male lead is also an attractivenessof naagin franchise...Ya toh naagin ki plans attract hona chahiye ya phir acha male lead hona chahiye... That's the reason season 4 doesn't get click ...They made dev daily soap ml and due to COVID also they shut down it...But it got a better end....Here the repeated plot and episode increase bored 🥱😴😴....

Visszz thumbnail

I agree. I liked only Prarthana's dressing as Naagin (even styling of Prarthana in the beginning, post memory gain track was good).

Nevla track was really bizarre. Seema had relationship with a mongoose and produced a son. In fact Seema has a lot of illegitimate sons throughout the show. Seriously?

Pathali's family tree is extended to two shows.... Actually I made a post on that earlier 🤣🤣

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Pathali's family tree is extended to two shows.... Actually I made a post on that earlier 🤣🤣

Bekaboo is actually a spinoff of Naagin 6🤣 which stays true to the definition of spinoff too as it's about a character of main show unlike KDB and Shiv Shakti.