Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Can he look like this, maybe not the bracelets, but damn he looks good, his stylist should stick to giving him these looks 😍

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Loving this look, he needs to hire this stylist permanently.

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If Ranveer had just listened to his fans, he would have known much sooner that THIS is what the fans always wanted from him. Not the clown shit and the ugly mustaches with two pounds of gel on his head. He looks so sexy and desirable when he's normal and chic.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I love how everyone is reminisching his look in Lootera and Dil Dhadakne Do. He looked more romantic in those looks.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ranveer πŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuJKAo-oOXE/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 years ago

Word Count: 1

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I love all he looks he has done with Tiffany ad campaigns.

Ranveer has it in him to be total fashionista, and I think for a while he thought the alesandro michele era gucci was it, but I think the flops of 83 and Circus made him reevaluate his choices. And, It looks like he is done with the crazy looks and wants everyone to take him seriously.

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

about damn time. he looks okay for once. been a while πŸ˜†

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ranveer is a very good looking man, imo - viril also in extravagant clothes ... flamboyend 😊

I liked his nude photos...reminded me of the Burt Reynolds ones...was like a homage..and he could pull it off (also in the literal meaning πŸ˜‰)

As for the hair...I remember Ra.One time and SRK 's curly hair...oh gosh! that was mega-trolled... πŸ˜†

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ranveer - Yes.

Meryl Kapoor - No. You’re not versatile just because of your clothing and hair style. You have to actually pull the look off, and more importantly - look like a grown adult.