Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PangaNaLe

Then criticize that verse which is telling Muslims to kill innocent people to reach heaven. If there is any.

https://quran.com/9/5?translations=18,85,84,21,20,19,101,22,17,95

go through these verses. this is what these terorrists are using or interpreting to kill the innocent. the school children burnt to death are obviously innocent. dont u think so ?

snatch thumbnail

Originally posted by: YourCat

The woman is a tiflah (little girl) when she is small, waleedah when she begins to walk, then a kaa‘ib when her breasts begin to appear, then a naahid when they increase in size, then ma‘sar when she reaches the age of puberty, then khawd when she reaches the age of a young woman.

At which stage do you think from the Arabic word this is? وَكَوَاعِبَ kaa'ib ?

This kind of verse is for you people who thinks she is a hoor with young woman for sex...

i like people irrespective of religions. i like krishna or mohammed nabi or jesus or buddha for what spirituality they stand for. i honestly respect them for what they were trying to achieve, that is spirituality.

i dont accept terrorists interpreting or whatever they are doing to kill innocent.

snatch thumbnail

The woman is a tiflah (little girl) when she is small, waleedah when she begins to walk, then a kaa‘ib when her breasts begin to appear, then a naahid when they increase in size, then ma‘sar when she reaches the age of puberty, then khawd when she reaches the age of a young woman.

At which stage do you think from the Arabic word this is? وَكَوَاعِبَ kaa'ib ?

This kind of verse is for you people who thinks she is a hoor with young woman for sex...

i cant read arabic...and whats ur point ? it is written full bosomed maidens of equal age. .. for what ?

1003197 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snatch

Sunan Ibn Majah Volume 5, Book 37, Hadith 4337—“Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the female dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.”

what is this. this is no interpretation. this is what they are making this movie..

If Hadith is not same with Quran, it can be rejected.. Hadith is created 200 years after the Prophet passed away.. Its main source is man and not God.. where many times their sources is missing, sometimes there are also contradictions between two hadiths... Basically all your are left with is your brain to think if it makes sense or not.. Quran is guide, a guidance but a lot of times, research needs to be done on your own to check whether the claims are correct or not... it's not gonna spoon feed you with every detail... You have study science, environment etc to see if it is correct...

1003197 thumbnail

i cant read arabic...and whats ur point ? it is written full bosomed maidens of equal age. .. for what ?

That is just the way the Arab speaks... They refer to adult matured woman as haid, which if you take the literal meaning it means menstruation.. means she is having period.. it is actually not a description of her body but her youthfulness.. that's all...

Edited by YourCat - 1 years ago
1003197 thumbnail

https://quran.com/9/5?translations=18,85,84,21,20,19,101,22,17,95

go through these verses. this is what these terorrists are using or interpreting to kill the innocent. the school children burnt to death are obviously innocent. dont u think so ?

I think the terrorist don't even read the Quran... This verse is about Quraisy ... Nothing to do with innocent...

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think the terrorist don't even read the Quran...

Oh, I think the same...they listen to what suits them...and the thought of 72 virgins and what sexual pleasure they would have (so much more promising than what they get on earth)...that thinking would well add to all the other reasons they are told to be motivated to do what others (or themselves) want them to do which is utmost violence.

I only can read the translated Quran and I know that there are two kind of virgins - the newly made ones one can take as wife/companion and the former wives re-changed into virgins one could have as companion again...for male Muslims certainly a soothing thought when dying (when they had lead a rightful life and will get the right side).

The Quran as such isn't meant to intice the sexual desire by giving a number...that is the deed of men, like other 'interpretations'.

I think that the words of that spiritual force named God/Allah are clear enough to give a moral compass...it's human beings (almost exclusively male adult ones) who added interpretations, conveniently labeling them as 'God's words' or 'what God meant'. Why did they do it? To get more power/attention/ favours/importance/better life...(that spiritual power may have thought:"what are you doing out of my words! I neither said it nor did I thought it! You make up your own words, your own rules...wait and see when you die...you don't do the right things on earth, you won't be on the right side in heaven.")

And that is the same with the Bible...God's words are very clear in the Ten Commandments...

Even humanity has commandments - the Human Rights...and they, too, are very clear!

If there is so much pain, violence and atrocities among people, then it's human-made...because God had made everything in the Universe based on opposites and their attraction...and - unfortunately? - the evolution on Earth gave mankind the possibility to choose between 'right' and 'wrong', between 'good' and 'bad' and a brain that could twist the meanings...

Clochette thumbnail

you have a fixation for your religion. you will find meaning in anything or everything. first u said u dont believe in hadiths. now u have come up with this.

for your information the number is not just 72 if you kill infidels it is 1000.

Snatch, I'm not a follower of any religion, I just know about the main religions mankind has as a spiritual support and moral compass.

Numbers fascinate me because they are a human construct that links us to the Universe with the spiritual meanings apart from being a tool for measurement.

So, yes 72 is - in human thinking - a number with special meanings...that's why I asked why exactly 72 virgins had been invented.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: PangaNaLe

No, censor board didn't give a certification to the trailer so it can't be played in theaters. But it can be released on digital platforms like YouTube without a censor board certificate.

Thanks for the info. Does that mean that also the movie could be released on a digital platform regardless a certification given or not?

1003197 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Oh, I think the same...they listen to what suits them...and the thought of 72 virgins and what sexual pleasure they would have (so much more promising than what they get on earth)...that thinking would well add to all the other reasons they are told to be motivated to do what others (or themselves) want them to do which is utmost violence.

I only can read the translated Quran and I know that there are two kind of virgins - the newly made ones one can take as wife/companion and the former wives re-changed into virgins one could have as companion again...for male Muslims certainly a soothing thought when dying (when they had lead a rightful life and will get the right side).

The Quran as such isn't meant to intice the sexual desire by giving a number...that is the deed of men, like other 'interpretations'.

I think that the words of that spiritual force named God/Allah are clear enough to give a moral compass...it's human beings (almost exclusively male adult ones) who added interpretations, conveniently labeling them as 'God's words' or 'what God meant'. Why did they do it? To get more power/attention/ favours/importance/better life...(that spiritual power may have thought:"what are you doing out of my words! I neither said it nor did I thought it! You make up your own words, your own rules...wait and see when you die...you don't do the right things on earth, you won't be on the right side in heaven.")

And that is the same with the Bible...God's words are very clear in the Ten Commandments...

Even humanity has commandments - the Human Rights...and they, too, are very clear!

If there is so much pain, violence and atrocities among people, then it's human-made...because God had made everything in the Universe based on opposites and their attraction...and - unfortunately? - the evolution on Earth gave mankind the possibility to choose between 'right' and 'wrong', between 'good' and 'bad' and a brain that could twist the meanings...

The people of the book will definitely understand this.. ❤️