Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari

ya where is foe now ?

save foe n save humanity , truth canโ€™t be suppressed . Satyameva Jayatey.

you can't threaten to kill people in the name of FOE, that's what that director did.
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Iss raaat ki definitely subah nahi unless these trash films start bombing left and right

Well... I guess, more right ๐Ÿ˜‰

If I'm not mistaken, there are (incl. the 'Virgins' movie) some other in the pipeline until April next year (elections are April/May).

In the video I posted, there is a movie named Tipu mentioned (as in 'the real face of Sultan Tipu') and then another one about a freedom fighter (SvantantraVeer Savarkar"). Then also the Vaccine War and one about violences in Bengal because people didn't vote a certain party ("Delhi Files")...

So, the 'Naxalite' movie Bastar is shedulded for just before the elections, with the others in-between (strategically put against other movies, I suppose).

The new Hindi movie ideology on the march...(and 'let us destroy the opposition') ๐Ÿ˜‰ politics....baaahhh...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

If I'm not mistaken, there are (incl. the 'Virgins' movie) some other are in the pipeline until April next year (elections are April/May).

In the video I posted, there is a movie named Tipu mentioned (as in 'the real face of Sultan Tipu') and then another one about a freedom fighter (SvantantraVeer Savarkar"). Then also the Vaccine War and one about violences in Bengal because people didn't vote a certain party ("Delhi Files")...

So, the 'Naxalite' movie Bastar is shedulded for just before the elections, with the others in-between (strategically put against other movies, I suppose).

The new Hindi movie ideology on the march...(and 'let us destroy the opposition') ๐Ÿ˜‰

I hate to burst your bubble, Clochette. Truly, I do. But a) you could release no Bollywood movies (essentially what youโ€™re implying is theyโ€™re propaganda) from now to 2024 national elections. Opposition is so damn pathetic in India that BJP would still be the frontrunner. And by a very large margin. Yaโ€™ll might go in to an actual state of shock if the numbers end up being even higher than 2019. And b) in case you havenโ€™t already noticed, India is a country of 1.4bn+ people. 28 states and 8 UT. There will always be some election around the corner. And there will always be a conspiracy theorist like yourself alleging manipulation of voter base through a movie before an election.๐Ÿ˜†
Bollydolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

People with half baked knowledge about the different situations in India commenting again.๐Ÿคช

791198 thumbnail

If I'm not mistaken, there are (incl. the 'Virgins' movie) some other in the pipeline until April next year (elections are April/May).

The new Hindi movie ideology on the march...(and 'let us destroy the opposition') ๐Ÿ˜‰ politics....baaahhh...

Well the crap adaptation on Ramayana flopped colossally so thereโ€™s some hope. These films are gonna come back and bite these jingoists where it hurts most. Sooner or later. No doubt

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OriginalJuhi_04

I never heard of this before. Whatever happened was disgusting and horrible. And those searching for grooms asking whether they were among the victims are another level idiots. Ladkon ke saath bhi ye sab hota hai. If boys were victims and girls family asked them the same question would they be okay then?

Just to avoid possible communal tension they let the crime continue and more girls becoming victims. No wonder why India too comes in the list of Third World Countries.

Similar thing happened in Birmingham, UK

Pakistani grooming gangs trafficked underage girls into Birmingham and abused them for decades despite being reported to police, cops were turning a blind eye

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Iss raaat ki definitely subah nahi unless these trash films start bombing left and right

aur honi bhi nhi chahiye.๐Ÿ˜†

these movies will hopefully shock some of the under-informed people into their senses.๐Ÿ˜Š We should be encouraging them.๐Ÿ˜Š

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well the crap adaptation on Ramayana flopped colossally so thereโ€™s some hope. These films are gonna come back and bite these jingoists where it hurts most. Sooner or later. No doubt

lol where does Ramayan come in here? Ramayan has been done previously. But not so the events under discussion in this topic. We should have at least one film on them, no?๐Ÿ˜‰

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dear sev, no bubble to burst ๐Ÿ˜Š...it's more ironically meant what I wrote.

Since 2015, there had already been other politically beautified movies...and the Hindi filmindustry is neither the first nor the only nor the last one which is used as a public opinion manipulating tool...

as for Congress/opposition...well, not something to give hope.

And my conspiracy theories (after something has happened) are never without a foundation (e.g. in 2019, there had been some strange night-transportations of election machines which got reported but not followed up...and Sushant/ Disha had witnessed high profile celebs and politicians on a party with minor girls...limelight-loving and self-important Wankhede - known for his airport behaviour - quickly was brought in to create a certain narrative...he is a good tool for that as one can widely witness now for the third time.).

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Dear sev, no bubble to burst ๐Ÿ˜Š...it's more ironically meant what I wrote.

Since 2015, there had already been other politically beautified movies...and the Hindi filmindustry is neither the first nor the only nor the last one which is used as a public opinion manipulating tool...

as for Congress/opposition...well, not something to give hope.

And my conspiracy theories (after something has happened) are never without a foundation (e.g. in 2019, there had been some strange night-transportations of election machines which got reported but not followed up...and Sushant/ Disha had witnessed high profile celebs and politicians on a party with minor girls...limelight-loving and self-important Wankhede - known for his airport behaviour - quickly was brought in to create a certain narrative...he is a good tool for that as one can widely witness now for the third time.).

Gotta love SRK fans. Such is their obsession ki yaha pe bhi SRK aur Wankhede ki baatein chal rahi hai. Upar wala sadbuddhi de.๐Ÿค“and such is the delusion that they believe Congress only lost due to EVM boxes, not because the majority thought they were useless.