Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

I made that comment because he has been appropriating a certain culture. Period.

It is not good. He seems like a wannabe.

Which culture is he appropriating with his “not normal” cross dressing?😕the culture of Harry Styles?
Bloody-Mary thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I read it as ranveers photo shoot for a tiffin centre 🤣

He looks so hawwt 😳☺️

642126 thumbnail

I have always felt he tries to appropriate queer culture by dressing the way he does, including wear skirts or a lehenga.

I could be wrong though.

But that is what I felt seeing his choices.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zara321

Ranveer chose to do that photoshoot as a creative choice, many Hollywood actors have done photoshoots like that, but I guess ranveer didn't realise that the Indian audience isn't ready for a photoshoot like that. Plus it was done by a very acclaimed international magazine called Paper magazine and they have worked with the biggest Hollywood stars, and they are known for their photoshoots pushing the envelope.

So ranveer must have done the photoshoot out if excitement to work with an acclaimed magazine, not because of money

He does care about his fans, he is one of the actors who interacts with his fans the most, he didn't do the photoshoot to upset anyone

I never said he did it to upset anyone. Itna toh sabko pata hai, hopefully. But yes he was definitely reckless to take such a step at this point of his career. Or it was probably a miscalculated move, one of those times when he failed to read the room.

Take his look and general characterization in Cirkus. How did he submit to do that shit?

And how did he agree to sport that hair in Rocky ? He may do a million international brands but the characters he does in the movies is what will propel his career forward.

If all he wants to play costume costume, then it’s up to him. And may be his fans like him do that and I could be completely wrong in my observation.

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

I have always felt he tries to appropriate queer culture by dressing the way he does, including wear skirts or a lehenga.

I could be wrong though.

But that is what I felt seeing his choices.

Again, it is 2023. Please let people dress how they want. By all means criticise if it is not to your taste, we’re all armchair critics after all. But saying something isn’t “normal”, wonder how that would make a queer person feel. Also, what if RS is queer? You want him to shout it out on a loudspeaker for it to be acceptable or normal to you? Let’s do better please.
642126 thumbnail

I never said it is abnormal to be queer.

RS appropriates queer culture. That is what is wrong IMO.

I do not think he is queer himself. He is a rabid wannabe attention seeker and is losing it with every passing year with his antics.

He has become obnoxious and unbearable offscreen.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ohophelia

Since I'm already down the Lootera rabbit hole, just wanna say people don't know what they are talking about when they say Ranveer can do soft boy or romance. I mean look at these stills. KJo effed up his look with his garish visuals.

images (1).jpeg

images (4).jpeg

images (8).jpeg

he has literally managed to create magical chemistry with every other co-star besides Aloo. I don’t know what it is. 🤷‍♀️ He looked like he was scared of her. Lootera is one of my favorite movies.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

he has literally managed to create magical chemistry with every other co-star besides Aloo. I don’t know what it is. 🤷‍♀️ He looked like he was scared of her. Lootera is one of my favorite movies.

It’s because she is not attractive. There is nothing in Alia that “draws you” to her. She’s very bland and basic.

I’m not calling her ugly or bad looking, but she’s generally not someone you’d look at and want to be all over. Literally no one wants to see her be glamorous or do song and dance….. or do anything that requires chemistry, romance, looking good, etc

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Photos] 2 years of Gully Boy: This is how Alia Bhatt wants to do 'gullu gullu' again with Ranveer Singh | IWMBuzz

Word Count: 1

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

This takes me back to Ranveer's debut days. This is the Ranveer I knew and loved. I'm so happy to see him back.