Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

It’s good but I have to say this. These actors get their fame and fanfare through acting and then they ignore the very thing that got them here to make big money through these other avenues. Their zeal and passion doesn’t seem like acting or excelling in their craft but to somehow make big money as fast as possible. Ranveer put his entire career at stake when he did that nude shoot for which I am sure he got paid handsomely but is it what his fans wanted? If he doesn’t care about what his fans want, why would they care to stick to him and watch his movies?

Ranveer chose to do that photoshoot as a creative choice, many Hollywood actors have done photoshoots like that, but I guess ranveer didn't realise that the Indian audience isn't ready for a photoshoot like that. Plus it was done by a very acclaimed international magazine called Paper magazine and they have worked with the biggest Hollywood stars, and they are known for their photoshoots pushing the envelope.

So ranveer must have done the photoshoot out if excitement to work with an acclaimed magazine, not because of money

He does care about his fans, he is one of the actors who interacts with his fans the most, he didn't do the photoshoot to upset anyone

Edited by zara321 - 1 years ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

It’s good but I have to say this. These actors get their fame and fanfare through acting and then they ignore the very thing that got them here to make big money through these other avenues. Their zeal and passion doesn’t seem like acting or excelling in their craft but to somehow make big money as fast as possible. Ranveer put his entire career at stake when he did that nude shoot for which I am sure he got paid handsomely but is it what his fans wanted? If he doesn’t care about what his fans want, why would they care to stick to him and watch his movies?

the way that nude pose was mocked on social media was unbelievable, still that pose circulates, making RS look like 😞I have been saying this all along , he pretty much crossed the line with that shoot . He was freaking high with few successful movies abd what he does, nanga ho gaya🤢c’mon we still Indians mannn, i wonder how his his in laws took this shit. Imagine saasu ma seeing him naked 😳

Btw..actually not only RS but all these actors abd actresses don’t give ass about what their fans want . It’s all about them . I say if they throw their shitty movies to us do not hesitate to trash them 🙏

Edited by Briaahna - 1 years ago
642126 thumbnail

RS is there to redefine masculinity and sell accessories and jewels to men too.

Take back desi men to era of rajas when men used to wear jewels as well.

Anyway I am glad he is dressed normally and in solid colours for now and not nude or ridiculous colours or hippie type clothes.

I hope he becomes normal and stops cross dressing.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

With the right styling, he’s easily the best looking top actor right now.

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

RS is there to redefine masculinity and sell accessories and jewels to men too.

Take back desi men to era of rajas when men used to wear jewels as well.

Anyway I am glad he is dressed normally and in solid colours for now and not nude or ridiculous colours or hippie type clothes.

I hope he becomes normal and stops cross dressing.

@bold - Is it my favourite look of Ranveer? No. But God, it’s 2023. Can we please please stop making comments like this?
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Very nice 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Very well styled. Love the hair. He looks very handsome.

Who's that hiding behind him, Tiffany or Deepika in SRKs suit?

Edited by carisma2 - 1 years ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

I am drooling he is the hottest in bw. Ranveer is so fine.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Kjo intentionally made him look bad and overdressed in that song. He is so chiseled.

642126 thumbnail

I made that comment because he has been appropriating a certain culture. Period.

It is not good. He seems like a wannabe.