Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Kiara,comes from an affluent well connected family in Mumbai.She really wanted to become an actor.She started small, with Projects like Lust Stories,Dhoni,South films..She slowly moved up in BW with good performances in Kabir Khan,Shershah..and is now getting recognised as a bankable heroine, who can deliver the goods.What I like most about her is, how sensitively she portrays middle-class girls, their vulnerabilities, their heartaches.She makes the role of the male actors look better than they are.

Also with all her money she could have pulled all the PR stunts-dating ,making controversial comments..

That is reason,people were so happy when she married the quiet,shy handsome man of her dreams.

What is there not to like about Kiara..

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

Kiara,comes from an affluent well connected family in Mumbai.She really wanted to become an actor.She started small, with Projects like Lust Stories,Dhoni,South films..She slowly moved up in BW with good performances in Kabir Khan,Shershah..and is now getting recognised as a bankable heroine, who can deliver the goods.What I like most about her is, how sensitively she portrays middle-class girls, their vulnerabilities, their heartaches.She makes the role of the male actors look better than they are.

Also with all her money she could have pulled all the PR stunts-dating ,making controversial comments..

That is reason,people were so happy when she married the quiet,shy handsome man of her dreams.

What is there not to like about Kiara..

True. She also gives out a chilled, unproblematic vibe which is very pleasing.

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

war-2 loading, hopefully a good role

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I want her to get more critical acclaim, nit just commercial acclaim. Those movies didn't work due to her only.

When are you marrying your prince charming? 🥺

driven thumbnail

Kiara is the deserving successor to Deepika and Madhuri as the Queen of Bollywood.

All are beautiful, hot, good actresses and have that required X-factor

driven thumbnail

I meant your boyfriend.

I'd love to marry you though if you want. It would be my honour to marry a bold and beautiful girl with brains.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you❤️

I think you're also really sweet!

But yes, my bf and I are doing great as of now!

driven thumbnail

I think I am slowly slowly falling in love with you

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Has critical acclaim really ever done anything for anybody 😆

Yes, it has. To name a few; Tanu, Neena Gupta, Bhumi Pednekar, Ayushmaan Khurana, in recent times.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Kiara is already overrated and got far more than she really deserved. She has average looking face, no expressions/ acting, x bad dancer, poor screen presence no glamour.