Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Finally someone made the thread!

I saw this guy in Nima Denzongpa...I didnt like him...he's not lead material. Wish they casted someone better. I will give the show a try though.

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Finally someone made the thread!

I saw this guy in Nima Denzongpa...I didnt like him...he's not lead material. Wish they casted someone better. I will give the show a try though.

I found the episode on Colors youtube channel. And the cast looks new. Nothing wow. I am afraid this drama will also end like Durga Aur Charu.😆

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I found the episode on Colors youtube channel. And the cast looks new. Nothing wow. I am afraid this drama will also end like Durga Aur Charu.😆

It's not a primetime show, so it has been doing well for the timeslot it has. It's doing better than the other channels at this slot so they won't end it.

awida thumbnail

It's not a primetime show, so it has been doing well for the timeslot it has. It's doing better than the other channels at this slot so they won't end it.

I know. It was doing well.. maybe because of the child artist .. now even Star Plus is making changes and we may see Imlie in the same timeslot competting with this. Hopefully Suhagan does well.

MochaQueen thumbnail

I know. It was doing well.. maybe because of the child artist .. now even Star Plus is making changes and we may see Imlie in the same timeslot competting with this. Hopefully Suhagan does well.

Colors was already doing well in this slot, that's why. Saavi was getting good trps in this slot since past year. It doesnt have much danger from SP as they get low ratings in this slot, if imlie gets moved to this slot it will go off air within a month.

awida thumbnail

Colors was already doing well in this slot, that's why. Saavi was getting good trps in this slot since past year. It doesnt have much danger from SP as they get low ratings in this slot, if imlie gets moved to this slot it will go off air within a month.

I thought Star Plus aired repeats in that slot, that's why it is dominated by Colors. And now that maybe Imlie is shifted to it, Star Plus may claim this time slot.

MochaQueen thumbnail

I thought Star Plus aired repeats in that slot, that's why it is dominated by Colors. And now that maybe Imlie is shifted to it, Star Plus may claim this time slot.

No, they air their flop shows in this slot before pulling them off air just to give them time to wrap up

awida thumbnail

I checked the schedules of Star Plus and Colors in the same timeslots. Star Plus airs repeats on their 6 pm and 6.30 pm slots

IMG_٢٠٢٣٠٧٠١_٠٦٣٧٣١.jpgAnd Colors airs Suhagan and Savi Ki Savari :

IMG_٢٠٢٣٠٧٠١_٠٦٤٩٣٧.jpg

So no new dramas on Star Plus compete with Colors on these slots.

Edited by awida - 10 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

I checked the schedules of Star Plus and Colors in the same timeslots. Star Plus airs repeats on their 6 pm and 6.30 pm slots

IMG_٢٠٢٣٠٧٠١_٠٦٣٧٣١.jpgAnd Colors airs Suhagan and Savi Ki Savari :

IMG_٢٠٢٣٠٧٠١_٠٦٤٩٣٧.jpg

So no new dramas on Star Plus compete with Colors on these slots.

Yes because Rajjo and Banni ended, they have no new show to air right now. They will move one of their shows to this slot when tey start a new show. Maybe Imlie or TMD 

But Saavi was beating Rajjo in this slot which is why Rajjo got pulled off air.