Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 months ago

Epi 1 intrigued me enough to watch epi 2. 😅 The episode starts with shiv’s dad insulting his wife like she was the used tissue he had just blown his nose on…I guess this is yo hook the trp audience …so much torture on lead’s mom…gotta watch now…but the writers don’t realize it will still be effective if they toned it down a little…anyways that’s how I feel…after a heavy day at work no one wants to watch scream shout abuse tears n if I may say separation of leads etc lol…sorry hangover from the last show …

the dad claims chachi gets to be shiv’s mom …again who the eff gives folks rights to decide this is your mom n this is your dad on their own…but again I digress

Well basicslly tasteless scene…but the mom makes her thumb  as shivling n does Abhishek ❤️ n at the same time female lead does the same…no prizes for guessing female lead will come n be the savior 

Sone scenes finally if Arjun first with dadi n he comes off as a bubbly character…so definitely want to know why he can’t marry …

Shiv’s chain comes on shakti’s neck  …lord of dropped hints that they will get yo be one…I was never doubting it but anyways lol

Shakti meets the vamp today face yo face n shows her the mirror…she can’t wait to come back with a retort lol

n then so ends with shiv meeting shakti trying to save ger from falling in water 

the chemistry is okayish…we’ll see 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Epi 1 intrigued me enough to watch epi 2. 😅 The episode starts with shiv’s dad insulting his wife like she was the used tissue he had just blown his nose on…I guess this is yo hook the trp audience …so much torture on lead’s mom…gotta watch now…but the writers don’t realize it will still be effective if they toned it down a little…anyways that’s how I feel…after a heavy day at work no one wants to watch scream shout abuse tears n if I may say separation of leads etc lol…sorry hangover from the last show …

the dad claims chachi gets to be shiv’s mom …again who the eff gives folks rights to decide this is your mom n this is your dad on their own…but again I digress

Well basicslly tasteless scene…but the mom makes her thumb  as shivling n does Abhishek ❤️ n at the same time female lead does the same…no prizes for guessing female lead will come n be the savior 

Sone scenes finally if Arjun first with dadi n he comes off as a bubbly character…so definitely want to know why he can’t marry …

Shiv’s chain comes on shakti’s neck  …lord of dropped hints that they will get yo be one…I was never doubting it but anyways lol

Shakti meets the vamp today face yo face n shows her the mirror…she can’t wait to come back with a retort lol

n then so ends with shiv meeting shakti trying to save ger from falling in water 

Why they are starting with this superwoman heroine thing...

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Why they are starting with this superwoman heroine thing...

lol I guess that’s their plot…promo was the same …and the funny thing is this can change at any given point based in trips…but for now they are portraying exactly like promo from what I see

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Now I am finding the female lead annoying. She's too preachy, and just gets herself into unnecessary trouble by lecturing people or trying to get involved in things she shouldn't. How on earth keertan can be a doctor when he has no medical knowledge at all or able to practise (shiv seems to be unable to do surgery etc but has the knowledge to teach), but then the female lead is not a doctor yet she thought it was sensible and safe to try and save that boy herself despite legal risks to herself and risk to the boy's life. 🤪

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

Now I am finding the female lead annoying. She's too preachy, and just gets herself into unnecessary trouble by lecturing people or trying to get involved in things she shouldn't. How on earth keertan can be a doctor when he has no medical knowledge at all or able to practise (shiv seems to be unable to do surgery etc but has the knowledge to teach), but then the female lead is not a doctor yet she thought it was sensible and safe to try and save that boy herself despite legal risks to herself and risk to the boy's life. 🤪

Typical itv fl

har marz ka ilaj jaanti hai 

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Hi priya nice analysation 

I just saw only 1st epi half felt the spice of kekta which never change but let's see why shiv can not marry wether he have painfully past or kuch kundali dosh 

And the way his d ad treated his mom was not digestible and he was saying she was the reason or responsible for everything  so once episodes pass then cat will come out of the bag and asusual vamp will be the main reason behind it as shevis chachi and shakthi will be the savior of the sasu maa 😉 😀 😜