Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Yes, it has. To name a few; Tanu, Neena Gupta, Bhumi Pednekar, Ayushmaan Khurana, in recent times.

Some of those people you mentioned are having career lows 😆

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

It's that annoying voice of hers. Plus she looks like a member of the thin white girl gang, the kritis , ananyas, Saras, Janhvis.

All look like they were manufactured at the same factory with same surgeon, stylists and make-up artists.

Plus the same pairing with kartik, Vicky, Varun doesn't help.

You're not going to tell me Jhanvi and Kiara look the same 🤣 And Jhanvi is not even that light. The others I still somewhat get your reference.. but you do kind of sound like the typical white guy/girl not being able to distinguish one brown person from another.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Have always loved ki ❤️

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

You're not going to tell me Jhanvi and Kiara look the same 🤣 And Jhanvi is not even that light. The others I still somewhat get your reference.. but you do kind of sound like the typical white guy/girl not being able to distinguish one brown person from another.

It's the styling and the overall look. Janhavi individually looks different but when they're on the carper or outside the gym , they look like clones of each other.

About the acting, Kiara needs more of Guilty and less of these small-town/North Indian romances

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Some of those people you mentioned are having career lows 😆

Yes but they did do well and may rise again.