Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

It was just harrowing to read about the Ajmer 1992 case. It is a blot on our society and our judiciary/law and order system.

https://theprint.in/feature/gangraped-in-teens-visiting-courts-as-grandmothers-1992-ajmer-horror-is-an-open-wound/814073/

AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thriller Tribe

https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/news/72-hoorain-box-office-collection-day-1-ashoke-pandit-s-film-struggles-on-opening-day-2023-07-08-879924

This opens poor less than 1 crore opening.Approximately 0.35 lakhs opening.

Edited by AbjiniRockss - 1 years ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Is this post to troll me?πŸ˜†

I changed my mind after seeing the trailer. I realized the movie is humanizing the terrorists so right wing would not like it. As the reviews suggest, the movie is leftist.πŸ˜†

AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: PangaNaLe

Is this post to troll me?πŸ˜†

I changed my mind after seeing the trailer. I realized the movie is humanizing the terrorists so right wing would not like it. As the reviews suggest, the movie is leftist.πŸ˜†

No this thread was talking about this movie and there is no box office thread about this movie so that's why I posted about how it fared.You were talking about how good it will do in box office so I thought of sharing how it fared in day 1 don't take me in wrong way.πŸ˜†

This movie looks bad and boring unlike both TKF and TKS so no doubt it opened poor.I think people didn't have any idea about this movie yet too.Yeh leftist and rightist ka kya hai if a movie is good and interesting it will do good in box office.Waise how is the movie but is it that bad that it is performing so poor.Have you watched it yet.πŸ˜†

Edited by AbjiniRockss - 1 years ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AbjiniRockss

No this thread was talking about this movie and there is no box office thread about this movie so that's why I posted about how it fared.You were talking about how good it will do in box office so I thought of sharing how it fared in day 1 don't take me in wrong way.πŸ˜†

This movie looks bad and boring unlike both TKF and TKS so no doubt it opened poor.I think people didn't have any idea about this movie yet too.Yeh leftist and rightist ka kya hai if a movie is good and interesting it will do good in box office.Waise how is the movie but is it that bad that it is performing so poor.Have you watched it yet.πŸ˜†

Yeah I first said the movie would do good at the box office seeing the record of TKF and TKS. But the trailer showed the movie is not really anti-Muslim. It felt more like Black Friday humanizing the terrorists. TKF and TKS worked big time because of anti-Muslim sentiments and showing Hindus as victims. So right wing lapped it up.

I haven't watched this movie. Watched the review of Pratik Borade who was bashing the film for being secular.πŸ˜†Actually even TKF opened low with 3 Crores. Although this movie is really low, opening in lacs, it could've picked up if it appealed to the its target audience.πŸ˜† Liberals may support this movie but they're not bringing huge numbers.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bhakts not watching this movie

Before release they were pumped up