Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

642126 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Trailer was spine chilling but I bet it will be censored or not allowed to release.

1196472 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

who denied Dr MMS (lol)'s contributions..and btw I just love it when youll get personal😆☺️🤣 but his party masters got jealous of Dr Manmohan singh and ruined his second term..😆 so much for your love for "them"..keep appreciating dynasty politics for all I care..

yeah you are right, I simp and bring fake narratives.. and youll bring genuine news coverage and no conspiracy theories..😆whatever bruh..atleast you liked my writing skills☺️🤣 not my problem if you want to be blind to the recent praises Narendra Modi got..please continue your liberandu and Abdul jaap.😈

https://twitter.com/Gabbar0099/status/1673618157184118785?t=YpC3PfZUvOQoyVxIj7BXqA&s=19

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1673531579073720320?t=-L_UQDWJ2maaDmfc0d42eQ&s=19

Word Count: 1

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Will it be released ? Let’s see , if they show d truth , it will be interesting

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: YourCat

that is talking about wife not houris.. And how do you know the houris are not kid / childrens that passed away before attaining the age of discretion?... The daughters that was buried alive by their parents?

young virgin women for sex, not wives.

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

I think, the promesses in the respective sura 57, one can read online...it's a very picturesque description of a paradise that one even could imagine like a paradise on earth (but it's only for those of the right side)...the right side reminds me of the Christian faith that Jesus took seat at God's right side after the resurrection.

"the right side" has a lot of meanings in human's life...

its about sex with young virgin girls.

1196472 thumbnail

This is sad. Are the movies like TKF, TKS and now this responsible for the current situation in india?

https://twitter.com/niiravmodi/status/1673981145422127104?t=d6st_AoJG1Smzq76RMFFTA&s=19

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thakte nahi kiya ek hi type k topics ko discuss karte karte?

Ek group bolega yeh Islamophobia hain, dusra bolega tum sickular ho. Aur chalta rahega, hona kuch nahi hain.

Ek ko lagta hain, humme kabhi minority (lawde k minority) ko criticise nahi karna chahiye. Dusro ko lagta hain, humme saare minority(again lawde ka minority) se hate karna chahiye.

Woke aur Woken se parishaan hai duniya.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Numbers have a special fascination for me...and the number 72 doesn't make an exception.

Apart from mathematics/sciences, I like the spiritual meanings...and 72 is part of many belief systems (if interested, Wikipedia gives a survey).

I know about the virgins in Islam and their description in additional scripts (very graphic), but I don't know why exactly this number.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Movies can add fuel to an already heated ambiance but I wouldn't say that these movies are responsible for a more and more violent/agressive behaviour. Still they give additional excuses for threatening and disrespectful group behaviour...

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clochette

Movies can add fuel to an already heated ambiance but I wouldn't say that these movies are responsible for a more and more violent/agressive behaviour. Still they give additional excuses for threatening and disrespectful group behaviour...

See Hindus don't like Muslims, Muslims don't like Hindus since eternity.

Those who worship cow and those who eat cow cannot live together. No matter how much you believe in the false fairy tale of "peace and love", it isn't possible, unless one party starts eating beef or the other party stops eating beef. And here beef is symbolic and metaphor. I am talking about the religious ideological differences.

Whether their are movies or no movies, this will continue till the end of the world. It is just that now we have social media, news and incidents fly quickly and people are like "dekho dekho Desh ka mahool kharab hogaya hain".

As for the video posted, those couple broke the rules of the society by bringing sacrificial goat to the society, that is the reason the people started getting angry and stopped them. And the husband and wife instead of being apologising, kept arguing and started accusing the people of mob lynching, hence the issue got escalated.