Posted: 12 days ago

lovely part 

Maaneet finally trying to take step and acknowledge each other in their life 

though Geet will need to do more so that Maan is able to trust her 

cont soon

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Lovely lovely. They have come so far from taunting and satires on each other to politeness and now openly flirting. But for some reason I am not very happy with how Geet is flirting… something feels odd like may be her intentions are good but she could do this once they are properly into each other. Maan is still in the beginning stages of trust so may be she should try other ways to win his heart and show her she genuinely fell in love with him.. this no wonder Maan is not taking her seriously with her flirting coz its like a random girl trying to hit on a hot guy! But the good things in the update was that they have gotten very comfortable. Maan has promised her he wil be there for her despite not believing her involvement in their marriage much. Lovely date they had, and Maan was honest about his opinion abt her. Meaning she has to win his heart.. don’t know how she’s going to do that given their rough start and him being too intelligent to just take her efforts as is without thinking much. He has made a place in her heart completely but has almost like thaan liya ki he won’t be getting his heart involved. Hope he loses in this sooonnnn.. I can’t just not love to imagine how things would be to see Maan crazy for her, doing things for her out of love or even taking her in his arms for HIS need and not hers, like Geet also thought. Eager for the next and thankful for this update smiley9

Edit : I’m doing better except for terrible headaches everyday these days, thanks for checking on me smiley9! That’s why still seeing less of IF these days. Pls keep posting ur updates so you make me happy those days..smiley31

Edited by babelicious - 12 days ago
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lovely update 

Waiting for next update. 

Ramykrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful  representation of Geet and Maan's POV. Geet ,a classy lady wants to have a lovely relationship but still Maan's heart is in a slow pace in accepting her relationship, naturally shown .The pace is so good Anu, wonderful treat after a month of waiting, looking for more.Thanks a lot.

Edited by Ramykrish - 12 days ago
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

So beautiful part 

Maan want to try for giving promise to mom

But don't want to involve heart 

This time geet give importance to maan over own status

Liked it 

Give one more part di

Birthday gift dedo

Floweebee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful part

Geet trying so much to put everything in place for their relationship and Maan also opening a bit

He is somewhere right that they need to tahe things forward naturally rather than trying like this

Ahve1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you Anu for the lovely update smiley27.

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

seeing confidence in maan curiosity knowing him increase many fold in geet

geet can see maan’s caliber with maan pointing flows in fail project

if geet handa wants to know maan then it will in her way but if geet wants to her husband maan then they will go in his way

maan is talking n communicating with geet to fulfil his promise his mother protecting his heart

smiley31

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear Anu 

Awesome update 😃 

I really appreciate that Maan noticed Geet sincere efforts towards their relationship & the miss he is talking about is absolutely correct & it will go be mutual understanding & maturity 

I loved how Geet now keenly aware of how detailed & layered is thinking of her husband be it in relationship or in business his skills amazed her now 

I really loved the last bit of dinner date by knowing each other & specifically Maan was clear & straight in his words which is important 

Picture in the last & comment of Geet made me smile widely as this is the exact way required to support each other 

Waiting for more 

Thanks for the Tag 

Keep writing ✍️ 

yakub thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.