Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Shivanya.SRats

Did they die in the bomb blast? I haven't been following

Yes.....😭

Word Count: 1

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Because they are both the worst lead characters and they got what they deserved??

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LazyBiing

Because they are both the worst lead characters and they got what they deserved??

No not at all.....

Ashane25 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@Ashane, the SaiRat track is gone, and there is no point in discussing it now. The second thing is I am not thinking from a woman's perspective, as not all women are good. Even Samrat held Pakhi's hand tightly whenever she tried to enter Sairat's room, and one of the members pointed out manhandling. But I supported Samrat for that. I brought elders here because you keep saying Sai does not respect elders, but I'm sorry. I beg to differ from you.

I understand that you are thinking from Virat's perspective as a man. You may not care about manhandling, starving her, throwing Sai out of the house in the middle of the night, or putting her behind bars on false allegations. But I care.

I would have been happy if Pakhi had got that treatment. Virat never questioned Pakhi about where she goes as he did to Sai. If she is going somewhere, there is a reason to do that. She was meeting Pulkit only for Devi tai, which cannot be told at home as Devyani was afraid that Chavan elders would not spare Pulkit. So she had to keep it a secret till Devkit's relationship gets finalized.

Even Pakhi got Vinu treated by Sai much against the family's wishes, but why didn't Virat throw her out of the house?

Pakhi was Virat's first love, and no one can change that. The love story between Sairat began only after marriage, which Sai realized late. I agree with you on Sai's behavior on the Mahabaleshwar part. Even I got pissed off at that.

There were no romantic moments if Virat suspected Sai of dancing with Ajinkya and mingling with him. They danced together as a reel couple. Just because she was getting over-friendly with him does not mean she is in love with Ajinkya. How could he expect her to trust him when he didn't?

Sai was sick, and Ajinkya came to see her out of his concern and gave the notes for the lectures she missed. What is wrong with that? He never entered the bedroom to his accord, but Pakhi deliberately made him do that, and she succeeded in her plan.

Even when Ninad told Virat the entire story in the hospital, the latter never bothered to confront Pakhi. He knew her intentions well. If I were in that position, I would trust my spouse.

Pakhi openly told Virat at Cafe to leave Sai, and she will divorce Samrat to move on with him. But he replied to her in a relaxed way. Yes, he often told her that he did not love her anymore. He only loves her as his brother's wife, but his words don't affect her.

Any family-oriented man will understand that and bring it to light before the family. Yes, Samrat will divorce her. But it would have been a good riddance for him. There is no point in living in a loveless marriage.

As for Jagtap, I am talking about the new Jagtap. When Sai slipped, Jagtap stopped her from falling, and Virat misunderstood.

Sai never entertained Jagtap, but Usha maasi called him against her wishes.

Yes, Virat supported Sai in completing her education and becoming a doctor. Any husband who understands the value of woman empowerment will do that. This is not the only show where a male lead supports an FL in her education and going for a job. Even in DBAH, Suraj helped Sandhya to become an IPS officer though he wasn't well-educated. The current track is going in the way of SAAKH. Even Shourya supported Anokhi to complete her studies after marrying her.

If Virat felt Sai was enjoying Satya's company, it was his problem. Not Sai's problem. He proposed to Sai without officially divorcing Pakhi. Also, she never wanted to separate PakRat for Vinu and Ashwini's happiness.

Anyway, there is no point in debating. You support Virat and are okay with his actions against Sai, and I respect that. In my opinion, even Virat was immature and often made impulsive decisions which always turned out to be wrong.

It is better if we move on with the current track. The makers have butchered SaiRat. In the Tamil version and Kusum Dola, there was a happy ending.

Edited by kavitha_r - 1 years ago
Ashane25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavitha_r

@Ashane, the SaiRat track is gone, and there is no point in discussing it now. The second thing is I am not thinking from a woman's perspective, as not all women are good. Even Samrat held Pakhi's hand tightly whenever she tried to enter Sairat's room, and one of the members pointed out manhandling. But I supported Samrat for that. I brought elders here because you keep saying Sai does not respect elders, but I'm sorry. I beg to differ from you.

I understand that you are thinking from Virat's perspective as a man. You may not care about manhandling, starving her, throwing Sai out of the house in the middle of the night, or putting her behind bars on false allegations. But I care.

I would have been happy if Pakhi had got that treatment. Virat never questioned Pakhi about where she goes as he did to Sai. If she is going somewhere, there is a reason to do that. She was meeting Pulkit only for Devi tai, which cannot be told at home as Devyani was afraid that Chavan elders would not spare Pulkit. So she had to keep it a secret till Devkit's relationship gets finalized.

Even Pakhi got Vinu treated by Sai much against the family's wishes, but why didn't Virat throw her out of the house?

Pakhi was Virat's first love, and no one can change that. The love story between Sairat began only after marriage, which Sai realized late. I agree with you on Sai's behavior on the Mahabaleshwar part. Even I got pissed off at that.

There were no romantic moments if Virat suspected Sai of dancing with Ajinkya and mingling with him. They danced together as a reel couple. Just because she was getting over-friendly with him does not mean she is in love with Ajinkya. How could he expect her to trust him when he didn't?

Sai was sick, and Ajinkya came to see her out of his concern and gave the notes for the lectures she missed. What is wrong with that? He never entered the bedroom to his accord, but Pakhi deliberately made him do that, and she succeeded in her plan.

Even when Ninad told Virat the entire story in the hospital, the latter never bothered to confront Pakhi. He knew her intentions well. If I were in that position, I would trust my spouse.

Pakhi openly told Virat at Cafe to leave Sai, and she will divorce Samrat to move on with him. But he replied to her in a relaxed way. Yes, he often told her that he did not love her anymore. He only loves her as his brother's wife, but his words don't affect her.

Any family-oriented man will understand that and bring it to light before the family. Yes, Samrat will divorce her. But it would have been a good riddance for him. There is no point in living in a loveless marriage.

As for Jagtap, I am talking about the new Jagtap. When Sai slipped, Jagtap stopped her from falling, and Virat misunderstood.

Sai never entertained Jagtap, but Usha maasi called him against her wishes.

Yes, Virat supported Sai in completing her education and becoming a doctor. Any husband who understands the value of woman empowerment will do that. This is not the only show where a male lead supports an FL in her education and going for a job. Even in DBAH, Suraj helped Sandhya to become an IPS officer though he wasn't well-educated. The current track is going in the way of SAAKH. Even Shourya supported Anokhi to complete her studies after marrying her.

If Virat felt Sai was enjoying Satya's company, it was his problem. Not Sai's problem. He proposed to Sai without officially divorcing Pakhi. Also, she never wanted to separate PakRat for Vinu and Ashwini's happiness.

Anyway, there is no point in debating. You support Virat and are okay with his actions against Sai, and I respect that. In my opinion, even Virat was immature and often made impulsive decisions which always turned out to be wrong.

It is better if we move on with the current track. The makers have butchered SaiRat. In the Tamil version and Kusum Dola, there was a happy ending.

You are too good Kavita ji.....there is nothing wrong in accepting this.....thank you for your message......I can agree with some of your points.... though I disagree on many and about Satya (no way possible after what all she did and played victim card)..... actually I can understand you very well and put myself in that frame also but I think I got emotional a lot so my messages seemed you like that..... Both Sai and Virat were beautiful ,for unnecessary drama and trp factor these makers really butchered it.....so it's okay I also wanted an organised and happy ending where both will be accepting there end of mistakes and will be going ahead in life with family.....but what to say it's ITV... I will never be able to watch a SP drama or sbs content again when Sai hid the truth of Savi for 5-6 years it hit me really hard that I can't even say ( she was a parental kidnapper so jail point doesn't matter)....ghum was my first and last thanks to (Virat ,JT and GC) and Sairat also I am happy with a lot of contents that boys of my age watch so will be going with that.... I respect your views also, have a nice day, bye.......

Edited by Ashane25 - 1 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

You are too good Kavita ji.....there is nothing wrong in accepting this.....thank you for your message......I can agree with some of your points.... though I disagree on many and about Satya (no way possible after what all she did and played victim card)..... actually I can understand you very well and put myself in that frame also but I think I got emotional a lot so my messages seemed you like that..... Both Sai and Virat were beautiful ,for unnecessary drama and trp factor these makers really butchered it.....so it's okay I also wanted an organised and happy ending where both will be accepting there end of mistakes and will be going ahead in life with family.....but what to say it's ITV... I will never be able to watch a SP drama or sbs content again when Sai hid the truth of Savi for 5-6 years it hit me really hard that I can't even say ( she was a parental kidnapper so jail point doesn't matter)....ghum was my first and last thanks to (Virat ,JT and GC) and Sairat also I am happy with a lot of contents that boys of my age watch so will be going with that.... I respect your views also, have a nice day, bye.......

Sai had her flaws and Virat has got his flaws. Everyone are entitled for their opinion at the end of the day.

Ashane25 thumbnail

Kavitha ji wanna discuss on some stuffs not argue but want to know and let to know about topics linked with Sairat and the present scenario also.....will you be????

kavitha_r thumbnail

Right now Ishvi track is going on.