Mahaan legacy Kid - Akshara.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 11 months ago

Dear writers, 

What's wrong with you why the legacy kid is such a bad fl of all the shows that i have watched so far. 

Her core traits with eg:

1. Lying 

She lied abhi she don't love him then she lied abhir that he is burden on her. She did all the these push them away. Abhirmanyu deserves better treatment.

2. Escaping from reality. 

She just escapes from reality instead of staying in the situation and analyzing it. Instead of telling abhir, abhi is his father she just came up with lot of unnecessary ways of dealing with situation. Giving abhir a new papa, marrying some one for her kid. Not reaching out to goenkas when she was pregnant. Problem kya hai uski 😑

3. Delusions  

She is really a delusional person. Who assumes things and gives up without even thinking about it. 

Abhi's phone call she just assumed abhi don't want kids. She heard manish she assumed manish Don't trust her. Now she thinks abhi is the one who snatched her kid. Arre bhai court kaun gaya tha. Bacche ka sole custody kiss chhaiye tha. You can't blame water if you're carrying a bucket that has a hole. 😂 did you tried analyzing alternative of what if abhi wins ? Nahi that was your mistake but you are just acting as if abhi did everything. 

4. Giving hopes to people. 

She gives hopes to ppl due to her lies. First tilak 1.0 arohi was hopeful she will get abhimanyu as akshara denied loving him openly but she was lying. 

Then she gave hope to abhir that she will tell him the truth but went for custody battle where she agreed to condition abhir will never be informed about abhimanyu if she wins. Is she a human. 

5.  Overconfident 

Akshara was very over confident on white day as well as custody drama. 

On white day she thought birlas will acknowledge her sacrifice[stupidity] which she did. 

On tilak 1.0 she thought arohi will love her if she gives up abhi for her 😂 

On custoday drama akshu was confident she will win and she was only busy in finding ways to make abhi happy 😂 

How can the fl of the show can have these many flaws and still be called as fl. I like pranali but i am unable to tolerate akshara anymore. 😐

I miss old akshu as atleast she was cute and i would have tolerated her. 🥰

https://youtu.be/Adkh4oXn_1Y

Please be respectful. Don't fight and keep the discussions healthy 🙂

Edited by firewings_diya - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nothingtosay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

AK is the most butchered character in the history of ITV, she has become like AR to me - like when ever I think abt this character I only remember wat all she did/doing in the name of revenge and punishment - I don’t even remember a glimpse of old AK anymore, which is disheartening b’coz I cannot enjoy the old episodes also 😔 those scenes feel so fake to me now when I watch them. 

So far we tolerated her pathetic screen presence with over glorification of her angel pati, now the writers have taken a new route to degrade her even more, is this a way to handle the RWP truth reveal??!! By making ur kid hate you, the kid who u claimed that u cannot live without - why are they hell bent on showing her not even having basic common sense, and on top she thinks she can to go to court after 6mnths/1yr after letting him live with AB, does she not know AB??!! She was one who said that his love/hate has no limit - so when it comes to his son wouldn’t he give it all - so does she want Abhir himself to say that he doesn’t want to live with her…😳

Don’t even get me started on how she manipulated AB and made him agree to everything she says and the delusional world she lives in - no words for that, out of the entire custody case - she again blames Abhi & conveniently forgot that she forged the birth certificate 🤯

I cannot stand her now, if there is one character who has to die in this show - it has to be her. All the issues will be resolved. But we know they won’t show her the cliff that soon. So we need to tolerate her non sense even more.

Abhira after seeing this AK - a BIG no, Abhi deserves better. If abhira is the end game, I cannot see her with AB without proper/well executed redemption. They have ruined Ra in Abhira. Period. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Nothingtosay

AK is the most butchered character in the history of ITV, she has become like AR to me - like when ever I think abt this character I only remember wat all she did/doing in the name of revenge and punishment - I don’t even remember a glimpse of old AK anymore, which is disheartening b’coz I cannot enjoy the old episodes also 😔 those scenes feel so fake to me now when I watch them. 

So far we tolerated her pathetic screen presence with over glorification of her angel pati, now the writers have taken a new route to degrade her even more, is this a way to handle the RWP truth reveal??!! By making ur kid hate you, the kid who u claimed that u cannot live without - why are they hell bent on showing her not even having basic common sense, and on top she thinks she can to go to court after 6mnths/1yr after letting him live with AB, does she not know AB??!! She was one who said that his love/hate has no limit - so when it comes to his son wouldn’t he give it all - so does she want Abhir himself to say that he doesn’t want to live with her…😳

Don’t even get me started on how she manipulated AB and made him agree to everything she says and the delusional world she lives in - no words for that, out of the entire custody case - she again blames Abhi & conveniently forgot that she forged the birth certificate 🤯

I cannot stand her now, if there is one character who has to die in this show - it has to be her. All the issues will be resolved. But we know they won’t show her the cliff that soon. So we need to tolerate her non sense even more.

Abhira after seeing this AK - a BIG no, Abhi deserves better. If abhira is the end game, I cannot see her with AB without proper/well executed redemption. They have ruined Ra in Abhira. Period. 

Such a disappointing character. I would have loved if she sacrificed something for abhir. 

If she really loved abhinav she could have spoken to him and gone to manjari and told her that she is ready to come back to abhi for her kid. 

By seeing that manjari realizing her mistake was a better track compared to akshara making abhir think that he is the reason for all the sorrowness in their life. 

I agree even i may not be able to tolerate akshara unless they make her to do something which can redeem her. Or kill akshara and get her look alike with similar name. 

Akshara ke mahaan acts na mujhe samajh aathe hai ab na interest bacha hai 😮‍💨

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The show is unbearable to watch only …akshara toh absolutely zeher dikha rahe hain …I feel for pranali …I really like her n harshad :/

Edited by Pr1yanka - 11 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

The show is unbearable to watch only …akshara toh absolutely zeher dikha rahe hain …I feel for pranali …I really like her n harshad :/

even i feel bad for pranali. She deserved better character😆

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I guess  everyone are curious about that only now 🤣

Edited by firewings_diya - 11 months ago