Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashane25

When Virat manhandled any guy would have slapped after being insulted so badly and called as opportunist.....more than cheap

When Virat threw Sai out of the house any guy would have done more wrong I think in marriage hall only , like a slap or anything......luggage wasn't a point he didn't offend it that wasn't even discussed.....what it changes though.....

Sai never cared about Virat during Ajinkya's track..... that's not healthy....why you danced with him ,was it necessary to enjoy salsa than your husband's discomfort.....why you didn't stop him when he was over friendly to you on your birthday like hug, cake ,etc clingy stuffs against CN and Virat...why you allowed him in your bedroom when your husband wasn't there in mansion....why you jumped in front of car when you know that Virat saw something wrong in room where anybody would have misunderstood.....why it was necessary for you to maintain such a healthy relationship where Virat was no one to you.....and in all that he was hurt like hell.....you talked about appreciation, how it sounds that you don't like your husband dancing with female colleague but he is appreciating each other as reel couple as we are great together..... just want to ask, have you ever felt for him even once......I don't think so.....Virat used to love her this all matters a lot.....

I really don't understand what you wanted him to listen Sai misbehaving with elders or him being insulted but not react let aside this she just came in house with no evidence and proof in support of his mentally ill sister....after abused as stud in Mahabaleshwar and a cheap guy who is having EMA with his bhabhi yukk.....after that behave properly.....

Satya ke saath pls don't say anything just tell if your husband cheaply flirts in his cabin with a female colleague, how you will react to footage of them......you will gonna say that when they were stucked to each others eyes in catch and fall process highly comfortable wasn't romantic na.....smiley44

What Sai did for ladies it's not my point let aside Virat had major contribution in all that and if not her any other woman would have done it I was talking only about Sairat......not xyz persons

And I don't understand this what kind of point is because of you his job was at problematic conditions without doing anything wrong and you cleared it so what you want to say that it was favor...... really I don't understand this so what you say for what all Virat did for her....

Let me tell you Virat never acted he reacted so logically blame goes for the one who started it all , overshadowed matters when he did anything wrong with you but he had his side so what?????

It's just like you all watched as per Sai and when she was wrong it was okay but how he can respond to it even having his big side.....

Problem is not with you ,it was Virat only he should have never married her for her life and dreams, if her image gets ruined in society because of being attached to a man always and she doesn't get what all he gave-- all alone it was better atleast Virat would have got a wife who wouldn't have created situations for him to react in a wrong way...... atleast no other woman would have kept his daughter away from him for so many years......

Everyone is with different view but this is highly unacceptable atleast for me.....

I think we should stop now I know what your views will be so let's agree to disagree ....I just wanted to show how Virat was....I know Sai as it was shown but he was hidden badly that's it thank you.....

If Sai did Salsa with Ajinkya it was a part of cultural activity in the college. Yes, Sai never cared about Virat at that time but she was studious and she always focused on her ambition of becoming a doctor which she accomplished. Dancing with a male partner other than the spouse doesn't comclude everything. But that is ITV which points out the mentality of the Indian society. When a young boy and a young girl talk to each other for a long time regardless of the topic, people in India starts gossiping. In Western countries or even in some developed Asian countries, no one bothers.

Sai was inside the bedroom when Ajinkya came to CN to share his notes. It was Pakhi who told Ajinkya to enter Sairat's bedroom. It was deliberate as she wanted Virat to doubt her and throw her out of the house on those grounds.

And Virat exactly doubted her character that made Sai to leave the house in that state. Ajinkya only helped coughing Sai to drink water and tgat is flirting according to Virat and youu. But fate had something else in store for them. Sai landed in hospital after she met with an accident. Is this the way to behave with a person who had high temperature? I don't accept that.

Virat only realized that it was not Sai's fault when Ninad told that Pakhi was behind it. But did he take any action on that? If the so called some other person was in that place, he wouldn't have spared Pakhi.

Like I said Sai might have made 1001 mistakes or even more, but it has a lesser weightage than Virat's violent and aggressive behavior. When he comes to that mode, he won't even listen to his parents or even his beloved Kaku.

Sai kept repeating their marriage is a deal because Virat said that on his day 1 of his marriage.

Devyani became mentally ill only because of BK's constant drugging. She never wanted her to be with Pulkit only because of his status and wad the son of their servant. But no one bothered about her till that time and when Sai wanted to help her it became a problem for Virat. He initially favored the reunion of devkit, but turned his back because of the falsely planted evidence.

If Sai had not done that Devyani would have committed suicide one day or the other. Once a child reaches adulthood they have every right to choose their life partner regardless of their status and financial position.

You say that if the so called someone else was in that place he would have done even worse. But that person would not blindly believe the planted evidence. When je got to know that Omi was behind the plantation of false evidence what did he do? Virat only yells at Sai and uses harsh words against her, but is nice to others, no matter how evil they are.

How can a wife believe when her spouse gets over friendly with her but falls weak before his evil family? Yes, Virat loved Sai, but not as much as his Kaku, Pakhi, Omi, and Sonali. Yes they are his family but Sai becomes his immediate family after becoming his wife. But he didn't prioritize his wife when it mattered the most.

If Ninad and Ashwini united in their hearts it was Sai's idea to rekindle their emotions which Virat didn't do.

In what way did Sai flirt with Satya? She only blew dust from his eyes. If that is flirting then tell me which is a healthy one? Sai proposed to Satya only when he doubted her. Even Ashwini indirectly told Sai to move on as he won't be after her anymore. She wanted to save Pakrat's marriage.

Even if I take it as flirting, Sai was not Virat's wife anymore. She was only coparenting his children. But Virat was married to Pakhi, while Sai was a single mother. She had every right to move on in her life.

Edited by kavitha_r - 1 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: dm_gemini

Virat held Pakhi’s hand during Harini Birthday celebration, lifted Pakhi in his arms, allowed Shruti & Pakhi to put on his shirt, allowed Shruti to kiss his hand, to hug him, took Pakhi alone on icecream dates, taught her pre-natal exercise. Somehow these are equivalent to maintaining boundaries but Ajinkya giving water to a sick, coughing Sai is cheap? Wasn’t Pakhi his ex-girlfriend? And even if Sai was “flirting” with Satya, she was single and Virat was married to Pakhi. So it is not cheating or whatever else you think it was. By that logic, even Virat danced a sensuous number with Pakhi in anniversary, went on honeymoon with her after Sai came back.

And regarding child-kidnapping charges - allowing impregnation of embryo into a woman (his ex-girlfriend) against the consent of the mother, snatching the baby from his mother & giving it to Pakhi, bailing criminal who endangered life of a baby & his mother amounts to criminal offence & severe form of marital abuse in real world.

Either ignore everything as cheap ITV drama or don’t be so misogynistically biased. Sai is far from being free of faults - she is flawed. But victimising Virat as some sacrificing, suffering, wronged man and villifying Sai as a selfish, ruthless girl is terribly skewed & frankly laughable.

Yes, you said it all very clearly.

kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

Aree yaar I am not Vlover I think some ppl take me as this.....he was my cousin I am not him Shaome ji.....you want to say me about some stuffs where I found Virat wrong, yes I will consider it you all want me to say where Sai was good yes I will admire her but the ultimate scenario is what I gave response for.....not hate or anything.....

Pls forgive my cousin if anything wrong happened 🙏🏻.....

I am just 20..... whatever you consider as wrong inform me pls I will change it don't wanna mess up myself for a show....

Yes, you say that you are not Vlover but you support his points and talk like him.

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kavitha ji I think we have discussed a lot and I have read many of your views considering the ones where you discussed with others too.....

As I said I don't agree with some of the stuffs maybe my set of beliefs and being a boy way of looking at things is different.....

I never say Sai had wrong relations with Ajinkya but definitely many of the things what happened were wrong Sai should have drawn lines and would have understood Virat toh last day wasn't possible.... Virat's jealousy or insecurity was totally right and understandable considering Sai used to always talk about leaving him and you are no one to me..... infact if Virat wouldn't have got to see Sai and Ajinkya from back like that, he would have trusted.....

In Devikit too Sai should have informed him about what all she is going for instead of just being impulsive jumping for it.....when Virat had every evidence against Pulkit.....if you say any other guy wouldn't have trusted it so it's wrong.... anybody would have because it's about his mentally ill sister plus your side is just emotional but practically incorrect..... evidences were enough and 10 years plus family were acceptable in every sense not Sai.....

Sai not understanding Virat's love for 5-6 years isn't acceptable in any sense.....I know a simple thing......if he is gifting you bangles the topic ends here.... you can see countless things like these.....Sai was just enjoying his efforts and love.....

I can say this for a lot of things but let's move ahead...... specially the harsh statements Sai was regular with, she was horrible as wife in college days.....and the way she was playing victim after Mahabaleshwarsmiley29 she got male version of herself then started crying but Virat was handling all that from a long time on that again broke his phone passing judgements.....Satya was toh she was cheap with I don't think so you would have watched the episode I am talking about......

Tbh Virat was a great guy with some flaws nobody in this world just believes in giving and expecting nothing back what he did for 5-6 years......over to it he was handling Sai's wrong areas too.....when Sai got anything it was result of her own deeds..... surrogacy is where Virat changed I agree to it though I understood him very well but post leap was totally nonsense by makers.....no base just fake victimization of Sai....Sai wasn't a wife for major time except surrogacy nor a good mother if seen..... She did good for others not Virat.....Virat did everything for her.....

Edited by Ashane25 - 1 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail

Even Virat cannot deny the good turns that Sai did for the house and his family. It was only because of that he began to love her.

If Sai had to draw the line for Ajinkya Even Virat should not have given the lineance to PL, by the same logic. In tcoffee shop, when Pakhi told Virat about leaving Sai and Samrat, she cried and leaned on Virat's shoulders and the latter gave her the shoulders for the same. Some of Sai's friends saw that and told her, but she didn't believe till she saw it personally. Which wife will tolerate that? If Virat can have that misunderstanding then why can't Sai?

Fine, Sai might have told Virat many times that her marriage with him is only a deal, but that doesn't mean that she will take that stuff. Even she was insecure when he allowed PL to enter their bedroom with wrong motives. Ajinkya's entry in their bedroom is nothing compared to PL's entry into their bedroom.

I am not able to understand that how was Virat unable to understand Pakhi's obsession though she said it directly?

Any person will understand the motivation of a homewrecker like Pakhi.

Even after knowing Pakhi's forceful entry of a surrogate mother, Virat left her scot free under the pressure of Kaku. I don't accept that as he bailed out Pakhi for personal reasons , not only at Sai's and Vinu's cost, but also at the cost of his profession.

What is the use of doing a lot for a wife when he doesn't prioritize her when she needed him the most? He didn't take a stand for Sai even after becoming his true wife and he regretted that after the bus accident. Even after their meeting he regretted the same at the later stage. When Ashwini told him the reason behind Sai marrying Satya, he regretted for pointing out fingers at her character. So it clearly says that he was wrong when it came to these respects.

Whatever he did for Sai was only materialistic. Yes, Sai was stubborn and behaved badly at Mahabaleshwar trip. That was the only time I got annoyed at her.

Ashane25 thumbnail

Response to your last message:

With Ajinkya Sai didn't have lines and she was out of context considering CN and specially Virat so there is no point of argument here...... You are married woman pls behave the way it should be......I think what all Sai did it was never done by Virat with his female colleague (in neutral scenarios) so I don't think so it's comparable to his conditions.....

And when you are comparing it with Pakhi Sai judged Virat much before it and after that she declared him as a liar and cheater to his brother....worst insult you can do to a guy who has done everything for you.....

So what you mentioned is of no meaning and Virat didn't gave her shoulder she hold his hand while crying he was about to leave after rejection but to stop public drama there he managed it..... He didn't give shoulder..... even for it he clarified and said sorry too when she wasn't considering herself as his wife.....see difference here did Sai say sorry to him for being over friendly on birthday party with her male friend.....

A married woman taking her male friend in her bedroom when he husband wasn't there is tbh cringe.....not bhabhi in front of wife whose wrong intensions you weren't aware about.....

Virar was somewhat aware of Pakhi's feelings but he understood her considering her past conditions which changed from there and gave her chance to move on which she cheated of and he never got to know about it......

Virat and family bailed her for reputation how many times I can say this.....it was Sai who was wrong to leave that wasn't needed in any sense..... family and Virat would have managed everything but Sai stubborn and impulsive as always instead of understanding his side she choose her ego......and it costed Vinu's life

About regretting Virat had a very wrong habit of becoming weak and losing his end.....

Virat regretted his family's loss that's why he blamed himself and not others.....as always but Sai never truly blamed herself for what all mess she created....

Virat regretted because he didn't know that Sai cheaply flirted with Satya..... peons were right in doubting her character because they saw whatever happened between them.....even nurses too.... (even blowing the dust off is not a normal thing too, be a dignified woman and keep distance pls.....)

Virat gave not only materialistic stuffs but filled every gap of Sai's life there is no doubt in this....

They flipped his character in surrogacy but then also he was understandable.....

Sai was wrong many times infact watch Shruti part too it was more wrong because she just got to know before mission that Virat was right in Mahabaleshwar then also she doubted him again at very first place because Virat had visited twice while informing her.......

Sai was really horrible in first year without any reason many times.....she didn't have control over her statements nor the way she was behaving....Virat's anger was never wrong...as per what he knew too....and the reason was Sai....

Edited by Ashane25 - 1 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail

Sai's friendship with Ajinkya is not as unhealthy as Pakrat's relationship. And What are you talking? Sai never invited Ajinkya in her bedroom. It was Pakhi who manipulated Ajinkya to enter her bedroom so Virat will get angry on Sai and push her out of the house. PL almost succeeded in that. Sai was sick and she was taking rest

Even Ninad told Virat that Pakhi told him to enter their room. What other proof do you want?

Virat gave his shoulders to Pakhi in CCD and hospital. Samrat saw that scene.

Fine, he gave a chance to Pakhi to move on, but the latter was obsessed. In other shows, the ML would push the vamp when she falls on him. Why didn't he do that?

If it was real and if i was Virat, i would have pushed Pakhi. I would have rather made more efforts to make a place for myself in my wife's heart. If Ajinkya entered her room, i would have allowed Sai to speak before calling her characterless. I wouldn't allow anyone to interfere in our married life.

Samrat came back to CN with an intention to divorce Pakhi. If I were in that place I would have supported Samrat in that decision.

Virat himself accepts that he didn't take a stand for Sai. He admitted it many times. But I see people are insanely defending him.

Sai has her flaws. She is short-tempered and impulsive. So is Virat.

As for arguing, yes you are right. There is no point in arguing. Everyone else is entitled for their opinion.

Ashane25 thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Okay let me tell you I said allowed not invited...... about bedroom that wasn't right......

Ajinkya and Pakhi are two different chapters nowhere comparable..... family and conditions isn't equal to outsider and neutral complexities.......that lead to the final game....

Virat never gave shoulder to Pakhi in hospital and CCD too it was holding hand.....first one Virat when he was pleading for Sai's life and second Pakhi while she was crying in public place after rejection.....

Don't know whether you saw this side or not....

But I wouldn't have liked (though I wanted) if Virat would have thrown Pakhi like tissue instead of allowing her to move on if she wants as she did drama of.....

Samrat for me was wrong to maintain a namesake marriage for 4-5 years with Pl( after knowing her truth)....both him and Sai knew about her wrong side, not Virat...... reference mimo track....

It's inhumane to use someone and then leave....

Virar very much clarified both the ladies about their position whether directly or indirectly but one was wrong second one dumb..... and then the mess....

About stand when Sai leaved she was so so wrong I can't even say though I didn't like Virat too there...... but don't know what makers wanted to sell..... even if I consider that then also she should have contacted family specially Virat after losing Vinu and being fine....being pregnant with second child.....it was horrible and the origin of every problem.....

Virat wasn't saint nor Sai.....no one was in the show....but the way ppl always targetted only him instead of saying Sai to improve or atleast understand his side was disappointing for me..... that's it.....

Maybe for you being a woman Sai was victim not for me she always paid for what she did not even that.....but Virat got bashed for intense reactions to it or conditions too......

Sai was really good but her flaws were so problematic( considering mainly college days).....

The woman who never truly said sorry to him for his daughter......least I can say is a boy don't have words for her.....

kavitha_r thumbnail

It is not the question of man and woman. It is the question of right and wrong. Samrat wanted to divorce Pakhi and go back, but that didn't happen.

As for Ajinkya, Sai was could not even stand properly. She was so ill. So if you say Ajinkya was allowed it was done so by pakhi.

I also supported Samrat keeping an eye on Pakhi and manhandling her, because she deserves it.

Women are their worst enemies. Looking at them, even men became the same.

In CCD Pakhi did use Virat's shoulders to lean on and cry, which Sai saw it in her eyes.

Yes, Virat apologized, because it was easy for him to do that. But he never gave an opportunity to Sai to explain from her side in Ajinkya's case. That was not fair on his part.

You said in your earlier posts that Virat was a godly man, but now you say that he is not a saint.

You are contradicting yourself.

Pakhi never wanted to move on with anyone except Virat and she said that openly. But Virat didn't expose her before the family.

Virat bailed out Pakhi even after getting exposed of becoming a surrogate illegally, that too at the cost of Sai and Vinu. He did that even after becoming fully aware of PL's obsession.

Sai left the house because no one including Virat gave value to her word. I agree that she was impulsive.

Sai didn't tell Virat that she is pregnant and never told him that Savi is their daughter. But Virat also didn't tell Sai that the boy whom they adopted is none other than their own son. Sai had to bring out the truth through punyatithi.

Your beloved Virat himself admitted that he didn't take a stand for Sai.

It is easy to play a blame game, but when it comes to accountability, it is only about themselves.

Edited by kavitha_r - 12 months ago
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Sai and Virat marke bhoot hoke dusra janam bhi le chuke honge still people can't stop doing Sai vs Virat or Virat is more at fault 🙆🏻‍♀️💆🏻‍♀️