1 day into 1 month

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 10 months ago

I think they will stretch this one day of pari rakesh wedding into 1 month. So many filler scenes r there. Rajiv-rakesh ke bich wahi repeated scenes hote hain. Dono sirf dhamkiyan dete hai ek dusre ko but karte kuch ni. N bebe-neeti ke scenes me bilkul same repeated dialogues hote hain. Sabhi scenes itne repetitive hain. Only 1 scene was good. When Rakesh taunted neeti 'pari to mere ghar aa jaegi but tera pati aur sautenen laaega' that is so true. Neeti should understand that sirf 1 sauten dafa karne se sab thik ni hoga jab pati hi characterless ho toh vo main problem hai

Edited by Jazzkapur - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

I enjoy RajKesh scenes they are entertaining kaun kitna ghatiya hai gin ke k dusre ke bhaare bolte hain waise dono hi ghatiya hai but jab taunts marte hain naa haasi aati hai🤣. Ankur-Vishal has a great chemistry never a dull moment

Rahe baad sauten ki Rajeev ka focus is juggling b/w Pari & Neeti teesri to layega hi nahin afterall experience speaks🤣Rakesh apna sambhale to.acha hai koi bhali ladki shaadi bhi nahin karega aise ghatiya insaan se

Rakesh & Rajeev me koi farak nahin. Rakesh physically hurts and Rajeev emotionally hurts in both ways Pari & Neeti are suffering and their friendship got affected

Edited by Mages - 10 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Mages

I enjoy RajKesh scenes they are entertaining kaun kitna ghatiya hai gin ke k dusre ke bhaare bolte hain waise dono hi ghatiya hai but jab taunts marte hain naa haasi aati hai🤣. Ankur-Vishal is a great chemistry never a dull moment

Rahe baad sauten ki Rajeev ka focus is juggling b/w Pari & Neeti teesri to layega hi nahin afterall experience speaks🤣Rakesh apna sambhale to.acha hai koi bhali ladki shaadi bhi nahin karega aise ghatiya insaan se

Rakesh & Rajeev me koi farak nahin. Rakesh physically hurts and Rajeev emotionally hurts in both ways Pari & Neeti are suffering and their friendship got affected

agar 3rd sauten nai laya toh wapas pari ke paas jaega agar rakesh se shadi ho b gai toh! Kehne ka matlab ye hai ki jab husband hi characterless h toh sirf 1 sauten ko dafa karne se sab thik nai hoga. May be neeti is thinking is chances badh jaenge sanju ke sudharne ke. But these rakesh-rajiv, rajiv-neeti, neeti-bebe, pari-rakesh, pari-rajiv scenes r so repetitive n boring. Kitna lamba khichenge ye 1 din ko. Fir puri raat ko. I think ye 1 pura din 1 month tak jaega. Only Neetikesh scenes r entertaining for me

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

So after hospital drama Rakesh and Pari are still going to marry?😲

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

They still haven't know who is behind thids abortion so marriage is still on. Mandap tak paunch gayi hai

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mages

They still haven't know who is behind thid abortion so marriage is still on. Mandap tak paunch gayi hai

So the abortion happened.😒 I just don't understand why Pari can't say: No to the marriage. Why can't she leave to her parents' house?😕

Mages thumbnail

So the abortion happened.😒 I just don't understand why Pari can't say: No to the marriage. Why can't she leave to her parents' house?😕

No,Pari manage to run away from the basement  and Rajeev saved her by bringing her out of the pothole

Pari does not want to marry Rakesh but Bebe threaten her if she does not marry Rakesh than she will tell the truth of PariRaj marriage to Neeti and if Neeti comes to know the truth their friendship will be destroyed so its due to that reason she agree to marry Rakesh. Neeti knows Bebe threatens Pari with marriage truth( the half truth that she knows)

If she goes to her parents house than how they will justify the concept and run the show. She will leave the house one day when the leap is near currently its still faraway

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

their marriage won't happen chahe kuch b ho jaye. There r so many apshaguns on every ritual. Those r hints from makers that they won't marry n pari rajiv will always be together n they will always irritate me

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Still actors r shooting in same costumes. hadd hai yaar. Baksh do abb toh bichare actors n Audience ko