Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Rinse and repeat drama looks like but regular watchers can tell better πŸ˜†

Sairat are happy boinking in heaven πŸ˜‚

Away from the drama. 🀣

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Shemer

Yess..their ending was beautiful yet sad..they died on each others armπŸ’™after confessing their true feelings but im missing them very badly..subah udkar unhe dekhne ki aadath hogayi thi...πŸ₯²

Without #SAIRAT ghum is not ghum...the ganja effect is long goneπŸ₯²..pehle toh episode aane par , na aane par , har ek scene or character pe discussion hotha tha and yoohiii 100 pages nikal jaathe the..and now πŸ’”...and I'm not liking the gareeb CN even though the new house is beautiful..but I'm missing my old CN with that ganpati 😍

Out of the topic...muguet aap apni story continue kar rahi ho kya? Neil naira and saira wali..I just loved that one😍

IMO, their ending was one of the most beautiful one from ITV.

I miss the old Sairat. Oh yeah this forum was our home. So many topics on them were made daily. Miss the fun.

CN drama was so much fun to watch but now it's just boring.

Yes I will continue. First I need to write the next chapter of Ghum Hai Tere Pyaar Mein and then I will write the next chapter of the Neil Saira and Naira one.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Very nice .

Yes I think you can make a post on the last promo rather than the actual episodes.

The last promo had only Sairat. You the above pic screenshot from there na...

Promo was so good and again they cheated the audience by showing a fake promo.

Yes as u said 2 guys and one girl would have been better maybe .

The last promo was really nice but so different from the episodes. I wish it was only about them but as usual the show was always more about everyone than SaiRat.

I guess they want to repeat the story. This time Ishaan will help her become an officer instead of a doctor. πŸ˜†

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

The last promo was really nice but so different from the episodes. I wish it was only about them but as usual the show was always more about everyone than SaiRat.

I guess they want to repeat the story. This time Ishaan will help her become an officer instead of a doctor. πŸ˜†

Yes he will help her but he will keep the PL as his friend also like season 1.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hello GHUMians,

How have you been all ? I am making a post after so long.

Long Time No See - Common English Phrases - YouTube

First of all, I have watched the last three episodes of SaiRat. Even though that sometimes we have loved them and sometimes disliked them, that few of us wanted them to end together and others didn't, I kinda loved their ending. Yes, it was a sad one but they had a beautiful ending. I wish the show was a little more about SaiRat than Virat and Pakhi and Sai and Satya. Anyways, now that it has ended, we will cherish their good moments (the first two years of them).

Sai and Virat have reunited, but will it be a happily ever after for #SaiRat?” Ayesha Singh says in Ghum Hain Kisikey Pyaar Mein as she expresses her joy over their union. |

Now about the second generation, I wish they reversed the triangle love story. Savi in a dilemma between the man she loved and his brother she got married to. I guess two girls fighting for a man sells better than two men fighting for a girl. πŸ˜†

Cartoon Love Triangle Images: Browse 4,153 Stock Photos & Vectors Free Download with Trial | ShutterstockCartoon Love Triangle Images: Browse 4,153 Stock Photos & Vectors Free Download with Trial | Shutterstock

About the new characters, I quite liked Reeva (I guess it's her name), the new Pakhi if I am not wrong. So much better than Pakhi so far. The actress is quite pretty too. 😳

Ishaan I am still not able to love the way I had fallen in love with Virat from the beginning. Let's see if things change.

Savi, I loved the little one. She was so adorable, funny and full of joy. But the grown up, I am not able to like. She is nothing like Sai. πŸ˜’ I remember I was in love with the Sai from Gadchiroli but Savi the new version of Sai is less impactful.

Overall, I am not liking much the new generation. They need to bring the drama as soon as possible.

Not Impressed Supernatural Jensen Ackles GIF | GIFDB.com

The Chavans are maha boring now. Ishaan's family maha bakwaas too. πŸ˜†

Bored Sigh GIF - Bored Sigh - Discover & Share GIFs

Ray, great to see you. I was missing your posts. Coming to your topic. Yes,, I miss watching SaiRat. I didn't like SaiRat end but then it was beautiful as well as sad. I cried buckets watching them die but felt peaceful since they died in each other's arms.The charm is missing with the new generation. I haven't been watching the show either. I don't know whether the new generation will create any ripple and how long will the show go on.

Fats24 thumbnail

Yes he will help her but he will keep the PL as his friend also like season 1.

Yes, but Virat had kept himself away from Pakhi and never crossed his lines pre leap. And, even after that he never accepted her as his wife but will Ishaan be able to do that?

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

Yes, but Virat had kept himself away from Pakhi and never crossed his lines pre leap. And, even after that he never accepted her as his wife but will Ishaan be able to do that?

Yes not sure. Here they r childhood friends I guess.

Fats24 thumbnail

Yes not sure. Here they r childhood friends I guess.

Yes, they are childhood friends. When Pakhi was pursuing Virat inspite of being married will Reeva stop herself from pursuing him being unmarried? One more point is the whole family loves her just like Pakhi.

I have watched her on a Zee show. She was positive initially but turned negative later because the guy who she loved started to love another girl.

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey so good to see. I was wandering here saw ur post and I came here.

I hope u doing good. So missed talking to u.

Hello GHUMians,

How have you been all ? I am making a post after so long.

Long Time No See - Common English Phrases - YouTube

First of all, I have watched the last three episodes of SaiRat. Even though that sometimes we have loved them and sometimes disliked them, that few of us wanted them to end together and others didn't, I kinda loved their ending. Yes, it was a sad one but they had a beautiful ending. I wish the show was a little more about SaiRat than Virat and Pakhi and Sai and Satya. Anyways, now that it has ended, we will cherish their good moments (the first two years of them).

Sai and Virat have reunited, but will it be a happily ever after for #SaiRat?” Ayesha Singh says in Ghum Hain Kisikey Pyaar Mein as she expresses her joy over their union. |

Now about the second generation, I wish they reversed the triangle love story. Savi in a dilemma between the man she loved and his brother she got married to. I guess two girls fighting for a man sells better than two men fighting for a girl. πŸ˜†

Cartoon Love Triangle Images: Browse 4,153 Stock Photos & Vectors Free Download with Trial | ShutterstockCartoon Love Triangle Images: Browse 4,153 Stock Photos & Vectors Free Download with Trial | Shutterstock

About the new characters, I quite liked Reeva (I guess it's her name), the new Pakhi if I am not wrong. So much better than Pakhi so far. The actress is quite pretty too. 😳

Ishaan I am still not able to love the way I had fallen in love with Virat from the beginning. Let's see if things change.

Savi, I loved the little one. She was so adorable, funny and full of joy. But the grown up, I am not able to like. She is nothing like Sai. πŸ˜’ I remember I was in love with the Sai from Gadchiroli but Savi the new version of Sai is less impactful.

Overall, I am not liking much the new generation. They need to bring the drama as soon as possible.

Not Impressed Supernatural Jensen Ackles GIF | GIFDB.com

The Chavans are maha boring now. Ishaan's family maha bakwaas too. πŸ˜†

Bored Sigh GIF - Bored Sigh - Discover & Share GIFs

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Rinse and repeat drama looks like but regular watchers can tell better πŸ˜†

Sairat are happy boinking in heaven πŸ˜‚

I literally just choke besharam 🀣🀣🀣

Really need to approach you post with caution πŸ˜†