Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: melodyofflowers

Matrimony service πŸ˜‚

You and your dialogues are so new and original... Kudos!!

❀️❀️

Aditi

Lol. Thanks Adi! smiley36πŸ€—β€οΈ

Love you.❀️

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: minakrish

Looking forward to your comments and feedback ladies!πŸ€—

Nicely written⭐️ . I really enjoyed reading it and sorry for the delay in response .

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

Nicely written⭐️ . I really enjoyed reading it and sorry for the delay in response .

No worries. So happy to know that you enjoyed reading it.πŸ€—

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chalo, pehle to sorry for being soooooo late, but abhi tumne yaad dila diya to here I am, and as per your request, my lord, main shapath leti hu, ki main jo bhi bolungi, sab sach bolungi, sach ke alawa aur kuch nahi bolungi, theek hai Mrina! πŸ˜†

Now I think I'll start shuru se...

So sabse pehle, the cover yaar! It's just soo beautiful, I mean before I even started to read, the cover caught me, and I kept staring at it for 5 mins straight...soooo beautiful and aesthetic 😍❀, kaha se banaya tumne.? Mere liye bhi banana padega πŸ˜‚

Now, moving on...first of all I really liked the thing ki here in your story, ram priya met for the first time as normal strangers, without him coming to her coz of his jaan ki surgery, i mean they met because she was standing alone at night in rains, so it's courtesy that he offered her a ride. And priya's reaction to it, and then showing the id card was a very thoughtful thing...really good πŸ‘Œ

Second, I liked that ram realized that it was not ok to ask her personal questions like from when they were dating and all of that coz it's personal. He told sorry like a gentleman, unlike show waala ram...wo to rehne do 😡

Third, I'm glad that it was ram who told her that there was no serious work and led her to yuvi, that just proves that yuvi was lying, plus the way they both entered, saw their respective partners kissing together, and without moving out, went back, is really different. I mean I sort of read this after a long time...you know, drama and things clear in the first meet itself is so damn good, and when I read it for the first time ( abhi tak to main 10 12 baar padh chuki hu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜… ) that time I was soooo like happy, excited, overjoyed and what not....just sooo good!!! Brilliant execution this was...love you for this 😘❀

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail

Chalooo, abhi ek chapter ka ho gaya, now agla πŸ˜†

Now again,  first things first, I lovvvedddd how Ram was there by Priya when her heart broke and encouraged her to confront when she was broken, even when he himself would have been really broken...I really loved that thing a lot, kudos to you for penning that down ❀

Second, the thing I loved here was that shardul already knew dr.priya, plus the way you described what shardul was to ram was so spot on!

I loved how Ram kept so calm even after all happened, and helped Priya to do so too. Mujhe na isko padhke thodi thodi s2 ke ram ki yaad aa gyi 😭❀

Next, achha hua tumne confront karwaake idhar hi sab khatam kar diya, and yuvi and kriti were out by ram. Done and dusted for whatever the hell it was! Yayaayayaya!!!

Now, the thing which had my complete heart was the way ram and shardul took care of Priya throughout, from dropping her home safely, since it would be past midnight and she was broken, plus shalini coming over to sort things out. Priya ke dad rightly said, thank you for taking so much care of my daughter...loved that whole scene, and also the way ram said, that if not for him meeting Priya, this truth wouldn't have come in front of him...the whole scene is absolute love ❀

Next, I laughed so loud at the way shalinj said, ki ye to galti kar di aapne, ye ladka khaane ke liye jeeta hai 🀣🀣🀣

You know this is how you establish that some character is a foodie, use poora time khaate hue dikhana is not the thing, like in the show πŸ˜‘πŸ™ƒπŸ˜’

And haan, shalini ki matrimony service shuru 😌😜🀣

I loved how ram and shalini at the end were discussing as to how shalini didn't like kriti already, but at the same time she was tolerating her for her son, unlike show me the way shalini was blackmailing ram...that is not good right! And priya pe shalini har janam me lattu hai 🀣🀣🀣

Ram rolled his eyes...sigh, i know ram i know

Also, it would be really good if in the next chapter, you give both of them some monologues, reflecting as to how they spent time with their respective exes, and what they felt when they saw them like that, basically a bit melancholy and sadness, reflecting on their heartbreak...then aap leap ke liye jaaa sakti hain πŸ˜†

No but seriously, all in all, mujhe tumhaari story bahut zyada pasand hai mrina...like bahut hi zyada!!! I'm telling you should go and replace ekta ke current writers, hame bhi thoda kuch dhang ka mil jayega, especially in terms of story, logic and most importantly, ram's character in the show..total trash yaar 😡

But lots and lots of love to you mrina...first of all, thank you for considering my insistence on writing again, then secondly, thank you for writing such a beautiful story...and thirdly..love ya!!!😁❀

minakrish thumbnail

No worries yaar. Life gets in the way. Shukriya apna keemti samay nikalne ke liye.πŸ₯°πŸ˜‚

Cover ki tareef ke liye dhanyawaad. Maine banaya hai photoshop par. Tumhe kuch banwana hai to bata dena.☺️

Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation.smiley31 Mujhe bohot khushi hui ke tumhe pasand aaya.❀️ Tumne itne pyaare aur detailed comments likhe, I’m so touched and overwhelmed.πŸ₯Ή *cue khushi ke aansun*

Agla chapter, I will try to write in the POV style for each of the characters to show their turmoil and thoughts. Kya khayal hai?

Ekta maiyya ke writers ka to jawaab nahi. 30-40 episodes ke baad to wo log show ki original story hi bhool jaate hain. Ab to aadat si ho gayi hai EK ke ghatiya writers ki.🀣

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Itna saara pyar mila tumse. Love ya right back.β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ˜˜

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

No worries yaar. Life gets in the way. Shukriya apna keemti samay nikalne ke liye.πŸ₯°πŸ˜‚

Are aise mat bolo, main to aajkal velli hi baithi rehti hu zyadatar time..kya karu, college waale admission shuru hi nahi kar rahe πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚ Aur tumhaare liye to samay nikaalna hi padega na...😁

Cover ki tareef ke liye dhanyawaad. Maine banaya hai photoshop par. Tumhe kuch banwana hai to bata dena.☺️

Haan definitely, aise hi thodi chodungi tumhe main, bahut kaam hai 😜🀣

Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation.smiley31 Mujhe bohot khushi hui ke tumhe pasand aaya.❀️ Tumne itne pyaare aur detailed comments likhe, I’m so touched and overwhelmed.πŸ₯Ή *cue khushi ke aansun*

I'm glad tumhe mera review pasand aaya, aur maine to pehle hi kaha tha na, main bahut lamba chali jaati hu kabhi kabhar...warned you already 🀣

Apne ye aansu agle chapter ke review ke liye bachaake rakho🀣🀣🀣

Agla chapter, I will try to write in the POV style for each of the characters to show their turmoil and thoughts. Kya khayal hai?

Kya khayaal hai...umm..ekdum mast mast hai poora khayal...full on badhiya idea hai, mazza aayega πŸ˜πŸ˜‚β€

Ekta maiyya ke writers ka to jawaab nahi. 30-40 episodes ke baad to wo log show ki original story hi bhool jaate hain. Ab to aadat si ho gayi hai EK ke ghatiya writers ki.🀣

*my brain playing the song ab to aadat si hai mujhko aise jeene mein* 😭

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Itna saara pyar mila tumse. Love ya right back.β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ˜˜

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME tum itna saara pyaar deserve karti ho, and thank you for giving me so much love! Muaahhh 😘❀

Replies in light blue πŸ’™

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: NityaAhuja15

Replies in light blue πŸ’™

Bohot shukriya ke aapne apna waqt nikala.☺️ Good luck for your college applications. I’m sure you’ll do fab!πŸ’œ

Pictures dedo aur tumhare liye edit/banner bann jayega.😳

Same gaana mere bhi dimaag mein chal raha tha.πŸ˜‚

Love you Nityaaa!❀️ Never thought that we’ll become such great friends in such a short period of time.πŸ₯° Muuuaaahh!😘

Riddhi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I kinda like this version! It's better than what transpired in the show. 

The Cover is so Pretty! Beautiful! 
Do continue the story! Can't wait to read it further! β€οΈ

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riddhi_S

I kinda like this version! It's better than what transpired in the show. 

The Cover is so Pretty! Beautiful! 
Do continue the story! Can't wait to read it further! β€οΈ

Thank you so much Riddhi!❀️ 

Glad to know that you enjoyed the story and also liked the banner/cover.πŸ’•

I shall continue soon.