Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Posted: 1 years ago

From the title I thought you meant she deserved better than Sid Mal..I was fully armed up and loaded to bash you for that 🤣 but yeah on topic..love the pretty Ki..she fills the gap for a gorgeous BW heroine actress..and can do decent acting so more power to her!

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I want her to get more critical acclaim, nit just commercial acclaim. Those movies didn't work due to her only.

That's not the only scale of success.

To me an actor is successful when he or she becomes immortal in the form of any character, when he/she leave there mark in cinema becomes the part people everyday reference. Like- Hera pheri trio, Salman as Prem, Karina as geet.

It is not always needed to have some dukh bari parallel cinema movie, biography, social cause film to get bonafide as a star or an actor.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She is the only one from the new lot who has improved and improvised constantly and consistently..

While beauty and acting ability are subjective, it is commendable of her to have make a mark of her own, especially in the industry where Alia supremacy prevails and nepo-brigade rules.

Edited by bashful_moon - 1 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Romanoger

That's not the only scale of success.

To me an actor is successful when he or she becomes immortal in the form of any character, when he/she leave there mark in cinema becomes the part people everyday reference. Like- Hera pheri trio, Salman as Prem, Karina as geet.

It is not always needed to have some dukh bari parallel cinema movie, biography, social cause film to get bonafide as a star or an actor.

Would u count Bhagyashree a success as Suman in MPK?

1267515 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Kiara is already overrated and got far more than she really deserved. She has average looking face, no expressions/ acting, x bad dancer, poor screen presence no glamour.

😲

Word Count: 0

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It's that annoying voice of hers. Plus she looks like a member of the thin white girl gang, the kritis , ananyas, Saras, Janhvis.

All look like they were manufactured at the same factory with same surgeon, stylists and make-up artists.

Plus the same pairing with kartik, Vicky, Varun doesn't help.

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Would u count Bhagyashree a success as Suman in MPK?

My mom do speak as if she is a huge star so does all the people of that generation. She is not forgotten, People do Remember her. So yes.

But that's besides the point what I mean is parallel cinema is not the only scale of success. For example- Yami have so many critically acclaimed movies now but does that mean she more successful/relevant then bhagyashree no. The irony is people remember yami's itv show more than any of her movies. they still use that show as to identify her,"woh Jo colour me ek Sundar si ladki thi naah, arre woh pal pal dil ke pass wala show,"

I can give sonali bendre as an example too her role in HSSH is so small, without much dialogues but still she is remembered.

Edited by Romanoger - 1 years ago
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

She's indeed stunning, her screen presence has improved immensely so has her performance level, her forte is emotional and dramatic scenes and ofcourse launde lapades love her post Kabir Singh😆 so yeah she can finally be that actress from this gen who is loved by both male and female audiences.

She has also managed to create a very successful pairing with Kartik and usually has great chemistry with most of her co-stars so that's a plus she is 1-2 performances away from being in the top league.

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Actually she has aced almost all roles she had acted in. But alas such deserving actors don’t get those “big ticket films”.

Im sure somewhere inside KJO too doesn’t want kiara to become a huge success and is giving all plum projects to his “beti” Alia.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: CLOBBER

She has also managed to create a very successful pairing with Kartik and usually has great chemistry with most of her co-stars so that's a plus she is 1-2 performances away from being in the top league.

I think shes in that top league now