Show going off-air :(

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

The show is going off air by this week or next week . I didn't feel like making a topic on this but still doing so that it doesn't come as a shocker to anyone. They will be abruptly ending the show just coz of low trps 😵. There are so many storylines that could be explored further. So all of a sudden everything will start resolving this week ðŸ¤ªlol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

The show is going off air by this week or next week . I didn't feel like making a topic on this but still doing so that it doesn't come as a shocker to anyone. They will be abruptly ending the show just coz of low trps 😵. There are so many storylines that could be explored further. So all of a sudden everything will start resolving this week ðŸ¤ªlol

Worst news ever 

If they had to end the show quickly then why didn’t they show a proper love story b/w Raghav and Bhavna? ðŸ˜•

I hope they give a happy ending to Raghav and Bhavna.. ðŸ˜­

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

What a shame that great shows like this don't get the attention or time they deserve! Instead they keep showing crap on TV so the audience's minds never evolves. ðŸ˜’

jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Worst news ever 

If they had to end the show quickly then why didn’t they show a proper love story b/w Raghav and Bhavna? ðŸ˜•

I hope they give a happy ending to Raghav and Bhavna.. ðŸ˜­

They will have a happy ending but we won't get to see how their married life evolves esp Bhavna's journey doesn't end here 

jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

What a shame that great shows like this don't get the attention or time they deserve! Instead they keep showing crap on TV so the audience's minds never evolves. ðŸ˜’

Exactly and this show deserved a better channel !! Everything else is crap on Indian tv !!

jenny156 thumbnail

How I wish there is a season 2 ðŸ˜”.