Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: moonwearer

I  am a little intrigued why Romeo and  Juliet are played by this duo? They are staging it on the grand steps of the institute?

Must be a play as Savi is cultural secretary 

Edited by nutmeg7 - 6 months ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I have been Cultural secretary....but never heard of professor and student performing as a pair.smiley31

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

I have been Cultural secretary....but never heard of professor and student performing as a pair.smiley31

TV show thodi reality hota hai smiley36

Shinesparkle3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The show has defied logic in every way. Not interested in the leads at all. I find no chemistry in them. 

What I felt bad in today's episode was the way Shikha was treated by Akka saheb and how the entire family chose to keep quiet, especially the great Ishaan sir. 

Savi will have to face similar situations post marriage for sure. Akka ka Patti Banda hai Ishaan ke aankhon pe. Woh kabhi nahi uthrega. His mind is conditioned to blindly accept atrocities against women and the great PhD holder is sadly dumb to come out of it. 

Ignoring the negative part, I like how Isha Shantanu's relationship is progressing. The 'transfer to pune' scene was very cute. And in today's episode when he said, "waise meri bhi fikar aise kabhi satati hai tumhe?" I felt bad for him. 

But good that he is giving her the space to get comfortable living with him again and not forcing his right as a husband over her. Their story is far far better than the leads. 

Missing the tashn btw Isha and surekha/Rao. It was so much fun to watch them confront each other. No Isha Ishaan scenes also. It's getting boring nowadays. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I totally agree. These days the episodes are boring as hell. I tried watching today after skipping for some days, I couldn’t even get past the first 5 mins. FF mei dekha.

Badi Savi Ishaan scene was so stupid. I will watch after reeva comes now. Yeh linear story has no spice 

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Totally agree 

It was very boring, Ishan and Savi scenes doesn't create any magic 

Bonslays are equally boring 

Only Isha and Santhanu are worth watching 

Totally lacks in most of the aspects 

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Which institute does that @

If Eshan is taking lecture on " drama " like schools.. but this is a college .... which Prof & student do it like this!

I think the entire plot is to.make Savi to call " Eshsn Sir " ....smiley36

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I watched only the first half of the episode. I just hated the way Surekha treated Shikha. She's treating her like a maid. We don't even treat our maids in this manner. And, Ishaan, just watched as if he's dumb. In college he flares up with Savi but at home he behaves as if he's deaf , blind and dumb. 

Now I wish Durva gets trapped with Ladkar family. Both Ladkar and Ghosales deserve each other. The way she asked Shikha if she wasn't joining them was as if she knew the outcome and she literally pushed her while leaving. Surekha has spoilt Durva to the hilt. 

I don't know why her son forgot his name left Shikha in this jungle. It would have been better if he had taken her along with her.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Haa. That was a sad scene 

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I was hoping against hope that ishan  would speak up or atleast have a few comforting words for her. The way he n yesterday s episode Surekha told Asmitha not to speak when she was speaking and go to the kitchen at once she was behaving as I f she is royalty and Asmitha and Shikha are slaves. 

The same highhandedness one sees in Ishaan and Durva. Savi was right in blasting Ishaan today. The reason for his leaving abruptly was obvious today.vto him Savi is just a means to add to the fame of his institute. The accolades that academic excellence will bring 

Felt sad for Shika and also felt Good that she is not trapped with a Bhosale child as yet like how  they must have tried to trap Isha and the way Asmitha is trapped between a spineless Nishikant and the vile Durva and Surekha.