Ignore if not.😳

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 months ago

I love interesting stories

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Lovely start πŸ‘. I really liked the pace and the simple yet meaningful conversion. Now I am eager to know more. Please do tag me when you update this story.

Mangs1303 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mina (should I call you mina, mk, or something else?), Loved it! Especially loved how you killed two birds with one stone. πŸ˜„

Wish the cvs would take a little time and create a story instead of a silly hodgepodge of yawn-inducing events.

Tag me when you update, and I will eventually catch up, if not immediately. Looking forward to your fic.

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mangs1303

Mina (should I call you mina, mk, or something else?), Loved it! Especially loved how you killed two birds with one stone. πŸ˜„

Wish the cvs would take a little time and create a story instead of a silly hodgepodge of yawn-inducing events.

Tag me when you update, and I will eventually catch up, if not immediately. Looking forward to your fic.

Mangs (should I call you that?), you can call me Mina or MK. Either works. Your wish.😁

I’m so glad you loved it.πŸ₯°

I really wish the same but the CVs didn’t even create a basic gist of the story, let along the story in full.🀣

I will definitely tag/PM you when I update.❀️

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

Lovely start πŸ‘. I really liked the pace and the simple yet meaningful conversion. Now I am eager to know more. Please do tag me when you update this story.

Thank you so much.πŸ₯° I’m happy to know that you enjoyed reading it.☺️ I’ll definitely tag you when I update.

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: SEA05

I love interesting stories

Nice to know. I hope you found the start of this story interesting as well.😊

BlurredLines thumbnail

Lovely start Mina β€οΈ.I wish  the writers should have taken our idea instead of their dragging plots πŸ˜†. The part about Ram showing his ID as proof of his identity was interesting since they are stranger when they met. β€οΈ

Looking forward to read the next update πŸ€—

Edited by BlurredLines - 11 months ago
minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Lovely start Mina β€οΈ.I wish  the writers should have taken our idea instead of their dragging plots πŸ˜†. The part about Ram showing his ID as proof of his identity was interesting since they are stranger when they met. β€οΈ

Looking forward to read the next update πŸ€—

Thank you so much Juanita!πŸ€—β€οΈ I swear, we fiction writers have come up with better plots that the writers of BALH3.🀣

That ID card thing has happened with me once. A guy offered his aadhaar card to me so send to my dad when he offered me a lift.😳

I should be writing today so hopefully I can update tomorrow or Friday.