Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashane25

You are too good Kavita ji.....there is nothing wrong in accepting this.....thank you for your message......I can agree with some of your points.... though I disagree on many and about Satya (no way possible after what all she did and played victim card)..... actually I can understand you very well and put myself in that frame also but I think I got emotional a lot so my messages seemed you like that..... Both Sai and Virat were beautiful ,for unnecessary drama and trp factor these makers really butchered it.....so it's okay I also wanted an organised and happy ending where both will be accepting there end of mistakes and will be going ahead in life with family.....but what to say it's ITV... I will never be able to watch a SP drama or sbs content again when Sai hid the truth of Savi for 5-6 years it hit me really hard that I can't even say ( she was a parental kidnapper so jail point doesn't matter)....ghum was my first and last thanks to (Virat ,JT and GC) and Sairat also I am happy with a lot of contents that boys of my age watch so will be going with that.... I respect your views also, have a nice day, bye.......

Even I don't agree with most of your points. When a guy and a girl have a healthy relationship the society gossips about them. Even cops tend to suspect their wives and Virat is not an exception.

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

One second this message is old, why you replied when we had discussed on it.....

What you said worked for Virat too even more....

And Kavitha ji what Sai had relationship with Sathya na that's not what we term as healthy....are you with the same intension as am I , let aside sheetal talk about us (in a closed cabin)....

Literally getting over her colleague just see here want to do but isn't doing.....omg and she said how Virat can doubt me after doing cheap stuffs even blowing the dust off with holding hand gesture is wrong...the same goes with Ajinkya it was over friendly with no lines you see birthday or reel couple dance and gifts to her bedroom to being in that position, she never cared about Virat's feelings, JT tou was everyone doubting because of Savi and his stalking side.... anybody would have.....

You can't compare this with insult of Mahabaleshwar and Shruti.......if what all Sai did Virat would have done with his female colleague or college friend or any other woman following him, you would have come up here to say this all.....this is how ghum always worked with double standards, but okay let's move on with what ended up as Sairat.......

When you are friend to a man or woman you should draw lines first and care about society too....not like who Sai was,atleast Virat never did this all ,he was always bounded to family and job.....

And actually I didn't reply to the part of women's empowerment, it's not your husband's duty the way you stated and it's also 1 in 100 case so it will get called as favor only (for which wives remain grateful).....here tou Virat sacrificed 5-6 years of married life for Sai's dreams, while making her life goals as own.....let aside Sai wasn't a wife in any sense.....he gave so much I can't even write.....but altogether if seen got nothing even like a normal man.... making your wife do a professional course(MBBS) these many years against family is not called women's empowerment.....no man is like him ( specially being an IPS), Virat also had his life he wasn't there for doing social service....will Sai be doing all this for a guy....dignity naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti haismiley29

I never liked that ungrateful soul( by actions not by words) and child snatcher(monopolistic parent).....

I don't like to fight on but discuss, don't know how badly this show affected me with its biased scripts and fandom.....let's move on if you are watching Ishvi....

Edited by Ashane25 - 1 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I responded to your message because you wanted to discuss more on Sairat. Yes, Sai was wrong, but Virat's violent behaviour always overshaded Sai's actions.

Yes, Sai took independent decisions but it doesn't give him the authority to do whatever he did.

As for throwing Sai out 8f the house, Virat should have allowed her to take her luggage before asking her to leave. Afterall she has every right to take what belongs to her.

Sai's relationship with Ajinkya was healthy. Just because she praised him doesn't mean that she has an affair.

The problem with Virat is that if he gets wild he won't even listen to the other side of the story.

I already told that Sai behaved badly 7n Mahabaleshwar trip but Virat started getting violent and agressive which is not acceptable. It is his actions that overshadows everything.

I know that you hate Sai but it is the same idiotic and immature Sai who helped her in-laws to patch up. It was the same Sai who got Ashwini the respect of a wife from Ninad. It was the same Sai who helped Shivangi to settle with her former lover. It was the same Sai who saved Virat's job, not once but twice.

She did a lot for the house despite getting a tough environment.

You say that her relationship with Satya was unhealthy. Did they have any romantic moments? On the contrary, they were fighting most of the times. But it was only after he proved Sai's innocence in the court against PL, they became friends.

dm_gemini thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Virat held Pakhi’s hand during Harini Birthday celebration, lifted Pakhi in his arms, allowed Shruti & Pakhi to put on his shirt, allowed Shruti to kiss his hand, to hug him, took Pakhi alone on icecream dates, taught her pre-natal exercise. Somehow these are equivalent to maintaining boundaries but Ajinkya giving water to a sick, coughing Sai is cheap? Wasn’t Pakhi his ex-girlfriend? And even if Sai was “flirting” with Satya, she was single and Virat was married to Pakhi. So it is not cheating or whatever else you think it was. By that logic, even Virat danced a sensuous number with Pakhi in anniversary, went on honeymoon with her after Sai came back.

And regarding child-kidnapping charges - allowing impregnation of embryo into a woman (his ex-girlfriend) against the consent of the mother, snatching the baby from his mother & giving it to Pakhi, bailing criminal who endangered life of a baby & his mother amounts to criminal offence & severe form of marital abuse in real world.

Either ignore everything as cheap ITV drama or don’t be so misogynistically biased. Sai is far from being free of faults - she is flawed. But victimising Virat as some sacrificing, suffering, wronged man and villifying Sai as a selfish, ruthless girl is terribly skewed & frankly laughable.

Edited by dm_gemini - 1 years ago
Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dm_gemini

Virat held Pakhi’s hand during Harini Birthday celebration, lifted Pakhi insmiley27 his arms, allowed Shruti & Pakhi to put on his shirt, allowed Shruti to kiss his hand, to hug him, took Pakhi alone on icecream dates, taught her pre-natal exercise. Somehow these are equivalent to maintaining boundaries but Ajinkya giving water to a sick, coughing Sai is cheap? Wasn’t Pakhi his ex-girlfriend? And even if Sai was “flirting” with Satya, she was single and Virat was married to Pakhi. So it is not cheating or whatever else you think it was. By that logic, even Virat danced a sensuous number with Pakhi in anniversary, went on honeymoon with her after Sai came back.

And regarding child-kidnapping charges - allowing impregnation of embryo into a woman (his ex-girlfriend) against the consent of the mother, snatching the baby from his mother & giving it to Pakhi, bailing criminal who endangered life of a baby & his mother amounts to criminal offence & severe form of marital abuse in real world.

Either ignore everything as cheap ITV drama or don’t be so misogynistically biased. Sai is far from being free of faults - she is flawed. But victimising Virat as some sacrificing, suffering, wronged man and villifying Sai as a selfish, ruthless girl is terribly skewed & frankly laughable.

Anyways its really great to see some discussion on previous gen one are still going onsmiley31..Indeed gen 1 has created an ever lasting impact on the audience..

Advice as a fellow member: Please you should keep so much patience to deal with this onesmiley1 ..Best of luck..smiley27smiley27

Ashane25 thumbnail

Aree yaar I am not Vlover I think some ppl take me as this.....he was my cousin I am not him Shaome ji.....you want to say me about some stuffs where I found Virat wrong, yes I will consider it you all want me to say where Sai was good yes I will admire her but the ultimate scenario is what I gave response for.....not hate or anything.....

Pls forgive my cousin if anything wrong happened 🙏🏻.....

I am just 20..... whatever you consider as wrong inform me pls I will change it don't wanna mess up myself for a show....

Ashane25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dm_gemini

Virat held Pakhi’s hand during Harini Birthday celebration, lifted Pakhi in his arms, allowed Shruti & Pakhi to put on his shirt, allowed Shruti to kiss his hand, to hug him, took Pakhi alone on icecream dates, taught her pre-natal exercise. Somehow these are equivalent to maintaining boundaries but Ajinkya giving water to a sick, coughing Sai is cheap? Wasn’t Pakhi his ex-girlfriend? And even if Sai was “flirting” with Satya, she was single and Virat was married to Pakhi. So it is not cheating or whatever else you think it was. By that logic, even Virat danced a sensuous number with Pakhi in anniversary, went on honeymoon with her after Sai came back.

I don't wanna say a lot on this but some questions to you.....

Was Sai a wife to Virat (during MBBS days) in any sense to be called as victim of what all you mentioned.....

Let aside this what all you mentioned about Shruti wasn't Virat hesitant or somewhat against it.....tbh shocked....

With Pl are you really saying me that Virat was doing all that by his will but not conditions.....you want me to say that Virat was cheap.....for surrogacy some of the areas were wrong I can agree.....but then also who was Pl there his ex or late brother's widow wife who was surrogate in such medical conditions let aside she was playing victim card.....

I really don't understand this what actually you want me to say is when you know that Virat allowed Pl for surrogacy because it was the last possible way for it, giving a suicidal woman his son who was benefitting of her position as victim (for few days), bailing out for family's repo a compoundable crime is for what Virat should be punished but not the woman who lost his son and kept his daughter away from him for 7-8 years.....?????

If flirting is not cheating so go and say to Sai na.....why she was claiming herself as highly moralistic woman who was fidel to him and didn't do anything wrong in her cabin with male colleague.....she is a self made single mother and woman ,you know what this is called as?????

I want to know from you what does it mean are you with the same intension as am I (closed cabin ).....I think clearly cheap if you're Indian.....

When did I say Sai was cheap with Ajinkya I talked about having lines.....dance ,gifts, hug, cake, phone calls, bedroom visit in mansion etc etc ....what you say to this....Intensions are good so your actions become right kya?????

Are all this comparable to Virat's what all you described.....there is no difference between these both.....????

(Don't talk about misogyny ITV is biased towards FL not ML...... it's called as pseudo feminist approach to go ahead and please female audience......if male audience would have there even 20-30%, you yourself would have got reality check)

I am not misogynist man.....you can say somewhat disappointed of biased portrayals and hidden side plus to an extent favouritism that's it....

Virat had flaws yes he had, but what all he did for Sai can you compare it with what Sai did for him......he had options of marrying a good woman but he married Sai, she was intolerable in academic time.....he gave one sided efforts only for her so many years and never cared what normally he would have got, he lost big dimensions of life.....Sai got temporary pain areas but not him ,she got everything from him which she didn't even have.... I don't know why makers were busy in showing Sai only......

Sai was good yes she was but I was talking about overall scenario ,your kind hearted version doesn't make you a good wife and woman (human).....

Last of all what do you think that after 7-8 years my wife is coming with a daughter after losing my son and a man is stalking you everywhere (CA)...... When he was suicidal, alcoholic, depression for all those years , he never moved on when his life wanted him to.....here you are saying me that Sai is victim and Virat is villain this is what I can't consider.....in post leap scenario......

Virat was human and flawed too but if you will say me a wrong guy no man.....I think I am a college boy so my way of looking at things is different and gender aspects too.....so I can understand your point but I don't say Sai as vile and Virat as victim just a simple thing.....why Virat wasn't treated with equal importancesmiley13.....

dm_gemini thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

I don't wanna say a lot on this but some questions to you.....

Was Sai a wife to Virat (during MBBS days) in any sense to be called as victim of what all you mentioned.....

Let aside this what all you mentioned about Shruti wasn't Virat hesitant or somewhat against it.....tbh shocked....

With Pl are you really saying me that Virat was doing all that by his will but not conditions.....you want me to say that Virat was cheap.....for surrogacy some of the areas were wrong I can agree.....but then also who was Pl there his ex or late brother's widow wife who was surrogate in such medical conditions let aside she was playing victim card.....

I really don't understand this what actually you want me to say is when you know that Virat allowed Pl for surrogacy because it was the last possible way for it, giving a suicidal woman his son who was benefitting of her position as victim (for few days), bailing out for family's repo a compoundable crime is for what Virat should be punished but not the woman who lost his son and kept his daughter away from him for 7-8 years.....?????

If flirting is not cheating so go and say to Sai na.....why she was claiming herself as highly moralistic woman who was fidel to him and didn't do anything wrong in her cabin with male colleague.....she is a self made single mother and woman ,you know what this is called as?????

I want to know from you what does it mean are you with the same intension as am I (closed cabin ).....I think clearly cheap if you're Indian.....

When did I say Sai was cheap with Ajinkya I talked about having lines.....dance ,gifts, hug, cake, phone calls, bedroom visit in mansion etc etc ....what you say to this....Intensions are good so your actions become right kya?????

Are all this comparable to Virat's what all you described.....there is no difference between these both.....????

(Don't talk about misogyny ITV is biased towards FL not ML...... it's called as pseudo feminist approach to go ahead and please female audience......if male audience would have there even 20-30%, you yourself would have got reality check)

I am not misogynist man.....you can say somewhat disappointed of biased portrayals and hidden side plus to an extent favouritism that's it....

Virat had flaws yes he had, but what all he did for Sai can you compare it with what Sai did for him......he had options of marrying a good woman but he married Sai, she was intolerable in academic time.....he gave one sided efforts only for her so many years and never cared what normally he would have got, he lost big dimensions of life.....Sai got temporary pain areas but not him ,she got everything from him which she didn't even have.... I don't know why makers were busy in showing Sai only......

Sai was good yes she was but I was talking about overall scenario ,your kind hearted version doesn't make you a good wife and woman (human).....

Last of all what do you think that after 7-8 years my wife is coming with a daughter after losing my son and a man is stalking you everywhere (CA)...... When he was suicidal, alcoholic, depression for all those years , he never moved on when his life wanted him to.....here you are saying me that Sai is victim and Virat is villain this is what I can't consider.....in post leap scenario......

Virat was human and flawed too but if you will say me a wrong guy no man.....I think I am a college boy so my way of looking at things is different and gender aspects too.....so I can understand your point but I don't say Sai as vile and Virat as victim just a simple thing.....why Virat wasn't treated with equal importancesmiley13.....

Your logic is too good - can’t argue against them. 🙌

Ashane25 thumbnail

I took it sarcastic if you want to say something that's okay..... it's just this is how I watched it.....for me the way makers dragged the show it never seemed logical to me, you want to show one end that's fine but atleast show other dimensions too.... Many times it seemed like Virat doesn't know how to place his side......and Sai is showing it as 10x.....the same thing used to happen with her it was different and the same for Virat it was different.....

Tbh Sai got everything if she wanted everything was sorted......Virat had many layers to show for but they were always hidden..... When you say about him there is mostly a reason or situation behind it but Sai I don't think so......

Pls if possible respond how you all like a woman who kept the child away from a father for 7-8 years and you are still addressing Virat on that...I don't know why ppl accept biased ITV drama.....and I am serious here....

Ashane25 thumbnail

When Virat manhandled any guy would have slapped after being insulted so badly and called as opportunist.....more than cheap

When Virat threw Sai out of the house any guy would have done more wrong I think in marriage hall only , like a slap or anything......luggage wasn't a point he didn't offend it that wasn't even discussed.....what it changes though.....

Sai never cared about Virat during Ajinkya's track..... that's not healthy....why you danced with him ,was it necessary to enjoy salsa than your husband's discomfort.....why you didn't stop him when he was over friendly to you on your birthday like hug, cake ,etc clingy stuffs against CN and Virat...why you allowed him in your bedroom when your husband wasn't there in mansion....why you jumped in front of car when you know that Virat saw something wrong in room where anybody would have misunderstood.....why it was necessary for you to maintain such a healthy relationship where Virat was no one to you.....and in all that he was hurt like hell.....you talked about appreciation, how it sounds that you don't like your husband dancing with female colleague but he is appreciating each other as reel couple as we are great together..... just want to ask, have you ever felt for him even once......I don't think so.....Virat used to love her this all matters a lot.....

I really don't understand what you wanted him to listen Sai misbehaving with elders or him being insulted but not react let aside this she just came in house with no evidence and proof in support of his mentally ill sister....after abused as stud in Mahabaleshwar and a cheap guy who is having EMA with his bhabhi yukk.....after that behave properly.....

Satya ke saath pls don't say anything just tell if your husband cheaply flirts in his cabin with a female colleague, how you will react to footage of them......you will gonna say that when they were stucked to each others eyes in catch and fall process highly comfortable wasn't romantic na.....smiley44

What Sai did for ladies it's not my point let aside Virat had major contribution in all that and if not her any other woman would have done it I was talking only about Sairat......not xyz persons

And I don't understand this what kind of point is because of you his job was at problematic conditions without doing anything wrong and you cleared it so what you want to say that it was favor...... really I don't understand this so what you say for what all Virat did for her....

Let me tell you Virat never acted he reacted so logically blame goes for the one who started it all , overshadowed matters when he did anything wrong with you but he had his side so what?????

It's just like you all watched as per Sai and when she was wrong it was okay but how he can respond to it even having his big side.....

Problem is not with you ,it was Virat only he should have never married her for her life and dreams, if her image gets ruined in society because of being attached to a man always and she doesn't get what all he gave-- all alone it was better atleast Virat would have got a wife who wouldn't have created situations for him to react in a wrong way...... atleast no other woman would have kept his daughter away from him for so many years......

Everyone is with different view but this is highly unacceptable atleast for me.....

I think we should stop now I know what your views will be so let's agree to disagree ....I just wanted to show how Virat was....I know Sai as it was shown but he was hidden badly that's it thank you.....