Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

I hope he backtracks and say April fool banaya.... How will he redeem after this? And why isn't he doubting Shakshi? Asa Kay kelay tine?

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

I hope he backtracks and say April fool banaya.... How will he redeem after this? And why isn't he doubting Shakshi? Asa Kay kelay tine?

Something about this track that makes me happy(sadist me), for all the time Arjun screamed at Sayli and threatened her , it is his so called best friend who reveals the secret.   

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

That is why call him stupid and dumb. He is a lawyer and how on earth he can be so prejudice against his own childhood friend vs his few months girl friend. Chaitanya character is very irritating and illogical right now. Absolutely 180 turn without proper reasoning or logic. 

md410 thumbnail

I do not think he would say April fool banaaya smiley17smiley37

I lost all sympathy for him and now waiting for him to see her true color. When she will break few bones in his body then he will understand real sakshi

md410 thumbnail

I also have skipped this week episodes. 

Chaitanya character has butchered badly, no turn back.

He should not have disclosed that, no matter what. I now can now wait for sakshi to break his multiple bones. I am against violence of any kind but this I do not care. 

Sanskruthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

That is why call him stupid and dumb. He is a lawyer and how on earth he can be so prejudice against his own childhood friend vs his few months girl friend. Chaitanya character is very irritating and illogical right now. Absolutely 180 turn without proper reasoning or logic. 

Maybe he always had envy wrt Arjun's previliged life subconsciously? Idk how will their friendship remain nikhaal and khari after this.... Maybe it never was! Backstabbing your BFF like this, this is done out of spite.smiley7 

Sanskruthi thumbnail

A lesson in gen z girl code for chaitu monkey,

You don't disclose your BFF's secrets or blackmail them with them even after you're no longer friends.

You hate your BFF's enemies esp if they're anything like Mahipat and Sakshi 

You don't date your BFF's girlfriend esp after your BFF died because of suicide bcuz of that girl (I know he don't know truth but there's no way he's gonna side with his dead friend and not believe Sakshi's lies)

Give your BFF benefit of doubt always 

If they want to talk to you alone.... Listen to them alone

Friends don't have superiority or inferiority complex. .......Arjun Never did it was in your subconscious always that Sakshi eventually triggered. 

Never date a convict esp in any case.... You can be next victim🤷🤦 (this is common sense, ji valvantat gahu charayla geliye Chaitanya chi)

Edited by Sanskruthi - 1 months ago
heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

chai was not even that emotional towards kunal

makers have made the char such that even if does something really great now we wont like him again

BTW I watched that IV of jui

how come she didnt mention contract revealtion and major family drama?

only chai's life his reaction n all

monday precap is misleading or what ? maybe dream maybe she didnt listen n so on

if its true its the biggest secret ...star would have promoted it a lot

Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

IV of Jui....means??what are you referring to??

Meanwhile...came across this sequence!! How I love Arjun Sayali giving it back to Priya 🤪👏

https://youtu.be/iMLeoPcYlpg?si=WGh6Xs1nLIp5lp3M

Edited by Vanni03 - 1 months ago
heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

IV=Interviewsmiley4

the one you shared...Rajshri vala

on being asked about TTM she is not telling about contract,only abt chai 

also she said no twist but truth revealed...maybe its sak truth not CM

Else jui ne sangitlch ast

lets see whats in store next

a lot possibilities..

CM Revealed ..maybe yes maybe not

but sak truth will be surely out

Edited by heyitsme12 - 1 months ago