Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Ha! I didn't knew that...but it fits to the hypocrisy which is a predominent trait of politics in general.

I only knew that there are (or had been until - probably - currently at least) important economic relations between India and Pakistan, also from the current government that so strongly proclames Hindu supremacy...

I would say, that for economic interests, other things are more important than religious belief-systems and terrorism.

AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thriller Tribe

What is 72 Hoorain story?Will both the films be released in theatres.How much will they released this time of movies every month after success of TKF and TKS.

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Do these terrorists know about Tinder, Bumble etc?

Lots of Whoruis there. Yes the Virgin part is a little dicey so it's not fully heaven...but almost there. ☢️

Edited by Haila_tu - 1 years ago
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

Snatch, I'm not a follower of any religion, I just know about the main religions mankind has as a spiritual support and moral compass.

Numbers fascinate me because they are a human construct that links us to the Universe with the spiritual meanings apart from being a tool for measurement.

So, yes 72 is - in human thinking - a number with special meanings...that's why I asked why exactly 72 virgins had been invented.

had it been any number you would be asking the same question

1003197 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Do these terrorists know about Tinder, Bumble etc?

Lots of Whoruis there. Yes the Virgin part is a little dicey so it's not fully heaven...but almost there. ☢️

According to some ppl not me, the terrorists only know about the existence of 10 to 15 verses of the Quran, the rest 6221 verses are unknown to them ... Like suicide is haram.. like under what circumstances war is allowed, what are the limitations shouldn't be crossed etc..

I think they wouldn't know about tinder and bumble too

Edited by YourCat - 1 years ago
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YourCat

According to some ppl not me, the terrorists only know about the existence of 10 to 15 verses of the Quran, the rest 6221 verses are unknown to them ... Like suicide is haram.. like under what circumstances war is allowed, what are the limitations shouldn't be crossed etc..

I think they wouldn't know about tinder and bumble too

so you saying they pick only 10 to 15 verses out of the whole thing to read? How does that happen? How come they know where the juicy parts are?😉😆

1003197 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

so you saying they pick only 10 to 15 verses out of the whole thing to read? How does that happen? How come they know where the juicy parts are?😉😆

According to some ppl not me... 😆

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

aur honi bhi nhi chahiye.😆

these movies will hopefully shock some of the under-informed people into their senses.😊 We should be encouraging them.😊

Trouble is theres a fine line between informing and provoking hatred. Is anyone actually under-informed in India or are they getting the impression that majority of crimes are committed by one community only? I see a lot of change and anger in people.

Rather than risking public disorder and hatred where innocents will suffer its better to ensure giving justice to victims and strict punishment to criminals…. Improve the system, make it harsh so that people cant use excuses to escape BUT it must be fair and unbiased otherwise it will be hugely damaging to society.

No one should think they can get away with wrong doing on the basis of their political power or religious background.

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: velvetscarf

Trouble is theres a fine line between informing and provoking hatred. Is anyone actually under-informed in India or are they getting the impression that majority of crimes are committed by one community only? I see a lot of change and anger in people.

Rather than risking public disorder and hatred where innocents will suffer its better to ensure giving justice to victims and strict punishment to criminals…. Improve the system, make it harsh so that people cant use excuses to escape BUT it must be fair and unbiased otherwise itS will be hugely damaging to society.

No one should think they can get away with wrong doing on the basis of their political power or religious background.

In general, India has done an excellent job in evading large scale communal violence considering the population. There is the rare Gujarat Riots & Babri Masjid but things could be much worse.

Look at what's happening in France right now. Quite Shameful. You can't keep repeating the same Violent acts over and over & then cry Bias & Phobia. Fanatics

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: velvetscarf

Rather than risking public disorder and hatred where innocents will suffer its better to ensure giving justice to victims and strict punishment to criminals…. Improve the system, make it harsh so that people cant use excuses to escape BUT it must be fair and unbiased otherwise it will be hugely damaging to society.

That’s because the majority has been compromised just to appease the minorities, not just the Muslims but all the minorities. And all that pent up frustration is coming out now.Still the ground reality not even 1% of what’s being portrayed by the west. At least there were no mass shootings happening every other day killing innocent children.

I know the solution is not doing the opposite but finding a proper balance. Hope the next change is that.

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 1 years ago